• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What You Use in Diapers and Diaper Changes

Check all the things you use in a diaper change (besides the diaper, of course).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Check all that apply. Enjoy!

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Not much, some wipes when take em off and powder when putting on, with a towel under me as i use the powder.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I use most time baby powder and wipes but night time put on diaper rash cream because be in A wet diaper all night long.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I just use wipes cuz I don't wear for very long after a change.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I used wipes and baby powder the most. I sometimes use baby and rash creams if I start to get a rash. OMG!! I hate rashes, especially in summer.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I take a shower after diaper wearing at night. I use baby cream after my shower. The baby lotion makes me feel good all day.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
wipes and some baby powder

JamesArmes

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
I wear diapers 24/7 so I have to take extra care of my skin and I use wipes and cream as needed to prevent diaper rash. I'm not continent as you might know from my profile.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
It depends on where the change is and how badly my diaper is soiled. The basics, which I carry with me in a backpack are: powder, cream and wipes. If I am at home, I prefer to change on my bed and use a changing pad.
Spaz

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Usually wipes and powder.

After I take a shower sometimes I apply a little bit of baby oil.

Role
Diaper Lover
Wipes when the wet one comes off, baby lotion and powder when the fresh one goes on. I used to get just a little rash if I wet overnight. Since I started using lotion and powder I have never had a rash.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
fresh diaper
+
wipes
+
lotion
+
powder
=
a very happy nicky:)

Role
Diaper Lover
Nothing other than wipes to clean up. I've never gotten a diaper rash before, so I've never felt the need for anything. I have used baby powder before and it was neat but I'm lazy so I stopped

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wipes when taking off, cream when putting on, and sometimes powder.

I only use the cream in my crack because I get irritation there (probably not from wetting -- I don't poop in my diaper). I alternate between a cortisone, an aloe and a menthol cream because they are effective in some sort of combination. For a powder I use the Gold Bond powder, the scent of baby powder somehow bothers me . . .

Intershop

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
mm usally if at home i lay down a changing mat (not so important just makes the thing much more babyish feeling)

use a wipe or two before putting on the nappy to make my area down there feel nice and fresh, then i put a very small ammount of cream on the place that needs it then proceed with the baby powder (sometimes a practical amount and sometimes ALOT for the feel and to make an over powering smell (again if i want to make the whole experiance more AB).

Then when changing use wipes and some more powder and then diaper up.

I never really got the point of baby oil. like i reckon it could be fun if i had someone changing me but when i experimented in the past it just tended to get everywhere and seemed pointless.
is there a point to it? like say if you are a fir hairy down there does it help with keeping the pee off the hair or something? (i'm just mushing thoughts here...)

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I voted wipes and other. Other being shower. Just because it's a quick and easy clean up. Wipes are for the quicky changes. The kind where you just need a little clean up.

-Caleb

Status
Not open for further replies.