What you all up to

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are you all up to?, hope you’re all wearing a nappy, I’m just getting ready to watch a game of footy, beer in hand

Reactions: theancientmariner and Jorelaxed
if I don't wear diapers there will be a mess

Reactions: Jorelaxed and warmfeeling
dpcare said:
if I don't wear diapers there will be a mess
Ha sorry, shouldn’t laugh. Good you are wearing a nappy my friend

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Just recovering at home, went to the urgent care, just lying here renergizing, staying hydrated, diapered in my lite blue Trest diaper.

I'm sitting here at the table all showered up after a day of working outside.
Currently I got 2 ham hocks in the oven on slow roast and a pot of mayocobo beans simmering on the stove top. Not sure what I'm making as far as a starch goes, I'm thinking scalloped potatoes, stuffing or buttered noodles. No I'm not wearing a diaper. I wanted to diaper up after my shower but I seem to have lost interest in it. No biggie though, I'm wearing my tighty whities and a t-shirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling and Cottontail
Sitting at home all alone as per usual depressed, but at least thickly diapered (in a Abena M4, Large Bambino Cloudee, and large plastic 6-tape Attends with 2 Luvs size 6 and a plastic baby diaper as stuffers under my footed sleeper!

• Sad
Reactions: warmfeeling, Cottontail and Jorelaxed
Relaxing on the couch watching the Leafs play Florida. No diaper on but I’m wearing my snap shirt :)

Reactions: warmfeeling
Sitting in the harbor baking lasagna with my crew mate. Diapers are off limits until September. Fishing life here.

bambinobaby said:
Sitting at home all alone as per usual depressed, but at least thickly diapered (in a Abena M4, Large Bambino Cloudee, and large plastic 6-tape Attends with 2 Luvs size 6 and a plastic baby diaper as stuffers under my footed sleeper!
If you are feeling down and need someone to talk to, you can DM anytime, I would be more than happy to chat anytime.

Reactions: warmfeeling, bambinobaby and Cottontail
I'm wearing boxer briefs.

Worst. Diapers. EVER.

They leak immediately! Who thought these were a good idea?!

Anyway...

I'm between end-of-day chores. It's just past 7:30pm here on the left coast of the US. In another 30-ish minutes I'll go put the animals to bed, grab a nightcap, and pretend I don't have to work in the morning.

Jorelaxed said:
Just recovering at home, went to the urgent care, just lying here renergizing, staying hydrated, diapered in my lite blue Trest diaper.

Urgent care?! That doesn't sound great. Hope things are ok!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
Back issues, but getting resolved with the right medications.😃

Cottontail said:
I'm wearing boxer briefs.

Worst. Diapers. EVER.

They leak immediately! Who thought these were a good idea?!

Anyway...

I'm between end-of-day chores. It's just past 7:30pm here on the left coast of the US. In another 30-ish minutes I'll go put the animals to bed, grab a nightcap, and pretend I don't have to work in the morning.

Urgent care?! That doesn't sound great. Hope things are ok!
Thank you Cottontail for the kind words.😍

Jorelaxed said:
Back issues, but getting resolved with the right medications.😃
😬 Glad things are headed in the right direction though. I sympathize. My own back has 1-2 major tantrums a year, and when those happen I feel like I'm 150 years old or something. No fun. Here's to staying comfortable for the rest of the evening: 🍻

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
It's been kind of a sad ending to an otherwise uneventful weekend. I'm hoping tomorrow will bring some distractions from this state of mind.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Cottontail and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
Wish you well, hope you feel better SOON!

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
Paded up with a green trest on, for some last minute happiness before the dreadful work week begins again. 🫠

richieboy said:
Wish you well, hope you feel better SOON!
Thank you richieboy.😊😊😊

Reactions: warmfeeling and richieboy
warmfeeling said:
What are you all up to?, hope you’re all wearing a nappy, I’m just getting ready to watch a game of footy, beer in hand
Thank you all for keeping in touch, I wish you all well and hope that one day we can all call it a day where wok is concerned and put our feet up for good, I can’t wait xxx

Reactions: Cottontail and richieboy
Nowididit said:
I'm sitting here at the table all showered up after a day of working outside.
Currently I got 2 ham hocks in the oven on slow roast and a pot of mayocobo beans simmering on the stove top. Not sure what I'm making as far as a starch goes, I'm thinking scalloped potatoes, stuffing or buttered noodles. No I'm not wearing a diaper. I wanted to diaper up after my shower but I seem to have lost interest in it. No biggie though, I'm wearing my tighty whities and a t-shirt.
Sorry for my ignorance but what the hell is a ham hock? And Mayocobo beans?

Last edited:
warmfeeling said:
Thank you all for keeping in touch, I wish you all well and hope that one day we can all call it a day where wok is concerned and put our feet up for good, I can’t wait xxx
Me too. Have had a chilled weekend, watching coronation, visiting family, Sunday lunch out but today the weather is dire fro a bank holiday. Still laid around in my wet nappy after a late night but feeling a bit rough as my diverticulitis has flared up and had me up half the night. Looking forward to watching the last games of championship season today. Hoping Sunderland can nick the 6th place. They are nowhere near ready for promotion if they did get it as it’s a club still rebuilding after a few rubbish years but this season has been great to watch with exciting young played and they’ve exceeded expectations.

Back to work tomorrow ☹️

Reactions: Littleman123 and DLmikey
Back