What you found walking down the street ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was walking down to my local Co op (7-11type store) and saw a purple piece of paper blow by me and I picked it up and it was a £20uk note :eek:
so I brought a pizza with it and gave my mum back her £10note
What have you found walking down the street ?

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
that's lucky, I rarely see money, and never more than a £1 coin!

I find soothers (dummies) occasionally and pick them up, sterilize them and keep. (unless they are the rock bottom cheapo ones from corner shops which have a round mouthguard and a latex cherry teat)

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I once saw a car on parked on the side of the road. It wasn't supposed to be parked there, so I investigated as the car seemed off. Thought it was bad tires, turns out that car had been through some kind of hell. The front right wheel was broken right off at the hub and the tire with the destroyed rim still in it was placed beside the car.

What the hell was the story on that? I later saw a police officer investigating it as well, he must've been as perplexed as I at first glance. I assume it was probably a car stolen for a joyride that ended with the car taking the brunt whatever hell it was put through.

A

acorn

I was walking down to my local Co op (7-11type store) and saw a purple piece of paper blow by me and I picked it up and it was a £20uk note :eek:
so I brought a pizza with it and gave my mum back her £10note
What have you found walking down the street ?
A half inch drive torque bar.

You might have gotten away with shortchanging your dear old mum, but we have taken notice and insist you return the other tenner asap. One does not tea-leaf from family or friends, old bean. :lol:

Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
An unopened bottle of Pepsi Max sitting at a bus stop. So we decided to grab the drink. ( was walking with a friend)

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've found several good hand tools that have fallen out of vehicles coming out of dealership drives.
Another time I was walking past a bank drive thru exit and picked up a $10.00 bill. My lucky morning.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
A officers clip for his handgun which I returned to the State Police booth at the fairgrounds.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Found a car, once.
Okay, it was dumped outside our house, but you had to walk over to it. Best car we ever had : )

clister

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Found a large hunting knife near the roots of a tree. outside of the knife had rust splotches on it. Took a bit of cleaning but got myself a nice knife.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've found a few tools, a good hammer, a ratchet wrench, screwdriver, that sort of thing. I once found a small rowboat someone was throwing out but it had a good pair of oar locks which I needed for a small pram that I had bought. Turns out the family selling it had a son and we became best friends for several years.

GolfCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Though not on a road, a $20 Bill blows across the driving range at Maywood and comes to rest next to my golf bag. I used it to buy some balls.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
My fiancee found shaved Honda keys outside the train station after taking our first trip together. We each keep one to remember the experience.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Two instances stand out in my mind for whatever reason.

1. While walking along a major roadway not far from where I lived at one point, there was a used syringe laying on the sidewalk, about half with some kind of clear/white murky substance. Obviously I put two and two together. I almost picked it up, out of fear that an unsuspecting kid would randomly come along and play with it, or whatever else. I ended up just leaving it where it was.

2. Not 2 years later, a buddy of mine and myself were playing miniature golf at a local course, and at one of the holes I stumbled on what I had thought was a large leaf, but turned out to be a $20 bill. As soon as I pocketed it, a young couple swung around to see if anyone had found "a certain amount of money." I could not keep it with a good conscience, so I handed it over.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I've found money several times while I was walking along but one of the oddest I'd say was a knife I found one day right in front of a dumpster like someone tried to throw it away but I just picked it up and ended up with a pretty good knife.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
moneywise and for finders-keepers, not much, other than the odd tenner and small change.
i did once find a pay-packet on the bus and, not trusting the driver, it i took it home and sourced the loser. he came round all full of gratitude. well, do unto to others......
also, again back in the days of being paid cash, in the 1970s, whilst on our way to school, one of the girls found a tenner in the gutter (a lot money, back then), and then a fiver, and so on until she had collected some bloke's weekly wage which had somehow dribbled out of his pocket on the way up the hill; of course, there was a pub at the bottom :biggrin:

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
moneywise and for finders-keepers, not much, other than the odd tenner and small change.
i did once find a pay-packet on the bus and, not trusting the driver, it i took it home and sourced the loser. he came round all full of gratitude. well, do unto to others......
also, again back in the days of being paid cash, in the 1970s, whilst on our way to school, one of the girls found a tenner in the gutter (a lot money, back then), and then a fiver, and so on until she had collected some bloke's weekly wage which had somehow dribbled out of his pocket on the way up the hill; of course, there was a pub at the bottom [emoji3]
What kind of sad bloke is it that doesn't spend all his week's pay at the pub anyway? ;)

A

acorn

What kind of sad bloke is it that doesn't spend all his week's pay at the pub anyway? ;)
Don't underestimate him, he may have been one of those cute hewers, you know the ones, it is all your money they drink week in week out. :)

Two on here said they found knives, this might be a tad worrysome. Knives can and usually are instruments of crime. On coming across one in such a fashion I'd personally wonder if It was ditched before or after the fact.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I once found a friendship bracelet in a schoolyard. It was made with embroidery floss of many colors in the classic "chevron" pattern. I wondered for a long time who might have dropped it, and if they missed it. And if there was a story behind its creation. I can't remember for the life of me what I ended up doing with it, though. It's been forever.

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I once found a nice brand new couch sitting by the road when I was 7. I've been using it ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.