Status
Not open for further replies.

Doppelganger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My question is: How did your parents take it when you told them of your AD/DLism? To give you an idea, my mom took it pretty hard. Being a devout christian, she told me what I was doing was evil. She then fought my dad for custody so she could take me to a shrink. She won, and she did, and although the shrink couldn't "help" me, I told her he did so she would leave me be and let me come back to my dad's. This process took about seven months and was among the darker times in my life.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My parents took it both differently though there wasn't any "Your evil, wearing diapers is wrong sleeping with your plushies is sick!"

My dad tried to be understanding about it and actually got me some attends and din't see a problem with me sleeping with my plushies again. As for my mom she doesn't understand it nearly at all, if any. However, she knows it makes me happy.

The only person who's ever called it wrong was my older brother and I don't even know why I bothered telling him in a e-mail. He was all like "Your hiding away from the world, blah blah blah." He's always been the one who thought walk a mile in someones shoes before you bash them.. but as always he knows me better then I do myself. At least so he think's.

dragsnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
My mom took it well...Shenjust let me do it.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
My question is: How did your parents take it when you told them of your AD/DLism? To give you an idea, my mom took it pretty hard. Being a devout christian, she told me what I was doing was evil. She then fought my dad for custody so she could take me to a shrink. She won, and she did, and although the shrink couldn't "help" me, I told her he did so she would leave me be and let me come back to my dad's. This process took about seven months and was among the darker times in my life.

Mother told my sister. Told me not to tell my dad. thought me sleeing with a plushy was cute 8c
My other sister IDK(She knows I'm a furry 8c and told my mother.)
My dad compared it to being gay(he did not like.)

They embarrassed me when the subject gets brought up so I avoid it like the plague.

BernardFx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I didn't tell them: They busted me. But they took it super cool. They don't bother me, and still get to buy me supplys.

They think it's just a phase. But in reality...

B

Butterfly Mage

I haven't spoken to my father in 15 years. Mom doesn't care about the DL thing as long as it's not thrown in her face. Of course, dad is a fundamentalist Baptist (that way he can be forgiven by Jesus for being a serial adulterer and a sexual sadist who also molested me). Mom is a quasi-pagan new ager who used to be Catholic (leaving the Church was the best thing that ever happened to her).

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

How is Being a TB/DL Evil... Thats why im not a very religious person. Im Agnostic

Religious nuts often declare things that THEY don't do to be "evil". For example, the Puritans considered music and dancing to be "evil". Wahabi Muslims consider it "evil" to fly a kite. Orthodox Jews consider it "evil" to mow the lawn on Saturday. In almost all cases (except for obvious ones like murder and theft), religious laws are about the clergy imposing control upon the congregation.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I never plan to tell them. I only told my best female friend and she took it very well, she is the only one I will ever speak of this to...as of now.

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
You guys who have been able to tell are incredibly lucky.

I'm with the others, like. The only way my parents will EVER know of this side of me is if I die in a diaper and they find me :biggrin:

Dan x

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I haven't told anyone and I never plan to, especially my mom. There's just way too much potential drama there.

BabyZidane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
i got busted last week and im waiting to see what will happen

Benji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I told my mother when i came home from college. She was cool, but a little condescending too. Overall, almost all my friends know, it's my way of gauging true friends in a way.

However!!! My god parents, who i'm very close to don't know at all, and they never will unless by accident. They are much more clean cut and professional than my Mom, who i am very close to.

ZapdosSmithh

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry to throw it off topic but. Thats why i dont do religion its controlling peoples lives. Not to say I d kont believe in god. But I believe in something out there. Something had to create the Universe. It just could not spawn out of nothing.

But on topic. I dont think i will tell my parents. Dont know what would happen

S

stealthcat

I dont plan on telling my parents but if i get caught and i probably will just tell my mom (parents are divorced) that i like diapers.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I told my mom about it, she was fine with it. I mean, I don't think she know exactly what I do (wearing diapers, using pacifiers, ect) but she has an idea. I gave her some information on paper because I would have broke down crying if I had tried to tell her myself, she took the papers, gave me some reassuring words, and that was that. I also asked her recently about buying related items online because of the consequences if I was caught doing something like that, she was fine with that too. But she wasn't so keen on letting me spend money online unsupervised, so she suggested that she buy some stuff from the store for me... which I declined and strangely regret declining, but hey, you can't get the online stuff in stores!

My dad doesn't know yet, at least as far as I know... I'm considering inquiring about this sometime but stuff like that takes a lot of thinking...

I still hide it from them, being caught in the act would still suck, but at least they can walk away knowing everything is okay if they do catch me. That, and I don't have to explain it later...

Smurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You guys who have been able to tell are incredibly lucky.

I'm with the others, like. The only way my parents will EVER know of this side of me is if I die in a diaper and they find me :biggrin:

Dan x

I'll second that, or if I die and they find my stash.

Actually that's a real fear of mine... topic for another thread perhaps....

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'll second that, or if I die and they find my stash.

Actually that's a real fear of mine... topic for another thread perhaps....

What... How to bequeath/destroy one's amassed AB stash?

A thread I'd be very interested to read, that! Get it set up Papa Smurf!

Dan x

Benji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Sorry to throw it off topic but. Thats why i dont do religion its controlling peoples lives. Not to say I d kont believe in god. But I believe in something out there. Something had to create the Universe. It just could not spawn out of nothing.

God-Parents have nothing to do with religion, they are just a set of people that may or may not have kids of their own whom one's parents agree that if they should both die the child will go to the god-parents instead of foster care or the creepy uncle.... I'm sure there is another name for it but that's what I have always heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.