What’s the largest quantity of diapers you’ve ever bought in one day?

IMNdiapers

lil’Cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Out of curiosity what’s the largest quantity quantity of diapers you have ever purchased in one day? Did you have any hesitation to do so or did you find yourself second guessing the decisions after you bought them?

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Deleted member 66129
When my stash was low I got a mixed case (8 packs of 10) off ABUniverse but then I kept getting more in the background over a few months. I didn’t open until recently so it felt like I got them all at once 😹

Reactions: IMNdiapers
last friday!

Got my hands om 10 boxes of old tenas (purple ones), 3 packs of even older tena slips, green abriform :O, some old attends. Maybe 50 packs in total

A 4-pack case and a few single packs to try some different products.

I would never be able to hide this from my wife, even if I wanted to, "uhhh, bub, what the heck is in this box?" Lol.

Last week I purchased 15 packets off tena slip active fit maxi and 6 packets off Drylife slip super. Also 32 packets of ID care incontinence wet wipes.

The most I get at once is 36. Someday I hope I can start getting 72 and have a nice big stash! I mainly use Tena so even getting that many at once is about the same price as a single pack of ABDL brand diapers. Kinda crazy to imagine how much some people will spend in one go.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 cases of 80

12 packs of 22

A ’lightweight’ here, Tena Maxi Active medium size - three packs of 24. 😊

Reactions: LePew and IMNdiapers
A few months ago I had to restock almost my entire supply of daily wear diapers. I can't remember the exact cost, but I think it was in the range of $500.

4 cases of Abena M4 (144 total), 2 cases of Megamax (80 total), 1 case of Depends real fit (56 total), wipes, 1 case of Goodnites bed mats (36 total), and rash cream. That is well over 300 diapers if you count the bed mats. This definitely can be an expensive hobby.

No hesitation, but I did cringe when I saw the credit card statement. This is how I prefer to spend my money and as long as I can afford it, I am going to be padded with the best diapers money can buy. This matters more to me than buying the latest tech, expensive meals, having a nice car etc.

Seems like everyone here is well within reason of having a typical healthy stash/surplus. In comparison I might have went a little overboard this past weekend due to the deals I was able to get when stacking different discount codes and some exclusive offers I received… Someone might have resupplied for a 16-18 month period… 🤫 I purchased roughly 2400 diapers roughly 700 abdl diapers (ABU, Bambino, Crinklz, Rearz) and over 1700 premium medical grade diapers (Abena, Seni, Tena, Molicare, Better dry, Attends Premium) I know this was extremely excessive but I was able to do so
for much cheaper then one would think my total average price per diaper came out to be $1.10… that’s pretty darn good in my opinion… it looks like I have zero reason to start wearing 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix
IMNdiapers said:
Seems like everyone here is well within reason of having a typical healthy stash/surplus. In comparison I might have went a little overboard this past weekend due to the deals I was able to get when stacking different discount codes and some exclusive offers I received… Someone might have resupplied for a 16-18 month period… 🤫 I purchased roughly 2400 diapers roughly 700 abdl diapers (ABU, Bambino, Crinklz, Rearz) and over 1700 premium medical grade diapers (Abena, Seni, Tena, Molicare, Better dry, Attends Premium) I know this was extremely excessive but I was able to do so
for much cheaper then one would think my total average price per diaper came out to be $1.10… that’s pretty darn good in my opinion… it looks like I have zero reason to start wearing 24/7
pics please. I'm interested what that amount of nappies look like.

every 2 months 240 Abena L4
20 packages at once
or 6 cases & 2 loose packages

Reactions: IcyBlue and bobbilly
SparkyDog said:
every 2 months 240 Abena L4
20 packages at once
or 6 cases & 2 loose packages
I guess you 24/7. I get 8 packs of Tena slip every 28 days. Means 4 nappies a day for my ongoing diaper dependency.

bobbilly said:
I guess you 24/7. I get 8 packs of Tena slip every 28 days. Means 4 nappies a day for my ongoing diaper dependency.
I am 24/7 IC
4 per day is average
some days 3 some days 5

Reactions: Eclectic
It was around 400.
Mix of Attends Active Slip, Tena Active Fii Maxi, Tena Active Fit Plus, BetterDry, ID InnoFit and Tena Flex

This is about 65% of my current stash.
D6F8CBD9-DC4B-4EC0-82E1-F5E6BE2B759C.jpeg

Reactions: Jonnythepony
2 cases of tena ultras right before Christmas.
That's a lot of diaps!

Found a second hand store that had 13 cases of abena x plus bought em all. Sure do miss wearing decent diaps now I just wear what my insurance provides plastic backed atn and boosters... They do the job but they aren't as good . But they are provided to me so ....🤔

Reactions: Angelapinks
IMNdiapers said:
Out of curiosity what’s the largest quantity quantity of diapers you have ever purchased in one day? Did you have any hesitation to do so or did you find yourself second guessing the decisions after you bought them?
I ordered 8 cases of the ab cushies and bought 4 cases of rearz in person once and hiding that many diapers is a pain lol. So I usually only order 40 at a time now

Back