What’s it like being a sissy baby

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I’m very new to this community and I’m really scared. I’ve had these thoughts in the back of my head for years now. I need help understanding what I’m going through.

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Being a sissy baby is fun, I get to wear dresses and frills while wetting my diaper. Not everyone is sissy just by being abdl but there are enough of us. It really boils down to what you like, how you feel and what will provide you with that sense of self. Not really much point in doing it if your not doing it how you really want to. So if sissy baby is how you feel then that's who you are so embrace it and be true to yourself you can't really change it it's inbuilt into you

Sissyrikki

Sissy Rikki
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Hi there, I would recommend you Google adult sissy panties. This will open your eyes to what adult babies wear over their diapers. Please don't be scared. This is really a lot of continuous fun!

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
YES clothing has to be the defining moment of wearing all that cute frilly lacy billowing short hem diapered exposed dresses
onesies shortalls and perhaps a skirt here or there and oh my gosh LIONS TIGERS and BEARS the COLORS Neon Pink - Pale
Baby Blue - Sunflower Yellow - Gay Lavender - and of course the benchmark Bright Screaming White !
Don't forget the lacy trimmed socks Mary Janes best with bells and or taps something to augment the crinkle noise making
diaper covers ! Diapers should be voluminous making sure that you are seen in all your petticoated dimensions !
If not wearing a cute sun bonnet then the hair should be make up in pig tails with pretty bow accents.
Accessories to include a Paci - bot bot and thumbless mittens - you really would not want to get out of the sissy baby mode
too easily - make the most of it. To enhance this perhaps include a care giver to speak your language Ga ga Goo Goo and then
leave your computer internet access on so you can read all about these fabulous exciting Sissy Baby adventures no longer
wishing you were there because you are there - you have arrived - it is your time !

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet n shy AB-t girl
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hi, Rahrah1! I can only speak for myself on this: being a sissy is fun, it all depends on what kind of sissy you want to be. Me? I'm a simple girl who's very active and loves to play, that cuts down a bit on attire selection, meaning not a lot of bows, lace or frilly stuff. My dresses are simple play dresses with light frill on the slightly-puffy sleeves & lower hem, sometimes a matching diaper cover or sometimes no diaper cover at all...always an AB pacifier on a Hello Kitty leash, plus I wear either grey canvas flats or black canvas Mary Janes...with lightly-frilled socks. Being a little girl is fun!