What's the best diaper to get for a little?

Mman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've always thought Tykables was the best option, but what do you think?

Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and Midwest82
Only have experience w Rears Safari. And rebels, but that's not so little . Tomorrow I'll have a limited edition Valentine's day sample. And another one, teddy I think? Safari was first one I ordered, and easiest online order of any of them so far

I would say that would depend great upon the personalty of the little in question..

Do they like Babyish Designs on their diaper? If so what are they into? Space theme stuff, or maybe ones with cute animals on them. ABUniverse has a lot of great stuff

If they do not want designs on their diaper I would highly recommend anything from Northshore.. They are a really great company to order diapers from.. Their Northshore brand diapers are VERY good. Also XP Medical I am told has some good diapers to

Reactions: TigerDL
I think Tykables are fantastic. I especially love how most of their diapers come in baby-like packaging. It adds to the overall experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger, TigerDL and Midwest82
That is very subjective. What exactly are you looking for? Thin/Mobile or Thick/Nighttime briefs? Super quiet vs super loud? Cheap and affordable vs expensive and luxurious? What are you looking for?!

Reactions: irnub and TigerDL
Tykables or Crinklz for a little for sure. The waddle cut of the Tykables can really help with that too.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
My experience with premium diapers is relatively short, but from my short experience and my readings here on adisc I would say your determinant should be the cuteness factor. I ‘be seen positive reviews regarding absorbency for just about every brand; same with comfort and fit.
So I would say go for the design that strikes the littles fancy. You can go from plain white to cute little baby to cute little boy or girl.
And don’t forget price and ease of ordering.
Good luck - there are so many choices.

Reactions: TigerDL
I would say that Tykables are the most absorbent ones, followed by PeekABUs. I also just generally
love ABU's other designs.
I can't comment on Bambino, as I haven't tried those in ages. I've never been impressed with Rearz, personally.

Mman said:
but what do you think?
I think you need to be more specific because otherwise it's a very open ended and subjective question that's not really conducive to productive discussion.

I'd recommend ABU little pawz or Peekabu depending on his/her body shape. Definitly NOT crinklez since the tapes don't work and neither of you need to deal with popping tapes.

Back