What's the most little space breakfast item that you found?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I got some Jimmy Dean breakfast nuggets and it turns out that they are just like chicken nuggets but have egg and cheese as well.

I know waffles, pancakes, and oatmeal are good little space breakfast foods but I'm trying to avoid carbs as much as possible.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I enjoy peanut butter toast for breakfast. The carbs, especially in cereals like Lucky Charms, brings me into little space the quickest so it’s a double-edged sword health wise.

Reactions: Dragon64

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
MetalDan86 said:
I enjoy peanut butter toast for breakfast. The carbs, especially in cereals like Lucky Charms, brings me into little space the quickest so it’s a double-edged sword health wise.
Mentioning cereals has reminded me of Grape Nuts with honey.

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
F3D5EE83-898C-4D50-B8E5-FD94AD3967FC.png
Kid cuisine!!

Reactions: CaregiverCody

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
SmolBearSof said:
I can taste them just by looking at them lol
The watery corn!! 🤣 I might just have to get some some from the store

• Haha
Reactions: SmolBearSof

KarmaBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Maple syrup lololol yes straight ;) I eat a buckwheat porridge for breakfast (food allergies) and sometimes eat messy. The way I hold spoon/fork puts me more into little space than what I’m eating.

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like the standard organic fruit blend pouches. What makes those the most babyish? Well, but not that I can eat them in public. Most people assume it’s a smoothie or cost-effective snack hack. Anytime I can have or do something that serves my little needs while out in the world without raising eye brows feels good bc its feels normal. And having one’s little traits treated as normal/expectable by others is the best kind of feeling.

Reactions: Dragon64

BabyJellybean

Poofy, Padded Foal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I last had some biscuits, baby food, and milk. Really tasty!

Reactions: longallsboy

CaregiverCody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Strawberry pop tarts

Reactions: longallsboy

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Biscuits and white country gravy with sausage bits. Chicken Breast nuggets / bites. Pop tarts. Bacon.

I haven't had country gravy for a long time, not since the lousy COVID 19 started. Used to eat it all the time at Black Bear Diner. Always wanted to stop by Cracker Barrel when I visited South Carolina. Been to South Carolina several times, but never had the opportunity to eat at Cracker Barrel. I'm told their gravy is fantastic!

I knew this 18 month old toddler girl 6 + years ago (she's now an 8 year old) that used to come to our Baby / Preschooler Storytime at my library back in 2016, and me, her mom, her, and my children's librarian friend used to eat lunch at Black Bear. One time I asked her (she was 19 months old at the time) if she would like some of my gravy, I took a clean spoon and put a spoonful of country gravy on it, and was going to put it in her mouth, and she closed her mouth, smiled, shook her head, and refused to eat it. Apparently not all babies, toddlers or preschoolers like gravy! 😁🤷‍♂️🤣🤦

My mom, in her 70s, thinks country gravy is disgusting and hates it. I was a very picky breakfast eater though. So was my brother. When I was 12 and my brother was 8, we wouldn't eat any breakfast so my mom gave us Gerber Chicken baby food, sometimes mixed in with rice! LOL. My mom was a dietitian before I was born and always believed children should have protein before going to school the next day. I never liked eggs, french toast, cereal, pancakes, none of that stuff.

The only thing is if you eat a bowlful of gravy every morning for 2 years as I did in college, you will gain plenty of weight. I was only 140 pounds at age 21. I ended up being 166 pounds at age 24. 20 something years later, I'm now 180. And that isn't good for your heart or fat intake or anything.

- longallsboy

Last edited:

fullhouse6325

* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Est. Contributor
well, one time i had oatmeal that was the consistency of baby food.
also, i got some pancake kit thing from the store, which makes chocolate pancakes, and comes with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles. not exactly babyish, but it sounds like a toddler/little kid's dream. probably not very healthy, but it sure is delicious!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Dragon64

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Dino-cookies 😁

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Carnation's instant breakfast vanilla flavor mixed with milk heat and put into bottle with Rearz bottle nipple

Reactions: JacobKojitsu, TeddyJoy and Dragon64

TeddyJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
alfenton said:
Carnation's instant breakfast vanilla flavor mixed with milk heat and put into bottle with Rearz bottle nipple
You and me both.