• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What's that smell...?

Do you...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Ok, I admit that this is a really stupid topic, but I'm in a strange mood tonight. When I was younger, I knew a bedwetter, and her room always kind of had the faint scent of urine.

What I'm wondering is, does anyone think that being an AB or DL makes us more sensitive to picking up the smell of urine? Not like we have bionic noses or anything...just that perhaps we'd pick up on it faster than most?

-Gus

Last edited:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I'll enjoy it when its fresh in my diaper, but....Other than that, I don't really think about it.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't really care for it. I stay pretty hydrated though, so it stays pretty faint.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
The only time I really notice it is when an old diaper goes "off" if you know what I mean.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i like the smell when i first go in my diaper. i think it smells really bad though if you havent had enough water.

but i love the smell of a fresh clean diaper. and baby powder!

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It's a meh kind of smell. Most of the time I care little about it, but sometimes it can be intensely sexually.

Also, it's urine, not urin, the e is silent.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i dont really think about it in my house. the only time it bothers me is when i go to a public restroom and it reeks of it.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Nah, I don't really notice. I'm used to the bathroom being across the hall, and the catbox in my room, and changing my own diapers, so...
--Evan

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really care much for the smell of it. I do notice it at some public restrooms that are a bit less than sanitary, though my apartment does not smell of it at all, mainly because I'm a stickler for keeping things clean and disinfected.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Also, it's urine, not urin, the e is silent.
You are correct, I thought there was an e on the end while typing last night but at the time it just looked wrong to me...I was too tired to do the check :wallbash:

Anywho, Gracias.

-Gus

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
You are correct, I thought there was an e on the end while typing last night but at the time it just looked wrong to me...I was too tired to do the check :wallbash:

Anywho, Gracias.

-Gus
Denada. I can smell pee if it just recently "exited," or, if my bed were to be wet.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Guess there's no way to correct spelling in a poll after it's been posted?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't care for it, but I can live with smelling it. The worst is when you've been wearing a wet diaper for a while, and you take it off. I'll have the honor of doing that in a short while D:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Not a big fan of any bodily waste smells. That's one thing that I didn't like when visiting a loved one in a nursing home. There was always that prevailing smell of urine in the hallways, sometimes strong, sometimes faint, but always present.

~Pramrider

Role
Incontinent
I usually don't even notice the smell anymore, for several reasons. The first is because my sense of smell has gotten pretty bad over the years, and I'm not sure why. It sucks too, because my wife often tells me that I stink of pee or poop and I'm not even aware of it. I can notice the smell of poop better than the smell of urine however. The other reason I think I don't notice it as much is because I'm just used to the smell, being incontinent, and using diapers for 6 years now, it's just one of the things that you get used to.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The only time I even somewhat like the scent of urine is when I am aroused, otherwise I find the smell quite disgusting. Luckily, my urine doesn't generally smell that strong, so it's not much of a problem either.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
For some odd reason I have a very strong sense of smell, in some degrees its a main source of information for me.
People look at me strange when I sniff my food, or other objects. The reasoning behind that is to determine more about the object in question. Especially biological info, I am highly sensitive to the smell of urine, and semen.
I can, having smelt it before determine what animal it came from, and if it is a familiar animal which one. (Say like one of my cats.. "This is a sweeter smell.. its Stefan" "Oh, this is a much stronger hotter smell.. Its Jag" ) Having siblings who are bed wetters, and share the same bed often I am able to tell who did it long before my parents pick up on it. A useless talent, but... a cool one.

Last edited:

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
People get used to their own smell easily and I don't tend to notice urine smells from myself unless it is very strong (noting that urine smells mainly when it goes stale as it's a bacterial reaction breaking down the urine that generates ammonia which you can smell).

I have smelt urine outdoors though around some people, and babies. It is not something I like. And that is a warning. Have you cleaned up properly and got rid of any smells? Don't be sure that no one out there can smell you, and don't assume that they'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.