What's the difference between Rearz and Crinklz?

SissyatHeart

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Looking through the forums there seems to be a lot of crinklz lovers, a diaper I have never tried. Looking them up, they don't seem very easy to buy or find for that matter. As of right now, my favorite diaper would be the rearz barnyard, and I am curious about how a crinklz would compare. Thanks.

diaperdawg

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like the Better Dry, which is the plain white version of Crinklz. I'm not sure if there is any difference. The BetterDry absorbs a tremendous amount!

I have not tried Rearz... but am considering it. I'm not as big on AB diapers - did try the violet seduction sample pack and I couldn't walk they were so thick!

ElPulpo

El Pulpo
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Both absorb a lot. The main difference imo is the front material.
Rearz has a landing zone. If you need to readjust the tapes often, stick to Rearz.
BetterDry/Crinklz is all soft. If you know where the tapes go and prefer the same surface all over your diaper, try BetterDry/Crinklz.

ElPulpo

El Pulpo
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd like to add that there are of course other minor differences. The SAP feels different; in my opinion, Rearz' products will feel "squishy" sooner while BetterDrys remain stable somewhat longer. And the cut may correspond more or less to your body proportions. Personally, I prefer the BetterDry, but both brands are high quality and I would not try to talk someone out of Rearz.

Ereid2k19

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you live in the US, getting crinklz from northshore's website is a lot cheaper than any rearz products, and crinklz are very thick, soft, and comfy, while being some of the most absorbant diapers out there. The difference is the padding and lack of landing zone. I like both rearz and crinklz for different occasions, but I have more crinklz because I like to wear them more often and theyre cheaper.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Never tried the Rearz barnyards but used to wear the Rearz Inspires. Loved them, with their thicker front landing zone and ability to really swell and absorb wetness. I tried the Crinklz/Better Dry and really loved them. They don't have the landing zone but the tapes work well. They also don't swell in the same way, but they do seem to wick the moisture better, meaning it spreads the moisture all over the surface of the diaper, which is a great aspect of the diaper. Good luck.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The biggest difference between them is going to be fit. They have different shapes, and very different tape placement due to having a landing zone or not. Chances are if one fits your body shape really good, then the other one will not.