What's it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampers_the_best

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm personally just a dl. I do only wear baby diapers though because I prefer them. The ab thing is super cute and looks fun to me. What is it like to have a baby age, to have a nursery, and a caretaker? Is there anything I'm seriously missing out on? The main advantage to me is free diaper changes. Messing without cleaning yourself sounds great.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I think you're overestimating what is required or even common among ABs. Most ABs are inclined to regression and many have a sense of a baby age but few have the rest.

Reactions: YbboB and Poofybutt
I started off as just a dl but over time the ab side just started to emerge. Now I have a little side of me that is 3. I currently have bottle of milk and night time, my gf/mummy changes me, bathes me and dresses me. You just have no worries or responsibilities.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Elad92 said:
I started off as just a dl but over time the ab side just started to emerge. Now I have a little side of me that is 3. I currently have bottle of milk and night time, my gf/mummy changes me, bathes me and dresses me. You just have no worries or responsibilities.
I’m in the same boat, but I’m still in the process of exploring my AB side. It’s tough to really describe, though. There isn’t really a way to properly put it into words. It’s more or less one of those things you really have to get into and experience to truly understand.

Reactions: Elad92
PaddedBrony said:
I’m in the same boat, but I’m still in the process of exploring my AB side. It’s tough to really describe, though. There isn’t really a way to properly put it into words. It’s more or less one of those things you really have to get into and experience to truly understand.

The best advice I can give you is to let it evolve naturally and just take it one baby step at a time. I never expected to be an AB but I now wouldn't have it any other way

Elad92 said:
The best advice I can give you is to let it evolve naturally and just take it one baby step at a time. I never expected to be an AB but I now wouldn't have it any other way
I appreciate the advice. I’m trying to approach it that way, figuring it out at my pace and whatnot. Trying to do it all on a budget too is a little tough, but I’m managing. 😁

PaddedBrony said:
I appreciate the advice. I’m trying to approach it that way, figuring it out at my pace and whatnot. Trying to do it all on a budget too is a little tough, but I’m managing. 😁

I totally get the doing it on a budget. I'm currently doing a degree and not working due to health so struggle with buying nappies and the peripherals like dummies, bottles, toys. So it's a case of 1 thing at a time and prioritising.

I wish you the best of luck! I'm happy to talk and offer any advice I can anytime.

Elad92 said:
I totally get the doing it on a budget. I'm currently doing a degree and not working due to health so struggle with buying nappies and the peripherals like dummies, bottles, toys. So it's a case of 1 thing at a time and prioritising.

I wish you the best of luck! I'm happy to talk and offer any advice I can anytime.
I appreciate it, and I’ll definitely keep it in mind!

Reactions: Elad92
PaddedBrony said:
I appreciate it, and I’ll definitely keep it in mind!

You're welcome PaddedBrony. Hope I was of some help

Elad92 said:
You're welcome PaddedBrony. Hope I was of some help
Absolutely! I really do appreciate it.

From what I have read on postings, not everyone can regress to be a child again. It hasn't worked for me. Having a caregiver might help.

Reactions: Poofybutt
If you have some interest in the AB side of the spectrum, try it out when you get the chance. I can't for certain say that every AB activity will appeal to you, but you may in fact have a bit of a Little side :)

It's abbreviated as AB/DL for a reason and that's because it's not terribly uncommon for the two interests to overlap. There have been posts in the past by straight-forward DLs who wanted to try the AB side of things out, so you're certainly not on your own.

From experience, I love having a baby side, it's a part of who I am and it's a really good way to relax, unwind, forget about the stress in your adult life and just enjoy being carefree for a little while :giggle: I don't have a nursery yet, but it is something I want in the future and I have been very lucky to have had 3 wonderful women in my life who acted as a Mommy to me, including my current Mommy/GF and the love of my life :love:

As Trevor has said, however, you are presuming a bit much regarding the potential perks and upsides. Not everyone is lucky enough to find a Mommy/Daddy or a partner who is willing to indulge their AB/Little side. Some people even have caregivers who simply aren't interested in the diaper changing aspect of things. Furthermore, finding a Mommy or Daddy who is willing to change a messy diaper is incredibly rare.

Also as Seasonedcitizen pointed out, sometimes you can find elements of the AB side of things enticing, but find that you can't really regress.

If you don't find yourself naturally regressing as is, the only thing you can really do is simply give it a try and see what you enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back