Whats the longest that you've ever held your pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh god. I'd say...all day. Morning to night. It was murder.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
**giggle**

Good answer, Pojo!! I will second that!!

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You've never experience pain from holding it, unless you've had it as a diabetic...sometimes I can go and then 15 minutes later I'm bursting to go again...and if I don't, I leak a little...

It doesn't happen so much anymore (thankfully)...but still, every once in awhile :sad:

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've gone at least 24h. I got no pain, I didn't even really feel like I had to go, I just did because it was probably a good idea. I've never been able to hold it until I can't hold it anymore.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
The OP's name....heh..hehheh I am cornholio...heh..heheheh

Anyways, I've held it for the better part of the day(like 10 hours)

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Huh. o_O I don't know what's the longest I held mine.. but I can go hours without using a bathroom. Mostly 'cause I hate using public bathrooms. Grr. XD

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I'd guess about 8 hours. Probably on a day I didn't have much to drink. That answer good enough, Beavis? :laugh:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've gone 9 hours, I don't use the bathrooms at school.

Chaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
12 hours, from sleeping to about lunch the next day.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't use the school restrooms. So..I know I held it for like 9 hours daily. Also, I can usually hold it all day. There have been the few times I challenged myself by drinking a wee bit more fluids than usual, in which case I can last maybe 4-5 tops. I usually go after less than three on those occasions.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
In some respects, I held it for 3 weeks. After my back surgery I couldn't go on my own, so I had to learn to catherize myself. So I guess that's like holding it forever. Andysetra, my wife is diabetic so I know where you're coming from. When we used to go on trips, I was forever stopping so she could take bathroom breaks. Aaarrrg!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've held it for 2 days straight, because I don't like public washrooms.

I can hold it for a pretty long time. :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm like a camel.

I don't know what the longest time I've held it for, because I probably didn't think about it. If I avoided drinking anything, or only certain stuff, I could probably hold it for ages.

Just simply not going to a toilet (or putting on a nappy :p) would be enough to be able to hold it...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Back in the days when I used to drink, alot, I could go into a bar and start drinking, beer, and I would wait a 2 to 3 hours before I would go, and after that maybe every few beers, go again.

I had to comfortable with a bathroom before I would use it, and when I was younger I never wanted to use public restrooms, I'm OK with it now, if it's private or no one is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.