Whats up guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Hello everyone, I'm new to this board, and I figure it's best to introduce yourself, though I honestly suck at these sorts of things but I'll try my best.

I'm 18 years old, from Pittsburgh PA, and I'm a teen baby. I have been one since I was about 12 years old, though I've been in diapers all my life due to a birth defect that has made me incontinent (doesn't really bother me that much obviously... since I'm now a TB because of it).

I love stuffed animals, my pacifier, and of course, my diapers - like any other baby :D One of the things I enjoy doing as a teen baby is writing stories. I've written several... one of which I actually just posted not too long ago on this board. I like reading and writing stories about diapers, and I hope you enjoy the ones I post on here.

I'd also like to shout to Lukie and Baby Blake. Wassup.

Other, irrelevant interests mostly include video-games, school, computers, etc... but I can pretty much relate to almost anyone's interests. I like chatting about pretty much anything... so if you want to chat feel free to hit me up, I'm a pretty nice guy most of the time.

Totally at a loss for words... not sure what else to say. Just... nice to meet you and... that's that? :D

Reactions: Ben

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to ADISC.

How do you know Lukie and Baby Blake?
And why shout at them? Have they been naughty? *gets the trout*

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Lukie and I are best friends. He was the first person I ever talked to who also wore diapers and enjoyed being a baby, and we've been talking online for about six years now.

Baby Blake and I are friends too. We've talked a lot the last year or so and we just get along really well.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
6 years? Wow!
I never had a internet friend for that long.
Max: 6 months or so.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeahhh... I guess when you really think about it, it IS a long time to know someone online. Most of my friends in real life I haven't known for that long honestly. It might even be 7 years at this point. I can't remember lol

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello and welcome to this part of the woods. Since I remember you from TBN, the woods themselves are not a foreign area for you. Or maybe you just followed Lukie, since you know him so well ;)

Either way, enjoy your stay and have fun! :grouphug:

Peachy

P.S.: HardcoreMickal: I've known you for more than 6 months now! In fact, it's been over 6 months now since we last met in person! So stop lying :tongueout:

Role
Private
Getting close to 7 years, I think. O_O

Beats me how we met, but with was a good thing we did. We practically grew up through our teenage years together, but I felt I've known you for much longer. You know more about me than my RL friends. Seriously. :eek:

But it's good to see you around on here. Hell, it's good to see you around anywhere. ^_^

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow! 6 years! That is a really long time!

So welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

X

xdeadx

Hiyas ^_^ Glad to see ya here =p

(sorry I haven'ts been on[this is to everyone] as I have moved into a new house)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
My sister use to live in Pittsburgh going to school. Welcome man. I never had a friend let alone one for 6 years.

Role
Private
Wow... everyone seems rather surprised (shocked?) over the fact we've been friends for a while. What's up with that? :p

It's just like any other friendship, I guess, except we haven't actually met before. But all other aspects are still there, I think.

D

daria7483

Oh snap. You remember me but I don't think I recall your name. Where do you know me from?
OMG you don't remember ME, your best friend? :cryhankie: No, I'm kidding. TBN. I was a pretty active member there for about two years but I have to say since I discovered this site I haven't been back. I feel a little guilty.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
OMG you don't remember ME, your best friend? :cryhankie: No, I'm kidding. TBN. I was a pretty active member there for about two years but I have to say since I discovered this site I haven't been back. I feel a little guilty.
Yeah... I kind of remember your name, and I figured it was from TBN. I haven't been there in like a year and a half. All the regulars there left and it was getting overrun by a wave of cocky noobs after a while. Thats why I left :(

This place though seems pretty awesome. And I see quite a few familiar faces which is always nice.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hello welcome... i definitely remember you from TBN anyways its rather cool to see all the old faces of TBN coming here. Anyways i'm glad to see you seem to have made yourself at home judging by the number of posts you've made already heh.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Hey.
I remember you from TBN.
<33
Hello welcome... i definitely remember you from TBN anyways its rather cool to see all the old faces of TBN coming here. Anyways i'm glad to see you seem to have made yourself at home judging by the number of posts you've made already heh.
I'm really happy to see so many familiar faces honestly. Makes meh feel right at home.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Hi there Baby Jake. Although late as I am, I just wanted to throw in my welcome amongst the rest, and bid you to enjoy your stay here.

Actually, if I'm not totally wrong in my assumptions, I kind of know you from before.
You see, I used to lurk at TBN for awhile in the past, too shy to become a member, and I read some stories of yours, ("The story of David Mayter" and "Revenge is sweet" I think a couple of them were called.) I also registered at 'Teenbabylounge' for a time, I was "Beorn" there by the way.

So heh, long time no see, huh? :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.