Whats there a nappy doing in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The exact quote of one of my best mates as she was routing though her sisters draws looking for something, Yes there was indeed a nappy in there I think a pampers size 5. Has anything like that happened to you while you was at a fiends house.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Good find. Perhaps her sister is a DL? Or used to wear diapers for bedwetting or something? How old is she?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
She has to be a DL.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Or about 20,000,000 other more likely possibilities.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Impossible they have a baby in the house, or she babysat, or something.

Sheer, utter blasphemy. O=

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Impossible they have a baby in the house, or she babysat, or something.

Sheer, utter blasphemy. O=
SHUUNNNN! SHUNNNN THE NON-BELIEVER!

Yeah, interesting thing to find, and worth just keeping an eye out for the sake of having nothing else to do, but I wouldn't send much thought on it.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
likely scenario, if this house was the same one the person lived in as a baby. its possible it was simply left there.. i mean once i was routing through some cupboards and, lo and behold a packet of huggies small nappies.. nearly full wasnt as much of a time gap but..

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't invest too much in this, like mm3 said, there are sooo many other possibilities. I guess there's only one way to find out though....

Ask her?

:smile1:

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
My mother once found a diaper under some pillows on my sisters bed when they were changing the sheets (my sister was about 14 at the time) don't know why it was there, never asked, but it was very weird they way my mum and sister reacted just like blank expressions and voices, my mother asked if it had been used I think... Probably she is not ABDL that to me would make no sense with her character.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
My mother once found a diaper under some pillows on my sisters bed when they were changing the sheets (my sister was about 14 at the time) don't know why it was there, never asked, but it was very weird they way my mum and sister reacted just like blank expressions and voices, my mother asked if it had been used I think... Probably she is not ABDL that to me would make no sense with her character.
Funny story really, although it's hard to believe a word of.

Status
Not open for further replies.