What's your baby name?

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So, My name is Katie when I regress and I want to be called Katie if I ever find a mommy. Just wondered if that was normal to have a different name when you're in little space?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't really have a baby name I prefer to be called while in little space, but me and my friend gave each other nicknames. He calls me paci pup and I call him lil kit cuz his fursona is a raccoon.

My baby name is JayJay

some of my friends call me kratty. I actually do like that cause it sounds more childish.

My baby name is NooNoo, princess or pumpkin amongst others 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
Nugget monster >:3 lmao jk

I dont really have a name because being little is apart of my identity <3 and its who I am but there are cute names like

sweetie, cutie, lil potato bean, LMAO

Reactions: EternalBaby94, Glaceon, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Misch.

Cause I'm mischievous! :3

kratox said:
some of my friends call me kratty. I actually do like that cause it sounds more childish.
hey kratty patty ☺

• Wow
I like ‘kiddo’ or ‘lil man’. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Blathers, EternalBaby94 and BobbiSueEllen
"Bobbi Sue Ellen" is what I go by...anywhere from being called that affectionately to barked that before a spanking. 😲 🤭

Reactions: onecho
My little side is more often female than male, though my adult side has no inclination toward female-ness. Conveniently, my real-life middle name (which is what most people call me by) has a female version, so I just assume that version when I'm diapered up and feeling little.

Reactions: onecho and BobbiSueEllen
It makes sense to me to have a name when in littlespace. My little’s name is Timothy.

Liam, hence my user name. And I always like to be silly whether little or not. 😁

my baby name is my real, legal name 'pansy Gronski'

I guess like most (Adult & little me) likes "pet" names. Sweety, babe, pumpkin.
Mandy obviously or just my full name.

Also using my first, middle & last names to tell me Im in trouble is a pretty good little trigger, lol

I grew up with the How much of your name is used is directly proportional to how much trouble you were in, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalBaby94
My first name is Thomas in real life and so my mother called me Tommy when I was younger (up through age five (I think)). I don’t like being called that in adult mode, though (only in little space, and when I give the other person permission to call me that).

It seems too babyish to me (and not in a good way) when I’m in adult mode. I think I’m nervous about slipping into little space when I shouldn’t if I use the same name in both modes. Also, it’s embarrassing to me in adult mode to be called a babyish name.

I’m probably right to have some concerns about this because another person in my family has similar tendencies, uses the same name in both modes, and randomly goes from one mode to another even in public. If she can learn some strategies for controlling which mode she is in (and when she is in a given mode) she might be able to get a part-time job at some point (which would be good, since becoming a caretaker for someone else is not affordable to me for the foreseeable future).

At this point, my parents are still around (and doing some work) and so this is not yet an issue, but given that my parents are getting older this won’t be the case indefinitely.

Last edited:
In "Little Mode" - "Widdle Tommy".

Alexander or Alexbug

My wife named me Gabie and it stuck

My baby name is just lex but daddy calls me babygirl, princess, pumpkin, peanut. So many sweet names. 😇

Back