What's the riskiest situation you've put yourself in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20009
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20009

This is, of course, involving diapers and/or infantilism.

This might not be very dangerous to some people, but my most harrowing situation involved moving from my bedroom to the bathroom in order to clean up. Thing is, both rooms are located adjacent to my sister's room, whose door was open. It was at night but she was probably awake and texting someone while I was doing all this. As far as I know she heard nothing.

This could turn into a "close call" thread, but my intention is to see what situation you put yourself in that could have EASILY gotten you caught, but in which you received no attention.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I was playing kinectimals in nothing but a pair of cushies and a t shirt, when all of a sudden my dad walks in the back door (mind you its 2 in the morning and I had no idea why he was at my house at that hour).
fortunately, I managed to shut off the tv, and high tail it to my room to put on some pants before he saw me. It was a good thing I was wearing a diaper, I damn near wet myself when he showed up without warning. closest call ever! Turns out he was on storm duty and didn't want to drive the hour and a half home since I live a mile from where he works.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well..... a few yrs ago ( when I lived with my parents ) my grandma was living with us temporarly until she got an apartment of her own . Well having not been used to an extra person in the house, along with there different routine. The basement bathroom ( really a toilet with a kitchen sink and inbetween a furnace with my makeshift room on the other side . ( Construction was going on at this time in building a new room.) Anyways since the room and bathroom were connected by a furnace inbetween. I was able to slip though the edge of my room and into the edge of the bathroom where the toilet is . My grandma entered the old part of the basement where the bathroom is and she was just about to pull back the sheet going into the bathroom. I yelled "I'm in here ! " she said she was sorry and that she'd knock next time . I'm just glad I heard her about to pull back the sheet, can't imagine what her reaction would be in seeing me in a diaper and t-shirt . :p

GryphonGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Was watching tv in a shirt and a Depends when I hear my grandma unexpectedly come through the back door. Had to rush to my room and put it under my bed. Not sure if this counts, but today I was buying more goodnites and they have self checkout at the store. They were always under 20 bucks for the pack of 27, so I always have a 20 in my pocket to quickly pay for them and get outta there. But today they were 20.60. I had left my wallet in my car and definitely didn't want to ask someone for change and I definitely didn't want them to hold my purchase till I went and got the change. I froze, not knowing what to do. Until I reached in my pocket and found my debit card and just paid the other 60 cents. I had my card in my pocket because I got gas before going to the store. Not sure what I would have done.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Not sure if this counts, but today I was buying more goodnites and they have self checkout at the store. They were always under 20 bucks for the pack of 27, so I always have a 20 in my pocket to quickly pay for them and get outta there. But today they were 20.60.

You're back! : )
Yeah, this is why I always carry more money than I need for a given cash purchase and never leave my wallet behind. Also I find it more expedient to buy them while buying a large amount of groceries for the house, I don't think the cashiers even think twice about the fact that I'm buying diapers when a week's worth of dry goods and bottled water just went by.

In answer to the OP's question, the biggest risk I took was wearing anything but regular underwear or a goodnite to bed; nothing else is as discreet and my parents sleep in the next room over. That's why I banished the crinkle in favor of cloth-covered things these days: if I have to get up and help with the dog or something no one will notice.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Pretty much anytime I wore during my senior year of high school. The most obvious danger being when I deliberately messed my diaper and tried to get the nurse to change me. I blogged about it long ago and I've never taken that risk again.

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
changing into a cloth or disposable in my room with the door wide open. The bathroom and parents' room are right across from each other at the top of the stairs, so it's a busy area. Plus my room's connected to another.

C

CrinklySiren

I wore a diaper under my swimsuit and played waterballoon fight during a storm on the main street of my parents complex, while they were both home. I mean i was wearing shorts but the diaper got suuuuper soaked and my shorts werent hiding absolutely anything. Funnest yet riskiest thing ive ever done lol

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I changed my diaper in a public restroom outside of a stall cuz the stalls were too small. People walked in and didn't say anything.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Probably the time when I went rock climbing wearing a not-so-discreet bambino teddy with a good friend of mine.

It was just us two out in a pretty remote part of a huge natural park, and there's always the danger of an anchor coming out and falling and whatnot. Getting caught by her wasn't quite as big of an issue, because she already semi-knew, but it still made things a little nerve wracking.

Coriolis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No ABDL related, but one time at a family get together I had to take a leak. I was standing up with my junk out taking a leak and I looked up and saw a spider in the top corner. Since I'm afraid of spiders I high tailed it out of there. However I forgot to put my junk away so I walked out with it still out into the kitchen where everyone was talking. Luckily I realized and put it away before anyone saw.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine was pretty recently. I put a diaper on while my roommate was asleep and walked down the hall of the dorm to take it off with only thin pjs on over it. If anyone had come out of their dorm I would have been in big trouble. :eek:

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Getting rid of a spinning main parachute at too low of an altitude to have my reserve open up in a spin....oh, wait, you wanted AB/DL related...

