What's the best "24/7" diaper?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
For a lot of reasons, being diapered 24/7 is appealing. But cost-wise, it seems it can be quite the nightmare.. On one side you have high capacity diapers which are more expensive (PeekABU's for example), But on the other you have less expensive diapers at the sacrifice of capacity (which, you could argue, would make them more expensive to wear 24/7). If anyone is currently always wearing, what's your go-to and why. and what would you recommend for someone who wants to do the same.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinababy888 and Wetforus1
Megamax will always get my vote, They are comfortable, hold a lot, I like the crinkle.

Reactions: BenNevis, LittleEllsOAB, Dry247 and 2 others
Yes Megamax! Also Confidry 24/7 are pretty good. Cost wise Abena L4 for me. I like Rearz Baryards and Tykables Unicorns too.

Reactions: BenNevis and GoodnitesXL21
I'll say ATNs are great in both affordability and comfort
The tapes can be problematic but wearing boxer briefs or plastic pants over the diaper is perfect

I’ve used everything from ATN’s to premium ABDL diapers. Being incontinent means 24/7 in diapers. I believe it’s cheaper to use high quality premium diapers for 24/7 use. Currently I use tykables. They are expensive and may not be the most economical choice but they fit me right and give me the confidence I need to maintain my lifestyle I want to live.

crinklz is a great diaper as well. They are a high performing diaper at a reasonable price as well.

if your looking for an all white diaper I would suggest megamax or Dry 24/7. Both quality and not terribly expensive.

good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

Reactions: xtrucker59 and thedlguy
I would say you need to try out many different diapers to find out what brand and capacity fits your needs best. It took me about 6 months to settle in on the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper and the Seni Quatro diaper as my primary overnight diaper. The Seni regular size fits me best and is the most comfortable fitting diaper I have ever worn. The Seni Super Plus diaper gives me the daytime capacity that works very well for me and the Seni Quatro diaper gives me the overnight capacity I need to sleep through the night without having a leaky diaper in the morning. I do wear the Dry 24/7 diaper as my overnight diaper in the winter because it seems to be warmer with the plastic backing. There are many very good quality adult diapers on the market today. You just need to experiment with different brands to find what works best for you.

Reactions: tunafish and chamberpot
BetterDry / Crinklz are "affordable" and high capacity ... most used diapers in this house of 3 incontinent adults ... in my experience Tranquility ATN and ComfiDri 24/7 are both lower capacity and both leak at night .

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
I use the supreme lites during the day and a Megamax at night for ic issues, a months supply runs me around $200

I’ve tried other brands and so far these have been problem free bar one or two leaks in 6 months, the others would be a lot more frequently

Last edited:
If you look in the diaper review section, there's actually a chart that breaks diapers down into cost per ml absorbed. The ideal 24/7 diaper would be a high capacity diaper from the top of the chart paired with a lower capacity diaper from the top of that chart. The high capacity takes the bulk of the work, and the low capacity is to fill in and gaps (e.g. you need a change now but you need to leave in 3 hours and want to do so in a fresh diaper, so you put on a low capacity one).

Reactions: xux, Ralphie and chamberpot
I find BetterDrys have too much capacity (unless I'm drinking alcohol) I don't want to sit in a nappy for 8 hours straight. I like Tena Active Fits. I can drip and dribble and these hold up very well even the Active Fit Plus which is a very thin and discreet nappy. If I was a flooder BetterDry would be great.

You'll get as many different answers as there are brands of diapers. There's so many factors to consider, including discretion, absorbency, mobility, etc. What might be best for you, isn't what's best for someone else. I think alot of us go by trial and error until we find what suites each persons individuals needs.

Reactions: legojoker88 and chamberpot
KitsuneFox said:
BetterDry / Crinklz are "affordable" and high capacity ...

I've found crinklz don't seem to hold up well to activity - they've got this built-in booster in the crotch, that seems to shift over time, sometimes bunching up. They're extremely comfortable overnight though!

Betterdry or Crinklz get my vote followed by Tykables Cammies or Rearz new Hybrid diaper

TeddyUrsadorable said:
You'll get as many different answers as there are brands of diapers. There's so many factors to consider, including discretion, absorbency, mobility, etc. What might be best for you, isn't what's best for someone else. I think alot of us go by trial and error until we find what suites each persons individuals needs.
This right here is about the best answer to your question ,, try as many as you can but it is you and your needs that only you can fit and finish

Reactions: legojoker88
Depends on whether you dribble or flood.

Reactions: Lyokodl and bobbilly
I am fine with Goodnites for 27/7, before posting here I would have said I am incontinent and yet I have found that to be only partly true, if I am at home I can use the toilet if I have to and will do so to save money so I defiantly get the idea of the cost being annoying and prohibitive. My level of incontinence will have me wet if I can not get to a toilet within about 15 minutes but otherwise I am fine. This means that like I say if at home or work will basically never wet myself as I could get to a restroom.

If however, I feel the need to go to the restroom and have to drive/ride in a car or do some other activity where I could not get to a restroom for more than 15 minutes I will wet even if I don't want to. This means for my whole life I have been in diapers on a variety of occasions like Church and School (what the fuck is up with teachers that will never let you use the restroom and just tell me I can hold it? No, I can't you idiot.) Goodnites for me very rarely leak but there are a few things you have to avoid so they don't but they are very simple. You have to change within about half an hour max after you wet moving a lot will make that time shorter and can not wet a diaper more than once. So as long as you change after you wet they should not be a problem and if you can/do not mind still using the restroom they will, of course, be less expensive as you just use less of them.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
If going 24/7 it might be a good idea to consider investing in cloth nappies.

Reactions: Floodingpants and Seasonedcitizen
I like Abena Abriform. I wear the M4, because it has the highest capacity. Quality at a good price for a medical diaper, so, no questions asked versus an ABDL diaper!

Reactions: Kayleigh, Seasonedcitizen and Jonnythepony
Mega max with boosters for the day, and cloth and plastic pants at night

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and NorthShoreAdam
Has anyone tried Total Dry/Secure X Plus? They more or less seem like the medical version of the Bambino Classicos. Would they be decent for 24/7?

Back