• Total voters

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
My BF said that this site was full of older ABDL and only a few that were eather a TBDL or in there early to mid twenties

I said that there are loads of ABs that are in there twenties

If you are are one and happen to still go to university could you let us know.

Thanks

Siysiy

I'm 26, going to be 27 on Thursday. I joined this site at about 16 or 17 years old back when we had a TBDL section.

I think the most ACTIVE members here on ADISC are the older folks for a variety of reasons. We tend to be more accepting of ourselves by now, we tend to try to find normalcy with our lives rather than just consider this a kink for a dating site, or maybe it's just that a forum caters to an older crowd, where something like Tumblr, IG or Reddit is more familiar to a younger demographic. Plus, we're an 18+ community, so there's that.

Reactions: Blathers
I'm done with normal college, but I'm at a college specifically for teachers and am working on my Master's degree here. So, sort of like university, but not the typical kind

haha looks like he is right :p I'm 29 though.

My little age is that of a toddler. Being an infant sounds like it would be harder to do activities for. Not casting shame here though. If you have the imagination then great. Actually I find it rather inspiring that there are people that can. I prefer being like a toddler that sneaks a diaper every so often. Pretty sure there have been a couple who has. Like don't lie to me people. (Kidding)
In all seriousness though my real life age is 29. I have about 61 years till I hit 90. My life is one third over if 90 is my magic number. Ok I am not dark and depressing all the time I swear. :p I do enjoy taking time to do nothing, but hold my stuffed animal, use a pacifier, and some sort of activity like finger paints or something crafty. I would really like to make myself some blocks out of wall studs. Got the tools for it. Might as well go for it.

I’m old enough to be considered a Covid risk but mentally I have trouble with that designation.

Reactions: DylanLewis
I guess I'm one of the youngest guys on here at only 22! Though I don't go to university, I did for a little while but I couldn't handle it.

Reactions: Blathers and MatalicPebble
I'm in the 31 to 35 range. It doesn't really surprise me that message boards are skewed more towards older audiences. Message boards were the hot thing back when I was a teenager, but now with all that newfangled social media, I'm sure the kids are chattin' it up on the Discord or the Instagram or the Myspace or the Friendster these days instead. I've always preferred the casual intimacy of message boards.

Reactions: BigKid25
I’m in the 31 to 35 age range and yes I’m still at University.

I'm still awaiting the carbon dating results 🦖

Reactions: BigKid25 and NooNoo
Im 21. I actually had a couple short discussions about this with someone from adisc. The person says how there are a lot of older folks on adisc and I somewhat agree on that. I do enjoy talking to people older than me though. Its interesting how our lives differ so much but there is always this one common denominator that I can't quite put my finger on... XD jk we all pretty much know what it is

Reactions: Blathers and NooNoo
I am 18 whoa was the first 18 year old to cast a vote, feeling young <3 the MLP socks dont help my case do theyLOL.

I have noticed how many people are old as heck lol, but hey who has time to care when we are having a blast in diapers :p and getting lizard spankins from Rupert XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo
I'm 22 and still in University (I have at least one more year to go). I joined this site shortly after turning 18, but I remember reading the forums before that.

BigKid25 said:
I'm 26, going to be 27 on Thursday
Screenshot_20200613-193022.png
That's all they had in. You'll have to make do, gramps 😜

• Haha
Reactions: BigKid25
PurplePup89 said:
I'm in the 31 to 35 range. It doesn't really surprise me that message boards are skewed more towards older audiences. Message boards were the hot thing back when I was a teenager, but now with all that newfangled social media, I'm sure the kids are chattin' it up on the Discord or the Instagram or the Myspace or the Friendster these days instead. I've always preferred the casual intimacy of message boards.

The Myspace 😂🤣

ade said:
View attachment 42258
That's all they had in. You'll have to make do, gramps 😜

My buddy and I always joke about us getting older either to ourselves or to our students. I don't dare say it in public though without getting groans and lectures haha

Big age: 20
Little age: somewhere between 2-8 most of the time

Blathers said:
I am 18 whoa was the first 18 year old to cast a vote, feeling young <3 the MLP socks dont help my case do theyLOL.

I have noticed how many people are old as heck lol, but hey who has time to care when we are having a blast in diapers :p and getting lizard spankins from Rupert XD

We are all young at heart on here, so it really doesen't matter. Rock those MLP socks haha

• Love
Reactions: siysiy and Blathers
TittleTyler said:
We are all young at heart on here, so it really doesen't matter. Rock those MLP socks haha

Big facts <3 :p

Reactions: TaylorThelop and siysiy
I'm glad you added the poll, Siysiy. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers and OfficialPastelPoppet
Back