Hard to say. Dealing with incontinence it's gotten to the point I don't care if people find out about my diapers or not, though I certainly don't flaunt them. I think the time I felt like was the biggest risk was asking a coworker who was a young mother about how to deal with diaper rash. It had been a long time since I had dealt with it, my mother (who normally would have been my help) had figured I had outgrown my bladder problems, and I was just out on my own for the first time.

My coworker thought I might be talking about heat rash until I explained why I knew it was diaper rash. She was very nice with discussing it with me, and we became good friends. This is almost 25 years ago now, but it was scary being on my own for the first time, still having bladder trouble, and not knowing how to deal with it or how people might react.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My one was a little bit of time ago (probably September). I had slept in my nappy, and I think it was a "little" wet. My mum & dad and sister were out at the time, and our car (which had recently been damaged) wasn't expected to be back for a long time (by which point, I would be showered, and wearing all the big boy clothes).

Of course, the car came in early. I was in a dressing gown which covered my nappy, but I still felt a little nervous: what if I was to accidentally brush the clothing aside? As you can see, I'm a little paranoid, but I could class that situation as being the riskiest.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A while back I wore to a concert that I was meeting a friend at. Now I had never worn around friends before, but at college I get very few opportunities to wear, and the concert was several hours away, so I figured I couldn't NOT wear, right? For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to wear the first of a new pack of diapers I'd never worn before (in my defense I think it was an Abena of some sort, which are supposed to have a good reputation as far as absorbency goes). so I get to the place, and it's this hole-in-the-wall venue, whose bathroom has one stall and no door whatsoever. By now I've used it quite a bit and I was hoping to step in and check how it was holding up, but not anymore! So basically just stood through the entire show with a dangerously wet diaper, which I had no way of getting out of, and no choice but to keep using, as I still had to go pretty bad, and the diaper was long enough in front that I couldn't get it out of the way to use the restroom normally. with someone who knows me very well, and might easily have noticed the bulge by the end of the night, which I was also not prepared for...leaked all over the place when I sat down in my car afterwards but by then I was in the clear at least

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
A few choice experiences:

• The time I wore 4 abena x-pluses and travelled through London to get home (my mum was waiting to pick me up at the end)
  • The time I messed myself with my CT 10 minutes before my mum came home. (Whoops!)
  • The time I'd put that same person in double diapers when his mum left, only for her to pop home for something. (he had to stand behind a counter, as he wasn't wearing pants)

The first one was probably the biggest 'risk' I guess? I was very tired at the time, which made it a lot easier to do.

koda42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I had quite a few close calls, the closest closy close one was probably like seven years ago when I was still a stupid teenager going binge-drinking because you know "getting drunk is sooo fun".
So, during some holidays, I was with my family in the south of France where we rented a home near the beach. I came home wasted (not sick but heavily drunk) after a party with my newly met friends and decided it was a cool idea to put a diaper on for the night. (I asked for free samples in a pharmacy few days before that). Coming home wasn't a problem, my room had its own entrance, so I didn't have to wake my family up.
Problem is, I overslept till noon.. till the time we were having lunch together.. till the time my stepdad came to wake me up.. during a summer.. when I was sleeping with the sheets aside and no clothes (summer without A/C, you get the picture).
I heard him open the door and barely manage to pull the sheets over me. I still don't know if he saw anything but he didn't say anything.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Once at night I walked from my room to the kitchen to get a glass of water wearing only my robe and a diaper (I live with my family still).

I've also taken a bath in a diaper a few times while other people are home. Once the diaper started leaking SAP and I didn't notice until quite a bit of it was in the tub. Luckly it didn't clog the drain or anything. That could have gone really badly, and I basically decided to never do that again unless I'm sure the house is clear.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Home alone interruption

Having completed my home alone bed-wetting and masturbation thing, I was about to put my pee soaked bedding in the washer when my parents unexpectedly pulled into the garage. Panic stricken, I dragged it all back to my room. With the wet bedding balled up in the plastic sheet, to avoid suspicion I came out to greet my folks. After a bit of small talk I returned and made up the bed. It looked fine, but I could smell the ripening pee under the blankets. Finally, many hours later they left and I cleaned up. Afterwards I swore never again … right!

D

Deleted member 20009

Good posts everyone...one thing I notice is that some (cheap) diapers tend to smell after you've wet them, so if I ever wear over night (which I don't always do because I tend to wake up in the middle of the night), I don't wet it in bed unless I'm about to get up and change.

So, my question is, has anyone ever received attention from the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.