What you consider is a good weight for a 26 year old girl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to know what you consider is a good weight for a 26 year old girl that measures 1.75 m.

I want know your ideas about that and see if my idea is in the same point

Yes it's effectively me ;)

I would have to say at that height you should be anywhere from 150 pounds to 175 pounds give or take. I am only 5 feet and just about 101 pounds. I am a small woman, but I stay in shape.

Reactions: rdadvb59
150 pounds (68kg) is to much for my expectations

The title caught my attention as I was scrolling the main index.

The best suggestion that I would give is google "ideal Weight" charts and go from there.

Egor

I personally like them tiny

By good weight do you mean what's a healthy BMI or what do people find attractive?

Sheepies said:
By good weight do you mean what's a healthy BMI or what do people find attractive?
The BMI is very simpler to find, but not what I want to know it's what people think it's a good weight for this measure.

Generally people have a personal idea of what weight the person should have for what measure, is what I want to know.

Usually around 45-55kg (100-120 pounds) then again I have never dated anyone over 170cm

Marcus95 said:
Usually around 45-55kg (100-120 pounds) then again I have never dated anyone over 170cm
Yeah no, that's way underweight. I'm 170cm tall and felt the most comfortable at around 65kg, lately I've gained weight and at 75kg I must say I'm eager to get back into sports and lose that weight again. A friend of mine is 178cm and I believe she weighs around 70kg and she is absolutely gorgeous (she does a lot of sports and I think a good amount of that weight is muscles).

All in all, the best weight is the weight you feel comfortable at. I personally know I'll never be super skinny or super light, my figure is naturally too curvy for that, but I've grown to love my curves. Also consider that muscles are heavier than fat, so just because the skale shows a higher number doesn't mean someone is fat.

Reactions: tiny and trysexiea
Schwanensee said:
Yeah no, that's way underweight. I'm 170cm tall and felt the most comfortable at around 65kg, lately I've gained weight and at 75kg I must say I'm eager to get back into sports and lose that weight again. A friend of mine is 178cm and I believe she weighs around 70kg and she is absolutely gorgeous (she does a lot of sports and I think a good amount of that weight is muscles).

All in all, the best weight is the weight you feel comfortable at. I personally know I'll never be super skinny or super light, my figure is naturally too curvy for that, but I've grown to love my curves. Also consider that muscles are heavier than fat, so just because the skale shows a higher number doesn't mean someone is fat.

170cm and 65-70kg is normal if you work out a lot and is a guy. I know Girls around 165cm that are under 35kg and that is way under weight. All in all its very hard to say anything just based on hight and weight alone since muscles weigh more then fat. 170cm and 55kg is normal even according to BMI so not "way underweight".

I can add that I don't do a lot of sports, basically the only sports I do is bike and it's only if I have something to do it. otherwise I don't like sports, my weight is clearly not musculature. For information for 5 year I stay to 60Kg after February I have started to 62Kg and very recently I have move to 65Kg, (I specify I do not change my food habits during all this time (not exactly the best habits I agree basically is I eat what I have available (is not fast food anyway so it's help) so I have decided to do something to go back to my original weight, I decided to basically eat approximately half of what I eat before, I think it's a good way to start. I have a good idea what have caused my first up weight and I totally sure what I caused my second, it's a food related, and is not reversible (or anyway in not a to reverse it.

Marcus95 said:
170cm and 65-70kg is normal if you work out a lot and is a guy. I know Girls around 165cm that are under 35kg and that is way under weight. All in all its very hard to say anything just based on hight and weight alone since muscles weigh more then fat. 170cm and 55kg is normal even according to BMI so not "way underweight".

I am a woman and don't work out a lot, so right now I'm a bit overweight - like I said, I want to lose that weight. But yeah, 65-70 would be a perfectly normal weight for a woman of my stature.

And I agree, for a 170cm tall woman 55kg is not underweight, however for a 175 cm tall woman (like trysexia) it would be, especially if you go to the lower range of your specified weight. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, just pointing out that 45-55kg isn't a very healthy weight for someone very tall.

And @trysexia, eating half of what you ate before might be a bit extreme - try reducing your calorie count by a smaller amount first or talk to a diet expert maybe?

Schwanensee said:
I am a woman and don't work out a lot, so right now I'm a bit overweight - like I said, I want to lose that weight. But yeah, 65-70 would be a perfectly normal weight for a woman of my stature.

And I agree, for a 170cm tall woman 55kg is not underweight, however for a 175 cm tall woman (like trysexia) it would be, especially if you go to the lower range of your specified weight. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, just pointing out that 45-55kg isn't a very healthy weight for someone very tall.

And @trysexia, eating half of what you ate before might be a bit extreme - try reducing your calorie count by a smaller amount first or talk to a diet expert maybe?

I want to go in simple way for start, and if I see that is too low and I need more energy I will do otherwise.

I think some people can know one of the reason that increase my weight, it's logical reason if you follow my story ;)

I feel like discussing weight like this based on social expectations is going down a rabbithole that we probably shouldn't on a support forum.

My mom is also 5’9 (175 cm) tall and she’s around 138 pounds (or 63 kg?) yet she’s somewhat thin.

Your "ideal weight" should also consider what kind of frame you have. I wouldn't worry too much about the weight and more about how you feel. If you think you would be healthier at a lighter weight then by all means lose weight or vice versa. But there is no average weight for your height. My buddy is 6'9 and I'm 5'8 we are withing 10lbs of each other but we both look normal. I'm short and bulky and he is tall and lanky. Body's come in all shapes and sizes.

Reactions: Babyfur
AddyShadows said:
I feel like discussing weight like this based on social expectations is going down a rabbithole that we probably shouldn't on a support forum.
It's basically the idea of this thread :) but anyway do not worry, I know how to protect myself

Corgz said:
Your "ideal weight" should also consider what kind of frame you have. I wouldn't worry too much about the weight and more about how you feel. If you think you would be healthier at a lighter weight then by all means lose weight or vice versa. But there is no average weight for your height. My buddy is 6'9 and I'm 5'8 we are withing 10lbs of each other but we both look normal. I'm short and bulky and he is tall and lanky. Body's come in all shapes and sizes.
Yes I know, I feel great actually I More in the thin part than the large (actually I in the normal part if I read my BMI ) so I not too worry

Locked - If you have concerns about your weight whether over or under, please talk to your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back