What's the best way to store used pocket diaper inserts?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have a pocket diaper that I am using as a diaper cover but I want to actually use it. What is the best way to keep the used inserts so I can wash them all in the same load?

skylanderpamp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Open air pail if you plan to just wet. Just make sure to wash whatever is in it after 2 or 3 days. Mainly work on trying to cut down in smell.

Reactions: ArgentBuffalo, Cottontail and Dragon64

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Dragon64 said:
I have a pocket diaper that I am using as a diaper cover but I want to actually use it. What is the best way to keep the used inserts so I can wash them all in the same load?
If you're on city water (typically not hard), then as said above, you can probably just toss them in a container of some sort. I'd suggest washing them at least every three days. If you're on private well water (often very hard), you may need to presoak. You'll know if you need to start presoaking because your diapers will come out of the wash still stinky! I could write a book on my adventures with that problem, but I'll spare you the details unless you want them. :) (I'm on a private well and use cloth diapers most days. There are a few extra to-dos because of the hard water, but it's not really a big deal once you know what they are.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon64 and ArgentBuffalo