Whats the most ridiculous thing youve experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As an AB, DL, Little, or whatever you would call yourself if you had to use a Label

Mine happened after I had busted once or twice about Wearing Diapers by my Mom

There was a radio commercial about "Dora" (I think it was Dora anyways, it was several years ago when Dora seemed to see a resurgence in Popularity) and she asks me if I wanted to go "because that's what people who use "Those Thing" (Diapers) do" go to events to see their favorite characters from their cartoons.

I guess she was willing to try anything to shame or embarrass me into stopping wearing and using Diapers.

This is one of the reasons why we usually dont try to tell our parents, though if we slip up or the Parents snoop around we can get busted anyways.

Not sure I have a sory like that. When I explained being abdl to my parents I made sure to explan it fully enough that they understood it all. That way they never once got it confused with actual baby stuff or activities.

For me it was when one of my friends found my stash and my ex spread my secret around the school. Long story short, came out to my now ex. She seemed ok with it at first but soon, after other problems including her belief that being a little just goes away, she broke up with me and spread it around the school. At about the same time, a friend was telling me a story and randomly opened the top drawer of my dresser where I kept all my diapers. *face palms* needless to say things went silent and neither of us said anything. Come to find out later that his findings went to further cement in the student body that I was a “diaper freak”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: NooNoo and skunk053
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back