Whats the best Diaper to get. Best Value for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You've gotten plenty of advice here, but the one recommendation I haven't seen yet is the Abena Delta-Form level-3 diapers. If you're looking for value, they're touch to beat. But one of my favorites of all time is the Tena Super Stretch. They hold a lot, and the flexible "Velcro" belts give a nice fit. For the money, these are my two favs.

-RMS

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm surprised no one's mentioned TotalDry Plus. They're ~$0.70 a diaper from the Bambinos website and while they're not as absorbent as the TotalDry X-Plus, they're not a bad diaper.

I go with those for daytime wear. (they had a sale recently, stocked up!) Absorbency is kinda on the low side, but they have good leak guards, aren't too loud, and don't fall apart. And yes, they're cheap. Probably the cheapest diaper with good leak guards you can find.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Maybe I should look into Totaldry. I think that is about what I pay for Tena.

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
when you center on price too much...just remember that even "economy" can cost you extra in ways other than $$$.

Incontinentia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
TotalDry Plus from Bambinos is going to be my next order, maybe this week. Once I get a chance to try tham out I will see how they compare to Depend that I normally wear.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Maybe I should look into Totaldry. I think that is about what I pay for Tena.

TotalDry Plus from Bambinos is going to be my next order, maybe this week. Once I get a chance to try tham out I will see how they compare to Depend that I normally wear.

By all means give them a try. I was really disappointed after liking their previous incarnation. These seem to lack SAP, are inclined to spread wetness and leak at night (leak guards aren't very relevant if the wetness can seep out the back), and perhaps the greatest sin for a kinky diaper wearer: I hate the feel of the plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.