Whats the youngest age anybody has ever assumed/guessed you were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I've always looked older. This always worked for me, until the boys (cute, college age ones while I was 16) at the grocery store started calling me "Ma'am" and more than once accused me (called me) my little sister's mother (at about 17, I certainly had no 12 year old child). It stopped working for me so well after that.

Dldapper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ever since I turned 10, people have been thinking I am in my late 20's. Pretty soon they will be correct, haha.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I got mistaken for a 14 year old at a Catholic fish fry during Lent this past year. Not only that, but it was by a longtime friend of the family who SHOULD have known better.

Don't have that problem anymore after I started to get lazy when it comes to shaving stubble. XP

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm 20, but despite the fact that I'm plus-sized people tend to think I'm younger I guess. A few months ago I was at the restaurant Eat 'n Park and the waitress asked if I wanted a cookie. They give them free to kids who are like 10 and younger, but there's no way I can pass for 10.

Bear05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am small for my age and always have been. I am in college and went golfing with my roommate who is the same age. The older guy we were paired with asked if I we were father and son. He is about a foot taller and 125 lb more than me but I don't look that young in a polo and dress shorts. If I try to look younger, I could pass for a freshman in high school.

Naota

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
People get me pretty spot on these days >.>

However a few years ago when I was like 17 I was able to pass for 13 at a swimming baths and I was always able to get like a childs bus or train ticker (under 16) Till I was about 20, saved me a lot of money. :D

If I was to lose weight and look after myself I could probably pass for about 16-18.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
By the time I graduated from high school, it was pretty clear that I was losing my hair. Can't say as I've ever been mistaken for younger than I actually am. :( That would be nice! Although being older-looking did have its advantages in college. I'll never forget taking my ex-girlfriend (we were both 19) out to an Italian restaurant on our first real "date." They filled up my wine glass without even thinking twice. :) I tend to be a by-the-book kind of person when it comes to stuff like that, so that made me feel like I was being "bad." Of course, as I was sitting across from a cute girl, I played it all cool like, "Yeah, that always happens."

bfboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
As a kid people always guessed I was older than I was because I was off the charts for growth and usually the same height as kids 2 years older than me. I reached full adult height at age 12. Throughout high school people would guess I was already college-aged, mainly because I tended to be very mature I believe. However throughout my 20s people have largely guessed I'm younger than I am. I'm 27 now and recently while traveling a group of 21 and 22 year olds were shocked to find out I wasn't their age. But I've also taught teenagers and their guesses about my age are all over the place. I've had some joking that I look younger than many of the 17-18 year olds, while the youngest kids always guess I'm in my 30s. Not sure what that really says about me, or about kids' ability to judge adults' ages. I haven't lost my hair or got any wrinkles or put weight on, so I hope to keep looking college-aged a few more years, though I have recently found a couple grey hairs, gulp!

FlightSimPro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looks wise:

When I was working a while back I was 20. A customer wanted to complain and speak to a manager. I told her that i was the manager and what was the issue that she needed sorted. She then stared blankly at me and shouted, "you aren't the manager, you look about 10!" And then she stormed off. It was a funny moment for all my staff although I didn't know whether it was a compliment or an insult. I am a small person though. I'm 5 foot 5 and weigh just under 9 stone with a slim build.

Maturity wise:

I have always been told that I act older than what I am (23) and I am intelligent for my age.

FlightSimPro

LolitaBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Other
I'm 20 but I have a baby face so people think I'm anywhere between about 8th grade and maybe 10th. When I was that age, I looked my age but once I graduated high school when I tell people how old I am they're like "I thought you were about 14!" o_O lol

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Some people at work once thought I was only 16 earlier this year.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I was 12 or 13 when I heard dialog between two guys questioning pacifier use. It was moment, when I realized the idea "you're not alone in this." Acceptance was a few more problematic, because I tryed to eject ABDL from me (but without any results.) Completely accepted ? I thing only a few yeras ago (now I'm into 32 in a few weeks.)

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm 21. I've had some people say I look as young as 12 and others say I look as old as 35.

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I'm only 18, but by what I call my family's genetic curse the youngest I've been called is 22.

Akikitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm 19 now and have generally been mistaken for older but ever since I accepted my ab\dl side people started thinking I was 16 or so. I guess how you think really does affect how you look.

Vorlonfairy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm 44 and got ID'd for buying alcohol last year. I was chuffed to bits for a month! :)

Lotus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Probably look about 10 years younger most people think I'm about 19.

LushieCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im 25. I joined this language exchange thing and had a 20yo tell me that he is old...Im like how old do you think I am? He responds...16/17.

As a girl, I don't mind but damn do I get ID'd a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.