What’s something you’d consider to be unique about yourself?

KrankyPants said:
It would be my memory. I remember things I hear very well, be it music notes, sounds or something people say. I quote people a LOT! 😜 I also remember how things look, very well. I can remember where people park their car by looking at the cracks in the pavement and marks on walls. I never get lost while driving and have an excellent sense of direction when not using a map.

I know these things about myself because other people compliment me on them frequently.
compliment or complain? Just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: ade and KrankyPants
Diaperdan83 said:
compliment or complain? Just kidding.
It really depends! 😆 Sometimes I quote the exact thing someone says and while they're in disbelief everyone else is like "yeah, I remember when they said that, I couldn't believe it either."

egor said:
I've been accused of being a walking book of trivial facts that even Jeopardy doesn't care about.
Meanwhile I'm over here like "Alexa, tell me something interesting."

I study paleontology with a focus on marine replies of the mid Cretaceous period.

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants
I can talk to anyone. My dad says I have the gift of gab.🙄

Reactions: KrankyPants and tails1234
Does crippling depression count as unique? Lmao.

my eyes are a goldish green. More yellow in the center and green on the out side with a thick green rim.

messydiaper said:
I only wear left handed diapers.
I have been looking for those forever! Where do you get them?

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants and messydiaper
I'm a juggalo! Me and my boyfriend both :) (only the one though, the other boyfriend lovingly puts up with our wicked clown antics despite not liking any music besides Queen and Eurythmics XD) Maybe not super unique in the grand scheme of things but I don't know any other juggalos besides my boyfriend IRL so I consider it unique!

I don't think anything about me is truly unique, but a few things about me that are quite rare;

- I'm great at spelling. Once I read a word, boom, it's in my mind forever. The only flaw is, if I misread it the first time, it takes a loooooong time to "re-learn" it properly... 😣

- My whole family has, to put it bluntly, quite bad hair. It's all unruly and dries out easily. I'm quite proud of mine - I think half because I dodged that genetic bullet, and half because I try to take care of it.

- I'm insanely laid-back, which is a blessing and a curse. People like being around me because I'm so chill, and I don't care about things like money (except, of course, to pay for important things), but I'm also really aimless - I just kinda float along with the breeze, so to speak. 25 years of age and I haven't really hit any significant "milestones" in life, and I don't think I ever will purely of my own volition 🤷‍♀️

- You know how some people are really good at "breaking the ice"? I'm absolutely fantastic at freezing it over 😅 I don't mean just refusing to answer or being really rude or anything, but responding in such a tone and manner that it almost always gets people to stop talking, without me coming across as rude. It's amazingly useful when dealing with *those* family members (there's always at least one), or drunk people, or overly chatty coworkers. I've been told that me interacting with almost aggressively friendly people is incredibly entertaining to watch 😆

- My homoromantic asexuality is pretty trippy. Apparently asexuality alone is about 1% of the population, but I'm sure it's actually more like 5%. But then, homoromanticism is also probably somewhere around that mark. So my guess is that my particular cocktail accounts for (very roughly) less than 0.25% of people.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
SofiaInPampers said:
I can talk to anyone. My dad says I have the gift of gab.🙄
My entire family tells me the same thing! 🙃

I know the national anthem for every country I’ve visited, and the national anthem for 49 different countries (not the lyrics, just the music to all them. The lyrics I know 18 countries fully, plus partial lyrics to 7 more).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hmmm...
  • Since my childhood, my eyes went from rich brown to hazel to olive green;
  • I'm left-eared, left-eyed, kick with my left...but write with my right;
  • I'm the first person on both sides of my family to have developed autism;
  • I'm the first person on both sides of my family to have graduated high school;
  • I'm the only person in my family tree who lives like a baby 🧸🍼...and wears/uses diapers;
That's about it! 🥳

• Love
My tongue is long enough to go inside my nostrils.

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
Fiammaverde said:
My tongue is long enough to go inside my nostrils.
I

I am guessing the women love you?

• Haha
Hockeyczar said:
I

I am guessing the women love you?
I think you're wondering if he's Gene Simmons...? 🤭

I have double jointed thumbs, and even through I am fairly tall I have the ability to cloak my presence.

I can be in rooms, next to groups and even walking around without anyone noticing I was there at all for the entire time.

Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
KrankyPants said:
It would be my memory. I remember things I hear very well, be it music notes, sounds or something people say. I quote people a LOT! 😜 I also remember how things look, very well. I can remember where people park their car by looking at the cracks in the pavement and marks on walls. I never get lost while driving and have an excellent sense of direction when not using a map.

I know these things about myself because other people compliment me on them frequently.
I can't remember anything that happened recently, but I have a really vivid memory for childhood (aged 4 and older). I think it's one reason I'm into age play, because I remember my actual childhood so clearly, with conversations, and even how I felt.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
ZenLite said:
I have double jointed thumbs, and even through I am fairly tall I have the ability to cloak my presence.

I can be in rooms, next to groups and even walking around without anyone noticing I was there at all for the entire time.
Being tall and having the ability to cloak your presence is really cool! All sorts of Crysis invisibility cloak and espionage things are going through my head. 😁 You could be Snake from Metal Gear: Solid! Just don't please don't bump your shoulder in my chin when you hug me! 🤪

Last edited:
Back