Whats the youngest age anybody has ever assumed/guessed you were

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I just started thinking this today. When I was younger I was a little shorter than my friends but still on par for my age. Now, at 18, I'm about 6 foot and 170 lb. so if anything people assume I might be a little bit older. When you were younger had anyone ever guessed you were a lot littler?

I'd have to say no. During my twenties, I think most people have thought that I was at or older than my real age. I was carded during alcohol purchases for only a few years after I could legally purchase. :sad:

After high school, I think all the hours going to school, studying and working part time in the auto repair place each day took their toll. >12 hour days are hard on the looks.

Your question made me think about the recent college graduates we recently hired. They are in there twenties and to me, at age 53, they look like kids. I joke with the others at work and refer to them as "kids" and "children". No offense is meant and when they hear, they just think "the 'old man' is at it again". I just wish I looked that young.

To those that look younger than their age, enjoy it while it lasts.
-11hinzvic

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm a 19 year old that is still 5'1" (Short runs in my family). I always get people who think i'm 12-16 years old. I also have a clean shaven baby face :)

lilsquash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm 37 and I definitely look younger than I am, but a few months ago a flight attendant questioned if I was old enough to sit in the exit row (the age requirement is 16). Now I have to admit that I was wearing my choo-choo train engineer style overalls with my stuffed animal (clifford) in my lap, and was totally flattered by the comment, but still that's quite a stretch.

It's interesting to consider the experience of adult babys that are at odds with their physical appearance. I mean we are all actually at odds with our physical appearance, but I'm speaking of the difference in being considered older then your actual age as opposed to younger. I believe the perception of me as much younger than my real age has improved my experience as an adult baby, but I know my youthful appearance will not last much longer. My life as an adult baby, however, likely will.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hmm...when I was younger (teens/early 20s), I was often thought to be older than I was...now that I'm (considerably) older, people usually presume I'm younger than I am. I find that guys are the ones who have the most difficulty judging age. Two guys at my last work place thought I was about 10 years younger than I was (at the time). Talk about a compliment! :D

Although I did have an experience a couple weeks ago where a cashier said something about Seniors' Discount and did I have a card for that. Erm...I've still got a ways to go before that! Thank God!

My elder daughter is almost 26 and she gets "carded" all the time when she's out to buy cigarettes, lottery tickets or alchohol (required age is 19 for all three here). That's because without makeup, even tho' she's tall (5'9"), she looks about 12. LOL Good genes, I guess! :D In fact, last time she was visiting me she went across the street to buy cigarettes and the cashier wouldn't sell them to her (she didn't have her ID on her at the time). I ended up having to go buy them for her.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
At 32, I was recently asked who I was taking to the prom. When I said I'm not in high school, they asked, "Are you in college? REALLY?"

I never told them I was 32.

Foxbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm 20, and most of the people I meet say I look 15-16, which I think is pretty cool.
However the youngest someone guessed was when I was a petrol, er gas* station and the cashier asked if that was actually my car; he said I look 13. That made me pretty happy. :3

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
You know ... There is something to that women are better at guessing age...

Also, just wanted to throw in a story...was at an Applebee's for dinner...

My gf said I'll take a bottle of, I forget the name, cab...waitress went off...

When she returned...I said I need a glass as well...

Then, she carded me!...but not my gf...ouch!...and my gf is just about 5 years younger than me...

That comes up sometimes...I'll say something like ahh 92 that's when I left Chicago...her answer...I was in school...

Anyhow, the Applebee's thing was funny...

B

chesterlad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
when i was younger i always got told i look older and now i get told i look younger i just guess that I haven't really changed lol

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
When I was ten days old, I was pretty small for my age and I was mistaken for a two-day-old. Imagine someone thinking you're 1/5 your age. Boy, was my face red! I set about growing a mustache right then and there.

It probably happened a time or two but I really don't recall one way or the other. It's of no consequence to me as an ABDL and if it did occur there's no special reason it would stick in my mind.

AnnieAutomatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im 23[nearing 24], but i look 18. Its pretty awesome, growing up blows. :[ haha

People used to think my little brother was older than me.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
My roommate guesses that I'm between 4-6 on any given day, which is amusing because my little age is between 4-6.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Well you need to be 16 to buy paracetamol over here (in Sainsbury's at least) and I had my ID checked for that so they must have thought I was around 15/16 but at the same time I was never carded for 15 rated DVDs or games, even when I was 15, and there have been times when I've not been carded for alcohol at the supermarket so I guess it varies from person to person. I'm 5'5 and am pretty much always clean shaven though so I know I do look very young compared to some other people my own age.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
my friends all say i look like a 16 year old but i am also carded at the bar and most places because they think i am younger than what i say i am.

WendyCorduroy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Having a baby face actually runs in my family, I'm currently almost 20 years old, but most people tend to think that I am around 16 years old.
There is the rare occasion that some people think that I'm older than I really am, but as I said earlier it is very rare.

JoshuaH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
People used to think my little brother was older than me.

Since I don't drink and both my younger brothers are of legal age to do so; the quote happens to me.

Can't really answer this question; myself... Will have to ask that, the next time I'm out and about.

memorychick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have always been short. When I started preschool at 2.5 yo, I'm positive the kids thought I was maybe a year old at most (owing to diapers and an inability to walk, meaning I had to be carried if crawling was impractical or unsafe). And when I was sent to a nuthouse at 18, another patient thought I was 12-13 and therefore should have been admitted to the adolescent ward.

FreeThinker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It depends on if I'm currently sporting facial hair. My actual age is twenty-three; without facial hair, people mistake me for a high school student(I have a baby face), but with a well maintained beard, people guess anywhere from twenty-one to twenty-six.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I always had that problem when I was in my 20's. I was 5'9" and around 130 lbs. Always had short hair And was carded when I went to bars where I wasn't
known. Back in those days there were no photo ID's unless you were in the military. Today there are people who guess me at 5 to 10 years younger than I am.

duckeggs001

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was cought leaking severly aged 22 so been in nappies since 1984 24/7, however I was using nappies on and of since 1979.

So wanted a diaper/nappy free life, completely ruined my plans. But actually it hasn't been anything like as bad as feared. I have done lots of things I probably would not have done. But I still was abled to keep doing my DJing and I am still broadcasting dispite my incontinence.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I have missunderstood the thread, sorry, I have always been small, but now 5ft 2. My bum looks a bit fat for the Nappy, but no one really seems to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.