What're some good movies/TV shows to watch with your little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffypuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello again! As a kid and even now I don't really watch much Tv or movies. But a fun past-time is just that, movies and tv and lots of cuddles and snuggles with your little! Unfortunately, I have no idea what's good :sweatdrop: but never to fear, I'm sure you lovely people have some ideas and suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
~Fluffypuppy!

Phineas and ferb is awesome. Very childish and yet even adults can enjoy the humor without being bored. Anything Pixar is great too if you want to watch full length movies.

My little very much enjoyed watching Ponyo together. :)

baby geniuses

Assuming you have cable or satellite for a TV hook up, the Sprout station has a lot of nice little kids shows. My two favorites are "Lilly's Driftwood Bay" and "Noddy, Toyland Detective".

Fluffypuppy said:
Hello again! As a kid and even now I don't really watch much Tv or movies. But a fun past-time is just that, movies and tv and lots of cuddles and snuggles with your little! Unfortunately, I have no idea what's good :sweatdrop: but never to fear, I'm sure you lovely people have some ideas and suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
~Fluffypuppy!

Hi Fluffypuppy

For me it:-How to Train Your Dragon for the riders of Berk. Then everything Disney.

Watching telly/film with a caregiver and getting lots of cuddles and snuggles would be great. As down time before a nice bath and a change and in to pjs for a bedtime story.

I think most of us Little ones just enjoy there caregivers company and doing things with them doesn't really matter what.

The other morning my Paddy wouldn't get up and i was so board, to day we are going to put a cleaning job task chart. So i will have things to do.

I will probably won't do it that way i get one to one attention while on the naughty step, hee, hee
And i get to do the tasks with him instead of on my own.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

Hmm, well, I really like watching old pokemon, and the Harry Potter movies. I grew up with both of those from a very young age, and so they feel nostalgic and comforting to me. I even like watching the scary parts in HP as long as I can hide behind my stuffies. I also really like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and yes I am a brony (pegasister if you rather) I adore MLP. Also, the old Powerpuff Girls (NOT THE NEW ONE) Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Fairly Odd Parents (again the old one) and code Lyoko are also great nostalgia trips. Oh, and the Pooh Bear movies are very fun. Also, Avatar the Last Airbender is super great.
Hope this helped!

Paw patrol!
+1 for How to train your dragon (movies and series)
2D/3D Animated films are always fun to watch. What I like the most is 3D ones.

My ex daddy would watch sofia the first with me.. he loved it really hehe :laugh:

We used to watch a lot of Disney together! I also like bananas in pyjamas :D

I'm love watching PAW Patrol!

I'd say Mr. Peabody, anything Peanuts, Heacliff, Garfield and Friends, Inspector Gadget, The Real Ghostbusters.

My little very much enjoys watching anything Disney.His favorite movie to watch in little time is The Lego Movie.We also watch Spongebob ive downloaded every season just for him.🍼

If you can find any versions of the old Mr. Dressup, which was a show that ran on CBC in Canada. It was a wonderful show to watch and was geared to the toddler in us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back