• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What would you suggest??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
For a daytime diaper. I wanna start wearing 24/7 ish. Not at work but when I go hang out with friends, shoping, or jsut what ever randomness. But I'm not sure what brand to go with. I want something that not going to make much noise.

I already know from other threads that wearing limit your movement, and what cloths I can wear to reduce the BULK look. An all that jazz. Thats why I don't plain on wearing 24/7 full time. But it would be nice when I go shopping to be able to throw on a diaper and head out.

If it could be slim and make no noise. But I still want it to feel like a diaper. I've tryed the pull up style I didn't really like them. Something aobut taping up and all that just seems to add that touch thats needed.

Idk maybe I ask to much.
An I can order online, I just dont know where to go, or what to get/look for.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Try the Abri-form Super or Abri-form Extra. Both are quite thin and discreet under clothing. The Extra is the more absorbant of the two... it is a little thicker than the Super, but not by much.

I am using the Extra as my daytime diaper of choice right now. Bambinos are still top on my list... but it's just too damn hot outside to wear them in the day right now.

Edit: I get my Abri-forms from XP Medical. Their service is top notch. You should order some sample packs and find out what works for you. Everyone is different... and what you prefer in a "daytime" diaper may be different from what I am looking for.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well coming from you darkfinn I think I'll give them a good shot.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have been wearing the abri-form supers but just ordered a case of the Extra's. I cant wait to try them since they hold more then the supers :D

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was looking at XPMed, I think I'm get a case of Abri-Form AirPlus Super, maybe X-Plus, Not sure how thick I want my daytime diaper. I'll most likly get the super for day time, An might as well order a case of Abri-Form X-plus for night time.

Well for sure on the Super's for daytime thought. TY :) now I cant wait till pay day :) so I can order them up :) good things its on the 20th lol

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well the x-plus are nice but I dont like the small amount you get in a case, which is why this time I went with the Extra's. The supers are fine for day wetting, I can wet a couple times and not leak :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Don't get the airplus... they suck.

Stick with the regular Abri-form diapers. The plastic cover is so much better.

I like Bambinos better than Abri X-plus.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was thinking the cloth wouldn't make any noise. Even if they only hold 1 wetting thats fine. I'm not looking to fill them up, But then again the cloth might feel more like the pull up stlye :\

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I was thinking the cloth wouldn't make any noise. Even if they only hold 1 wetting thats fine. I'm not looking to fill them up, But then again the cloth might feel more like the pull up stlye :\
I've tried the cloth. They didn't fit nearly as securely as the plastic... the tapes work better on plastic. Both cloth and plastic diapers crinkle a bit... but honestly the noise isn't noticeable over ambient sounds in the room... people talking, the A/C running, traffic, the radio, what have you. The only times I can hear my diaper crinkle when I'm at work is if I go out into the back warehouse where no one is at and it is really quiet.

Also, the cloth covering chaffed my inner thighs... the plastic is smooth and doesn't irritate.

And believe me, when you are out in public capacity matters. You don't want a super-thin diaper... you'll be running off to find a place to change every two hours, plus you'll have to carry a number of extra diapers with you.

With the Abri-form Extra I put a clean one on in the morning... change in the afternoon... and then change again before bed. With Bambino the change before bed is eliminated about 50% of the time.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ahh I never thought about the chaffing. An I guess with hanging out with friend in such your right there will be enough noise around.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Ahh I never thought about the chaffing.
I hadn't thought about it either... until it happened one day. It is not very pleasant... so plan ahead and try to avoid it.

Best to be prepared in advance. Find yourself a bookbag or briefcase or whatever you think is fashionable and use it as a diaper bag. Don't ever leave the house without at least one spare diaper... it's better to take several. Kind of a Murphy's Law thing, the day you don't have a change with you is the day you really need one... and when you think you'll be fine with just one diaper you go to change only to discover that the diaper you brought has a tear in it or bad tapes or something like that... then you're really fucked. Trust me, far from home with an overloaded diaper and a rapidly filling bladder is the last place you want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.