• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What would you pick?? Mermaid/man or Reverse Mermain/man

What would you pick

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Like the Pic Says. What would you pick. An of course you it can be either male or female.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Trapped on a desert island, eh? Definately the reverse mermaid then. I'd feel too guilty about eating a normal mermaid.

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At least the mermaid can provide a good conversation. The reverse one always wants to talk about plankton (I mean I love a good plankton debate now and then but not all the time).

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
The reverse mermaid is hideous and probably wouldn't be good conversation. So you gotta go top half human.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mmm, I would have to say regular...just because she can breathe.

Forget that!

I'm a pervert. We could totally enjoy "swimming" around in the ocean surrounding the island. And she could survive in the water.

Besides, she can't nag me if I can't understand a word she says.

Last edited:

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
OK I can't believe I have to ask this. Pick for what?:confused: This has completely gone over my head of some reason.:eek:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'd rather have somebody to talk to than have a fish I could screw.

Not exactly a difficult decision. :p

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm, doesn;t matter if the traditional Mermaid/Merman doesn't have the reproductive organs, there's still another place . . .

Role
Other
OK I can't believe I have to ask this. Pick for what?:confused: This has completely gone over my head of some reason.:eek:
I think it's supposed to be if you were on a deserted island which would you want as a companion?...I think. And I choose the regular mermaid/merman, because I'd like to talk to someone that didn't creep me out (and the reverse one kinda scares me).

Status
Not open for further replies.