Whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just when I thought I have "heard it all" I just saw this news story that people are smoking (or even injecting) a "drug" they make out of Bed Bugs (which is called "bed bug")

Clearly these people are nasty and would probably try to get high off of anything.

It brings me back to a show I had watched before where a guy had died after smoking Scorpion Tails (he had kept venomous animals like Scorpions and Tarantulas as pets).

I mean, these people clearly need help, like really badly to be at a point in their lives where they think "I'm gonna smoke me up some Goop made out of Bed Bugs" ; like literally what's next?

Drifter

Contributor
Role
Private
On the other hand, that could help reduce the bed bug problem we have. (When life hands you lemons...)

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On the other hand, that could help reduce the bed bug problem we have. (When life hands you lemons...)
I seriously doubt a couple groups of Druggies will be able to do enough Bed Bugs in drug form to actually make a dent on the Bed Bug problem

Which reminds me of some former model who apparently died in a nursing home due to severe negligence; apparently there are a lot of Nursing Homes that aren't taking proper care of Senior Citizens

That and some of them want way too much money

Health Care (I forgot if it is Medicare or Medicaid) is paying $3000 a month per person to these facilities and that isnt enough for them

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Just when I thought I have "heard it all" I just saw this news story that people are smoking (or even injecting) a "drug" they make out of Bed Bugs (which is called "bed bug")
Haha! I bet you any money that isn't real.

There are all sorts of fake news stories about drugs because it feeds peoples morbid curiosity. That one feeds off the horror that "drugs are bad and make people do disgustingly inhuman things."

There was a recent story in the British gutter press about "brie parties", where middle-class women host dinner parties, with the final course being French cheese laced with MDMA. This article fed off the horror that "drugs are so commonplace that even 'normal' people who are sophisticated, educated and wealthy enjoy them."

Kate Moss was famously lambasted by the tabloids with the headline "Horse drug Kate!" for being off her head on "horse tranquillisers". The drug was ketamine (relatively unknown to the masses at the time). So, the media could pretend that it was a drug only for horses (and thus more sordid and subversive) than a drug that is mainly used on humans by paramedics to stabilise trauma patients.

Anything to get a headline.

-----------------------------------

Chris Morris did an AMAZING spoof documentary on drugs back in the 1990s. It's honestly one of the funniest things I've seen! It relentlessly mocks the serious British TV style of Panorama and Newsnight, the fake gravitas, the false assumptions, misuse of statistics, and reliance on superficial CGI to "sex things up".

It starts with a (spoof) undercover reporter trying to buy non-existent drugs from a (real) street cocaine dealer... He returns later on, wearing a nappy and a big domed helmet babbling nonsense to bewildered drug dealers! :ROFLMAO:

He makes up a Czechoslovakian drug called "cake" that is a bright yellow tablet 20 cm in diameter, and will cause your neck to swell up and cover your whole face in a condition known as "Czech neck"... along with fake charities FUKD and BOMBED... And convinces celebrities to unite in the campaign to get this drug banned! Politicians even debated the matter in the House of Commons! And an agony aunt is horrified when she sees a Japanese device that allows you to smoke cannabis through a dog. :ROFLMAO:

If you're in the UK, a free high-quality version is here:

Otherwise:

Last edited:

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yeah the dumb crap people do to get high! I mean christ just smoke a joint alot less damaging. I knew a kid that got severe brain damage after huffing cans. His speech was messed up and he had to be in a wheel chair. He said he did it cause it was legal and didn't wanna break the law. If weed was legal everywhere less kids wouldnt do dumb stuff like this to get the legal high. Even that crap salvia they sold legally in smoke shops was way more dangerous than weed. And again kids would do it cause they didn't wanna break the law using a harmless cannabis plant.
But we do have to accept fact there will always be low IQ people that will try this regardless!

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Clearly these people are nasty and would probably try to get high off of anything.

It brings me back to a show I had watched before where a guy had died after smoking Scorpion Tails (he had kept venomous animals like Scorpions and Tarantulas as pets).

I mean, these people clearly need help, like really badly to be at a point in their lives where they think "I'm gonna smoke me up some Goop made out of Bed Bugs" ; like literally what's next?
There is no need to start a thread over a five-year-old hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.