What's it Like

I don't know if there is anything else I can add to this that hasn't already been said. I have owned a few over the years and have worn some in a few play sessions that weren't mine. The more ruffles the better. Having a diaper on underneath makes it even more wonderful. Having someone having to dig through layers of ruffles to check and change you is so much fun. Sadly I don't have a good one right now, They all wore out or no longer fit the way they used to.

My Daddy has finally ordered me a sissy dress, can't wait..

Reactions: Peesalot, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
TVJoanna91 said:
There is something just so liberating about being a sissy - well apart from being beaten up by big butch guys. I walk my dogs in sissy outfits on a Friday afternoon when I get home from work. I don't bump into that many people but mostly they are middle aged women walking dogs before they pick the kids up from school. By ar and away the vast majority say nothing about me being dressed as a sissy. Quite refrehing really.
That’s terrbile! You got beaten up by a bunch of thugs. Did you ever report it?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Have been wearing sissy dresses for a good many years, absolutely love the feel of Satin and lace material as I step into or slide down over my head, With the added bonus of having a loving wife who has always understood my desires and often picks out a dress that she thinks I would like.bdz67kht90bo3j5f9awz_t.jpgpatri.JPG

Reactions: JensBabyGirl and BobbiSueEllen
people may not recognize you but they will remember your dog.

Nice clothes!

lupin said:
Have been wearing sissy dresses for a good many years, absolutely love the feel of Satin and lace material as I step into or slide down over my head, With the added bonus of having a loving wife who has always understood my desires and often picks out a dress that she thinks I would like.
I like those dresses in the photos. I'm thinking about ordering the one below. For this possible kink, I don't want to spend much money and this is under $20.00.
Sissy dress.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and BobbiSueEllen
Back