What's your browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What kind of browsers do you use?

I myself use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Safari.

My IE doesn't register flash (despite the fact I have it installed) , which is why I got Safari which does work for some reason. I now use Chrome for my TBDL stuff.

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Another browser thread? Yes, firefox. I really fell in love with some extensions, namely vimperator, noscript and greasemonkey.

BigCountry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Firefox rules. Tends to be about three or four times faster than IE and it is a whole lot more user friendly from what I've seen.

B

BabyWolf

IE. Firefox is too clunky, and it's actually less secure (it was labeled "Least secure app of 2008"; IE wasn't in the top 10). I have my own computer that no one messes with but me, so I don't have to worry about security.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have used Mozilla Foxfire since it became available, but still have IE-7 with updates on my desktop. I will wait until IE-8 is better tested before I even load it as a back-up. To me Foxfire rules!

dampatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IE. Firefox is too clunky, and it's actually less secure (it was labeled "Least secure app of 2008"; IE wasn't in the top 10).

Heh, wtf. That bug count thing? There is a difference though, IE is closely connected with your system and its closed source, which meas there are probably many security problems which arent reported.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Firefox :p only ever use IE for vista updates.the blockers and everything that come with it get on my nerves and I'm very much anti-monopoly and refuse to use everything windows when it comes to software just because I run a windows os

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Firefox. I don't like internet explorer at all and my computer seems to run faster when I launch Firefox instead of the other.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox :p only ever use IE for vista updates.the blockers and everything that come with it get on my nerves and I'm very much anti-monopoly and refuse to use everything windows when it comes to software just because I run a windows os

Technically windows isn't a monopoly :)P) but I get what you mean. I just downloaded firefox, so now I'm practically drowning in browsers!

Role
  1. Private
Heh, wtf. That bug count thing? There is a difference though, IE is closely connected with your system and its closed source, which meas there are probably many security problems which arent reported.

This was mostly true in XP where the default user setup was "we are running as root/admin all the time". Security is much tighter with vista sp1. Firefox also has a lot of issues with its JS implementation, which tends to be were most browsers run into problems. It is true that you end up with the most critical bugs in XP, but you can do some really nasty buffer exploits in FF.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox and Chrome for normal browsing. Chrome Incognito Mode for *B/DL Browsing.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I use Firefox. I have IE but I haven't touched it in ages. I only use it when I have internet problems and I want to check if it is my connection, or just FF being stubborn.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox wherever possible, otherwise Internet Explorer 5 for Mac, or Netscape, or iCab.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I use Google Chrome almost all the time. I also happen to have a homemade web browser lying around somewhere, but as you can guess, it's not overly efficient or secure.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I've got both Google Chrome and Fire Fox on every computer that I commonly use.

Otherwise, I've got Portable Fire fox on a flash drive.

I'll only use IE in the most extreme of cases. :D

F

Falkio

I use IE. FireFox seems popular around here so I may give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.