What’s peoples opinion on Crinklz?

jamie54

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am still yet to try the Crinklz brand and they have just bought out a new nappy which they say is thicker? Has anyone tried it yet and do people wear them regularly?

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Personally, I'm not a fan of the prints and don't like that there isn't a landing zone to help position the tapes.

However, performance wise, I find they do quite well. They're not quite as thick as some on the other nappies on the market and find they wick quite well. They fit well and especially if you're wearing out and about, the plastic isn't too rustly.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Highlander

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
They’re one of the only diapers where I can freely pee in any position - side, stomach, back, with my wee-wee pointing anywhere, and have confidence they won’t leak. Not a fan of the prints and the second chance tapes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
As has been said, I don't think the prints are all that great (though have seen worse), However they do the job very well, they hold a lot and soak quickly. Soft and comfortable and fit very well on my body.

I'm not a massive fan of the tapes and feel a thicker landing zone would be better, They have a double tape design so each tape has a blue piece on them that you stick down first and if need to move it you can peel the tape off of that and put it elsewhere, or when removing oyu peel that off so you can stick it back when rolled up. I have had the odd occasion where removing the tapes has left a hole in the front and a few occasions where the initial blue tape doesn't hold well on the lower tabs.

On the whole they are a fantastic diaper (based on the betterdry) but they could be a little bit better. I still recommend them and as they are among the cheapest printed diapers available and come in packs of 15 they are also among the cheapest options too.

Reactions: Angelapinks and ee76

th21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tapes are kinda iffy, as theres no reinforced front zone, other than that they are pretty much unbeatable in the value department

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Crinklz diapers are good because of more absorption capacity. I have Crinklz Astronauts diapers before I ordered from Northshore are very good company.

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I really dislike their designs. Function is fine, but there are so many better brands, in my opinion.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are those who say they feel too stiff and may feel like cardboard. It's them who forget to fluff their diapers when they arrive. Crinklz diapers need to be fluffed. They always arrive compressed in their packaging and appear thin. If fluffed, they'll absorb better and feel great too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, Angelapinks and ReluctantAdult

SoakedinTexas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like the prints and the capacity, but the tapes suck. I have tried them but will never buy them again until better tapes.

GigglyKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
in general they are good nappies, nice prints / good capacity / comfortable but expensive and have had problems with the tapes.
I've not used them for some time as sadly they did stop shipping to UK right after brexit, so I found other nappies that are as good if not better for a much better price.

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
everyone that complains about the tapes: rub over them until they get warm; the glue needs to "get fixed", then it's fine.
Absorbency is very good, but those who say they're too thin, that's nonsense, when wet they really swell up so much I needed to get another size up in pants.
my only issue is the plastic creates sweat and heat rash fast.

Reactions: BlueDude, PupSpaz, Angelapinks and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just ordered a case of Crinklz, gonna try them out real soon!.😃😃😃😃

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
They're fine. They fit me pretty well and absorb well but the prints aren't as interesting to me as other prints.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I really love crinklz. I love the character and the diapers.
I use these as my night time diaper. I prefer ABU for daytime as those fit me better and have a bit more sap, capacity and odor control. Every diaper has pros and cons, however despite any shortcomings of crinklz diapers I still love these the most.
I absolutely adore the prints, I think these are the most authentically babyish prints on the market - besides maybe alphagators/little kings.
Cost, crinklz diapers cost a bit less then most other ABDL diapers, I think more because these are actually marketed to special needs segment as well, perhaps the overall construction as well.
Speaking of, the tapes on these, while different then you might be used to, work pretty well. I find the stickiness of these taps on par with others if you press on it hard enough. You can re tape these as they have the top white tape, you can tape it right back on the blue tab for the exact same fit.
I would also say that the fit of these runs large on each size with a slight sizing gap between each, a drawback. The overall length of the diaper is also a bit longer, this can lead to more gap in the legs, but the high leak gatherers help prevent leaks. You can work the tapes to make sure you have a snug fit but you might bunch up a little in front depending on your body.
These diapers are mostly cotton with only a little sap in it, which means that these diapers soak it up quick and are very absorbent, but hold less then others overall. With it being mostly cotton, the odor control on these diapers is entirely lacking and for me, 10-12 hours is the maximum time to spend in this diaper before you change it after a wetting.
You also should fluff these diapers. They come packed 15 in a bag so, all you need to do is gently pull on the padding to break it up and fluff it out. This only takes a few seconds and you can pre fluff a whole bag and leave those in your closet.
I like that there is no front panel, this means that the front is more soft and you don't have the thick plastic panel there to cause noise or rub against your skin. The diapers I had as a kid although mostly cloth I do see that I had some disposables and they didn't have front panels, so to me this design means its even more authentic.
Overall I am very impressed with these and I will allocate more of my general wear time which is all the time to these. Only real issue I have with them is that they don't work as well as the ABU ones I mentioned for moving around a lot on a daily basis. The reason being more for chafing or slightly sticky from sweat.

Reactions: BlueDude, Angelapinks and lilstevie56

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've tried them and they are on the bottom of my list for a diaper to buy. I think the prints are hideous and way too busy. Jmo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed

kronikmod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Once in a while, I enjoy a puffy cloud. Depending on their shape, I find them a little uncomfortable. Often, they disagree with the twins unless I am sitting a certain way and I regularly have to, ahem, adjust myself if I am doing stuff around the house.

Then again, I'm a 30 year old, fairly active guy with no thigh gap to fill in. So, whatever room is available is hotly contested. 😂

Reactions: Angelapinks and Chocobo114

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don’t like them at all. They are stiff, swell too much in the front, the plastic feels cheap, the prints are ugly, and, worst of all, the ink bleeds off on my skin and clothes.

• Wow

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not a fan of them. I do like BetterDry for night time wear with a booster.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
GigglyKid said:
in general they are good nappies, nice prints / good capacity / comfortable but expensive and have had problems with the tapes.
I've not used them for some time as sadly they did stop shipping to UK right after brexit, so I found other nappies that are as good if not better for a much better price.
I had no idea about them not shipping to UK after Brexit however that has definitely ended as they are available at NRU and ABU UK, NRU even has the new fairy tail design

Last edited:

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have use them in the pass many times and I don't mind them at all ! They do absorption is really good and that one of the reason I like them. Plus the cute prints also....