whats the most number of diapers you have worn at one time

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So a few days ago I decided to add another diaper layer on. I enjoyed it. The extra padding made definitely aware that I was padded. Then I got a wild butt up my hair and added a 3rd diaper. How nice and thick I feel that I have waddle a bit to walk

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
This was it for me.

I commonly double up on the cloth diapers, or place toddler diapers inside of my adult diapers. With prefolds, there's usually a pretty high waddle factor with a single diaper, and doubling up makes waddling totally unavoidable. Beyond this, it quickly becomes hard to walk or even crawl. As a kid, I enjoyed forcing myself to sleep sprawled on my back by pinning on as many diapers as possible. Nowadays, my lower back would probably protest. :(

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just three for me, with the cheap-o walgreens kind. Don't wanna waste my good diapers just piling on how many I can fit.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So a few days ago I decided to add another diaper layer on. I enjoyed it. The extra padding made definitely aware that I was padded. Then I got a wild butt up my hair and added a 3rd diaper. How nice and thick I feel that I have waddle a bit to walk

I've tried numerous combinations to have thicker diapers or bulk in between the legs. I love thickness myself, the more I waddle the more I love it.

When I was a teenager, I once took a mattress pad (the ones that look like an egg cartoon) folded and stuffed it in to a large trash bag and tired the sides on. That was a rather thick feeling between the legs, but it wasn't for peeing in.

I had once put on about 10 Attend diapers, but only taped the first and last diaper so I didn't waste the rest.

When I want them thick these days, I like wearing a Bambino Belssimo diaper with one or two Quadro pads in it. I actually use them to capacity and they get really bulky, waddling is pretty crazy. I like wearing plastic pants over them to assure of no leaks, also, a regular white stretchy onesie over that.

When I want more I wear a Bambino Belssimo diaper with the Quadro pads and plastic pants, then I have a dozen baby pre-folds folded in thirds, that I stuff into an adult sized pre-fold, then a cloth diaper that closes with Velcro followed by another pair of plastic pants and then I put on my printed onesie over all that and I'm in heaven. The onesie from baby-pants it's a little large and usually hangs below diapers, but with this combination, the onesie fits perfectly. :D

vaseyroyston

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually I like a pullup with a proper diaper over it, sometimes if I'm going to be out all day I'll put two diapers over the pullup to save changing. I slit the pullup and the first diaper.

carstoncouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Be careful with layering diapers, lol, it can be a little like smoking crack- If two is better than one, than three must be great, leading to "why not 20?" And trust me, while 20+ diapers sounds cool, it's really not much better than a half-dozen or so

Status
Not open for further replies.