What would you do?

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have never met another ABDL in person and have started talking to another person who claims to be DL and wants us to meet in person, what would you do.

How to make it not a bad experience ?

What precautions to take?

Any advice helps.

Reactions: RoseofThorns

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Meet in a VERY public place. As I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm I would be carrying. You both must agree on the place and time. I like busy restaurants for meetings like this. Maybe have someone with you sitting nearby.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and RoseofThorns

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think you should definitely be on the same page as to what you want to do. Are they looking for sex or something more casual like hiking in diapers or playing video games? A lot of people associate ABDL immediately with fetishism so it's important to understand what you both want otherwise sometimes that can be the default.

Reactions: LinkDL, Jorelaxed, RoseofThorns and 1 other person

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve met a lot of ABDL’s over the years. None in the last 7 or so. Because I’ve given up.

The TLDR version:

the two things I’d say was common (in my experience) is ABDL’s tend to flake with the smallest amount of provocation, and they tend to be selfish in any need/desire they have.

The full explanation:

I’ve probably met 10-20 plus ABDL’s in person most will be talking with you and be super excited to meet up, then they’ll ghost you for no reason.

When I actually would hang out with one it would be very one sided. They’ll want to be the only person having their diaper changed, or the only one acting little and have no desire / decency to switch and return the favor for diaper changes or the like.

I did have a group that would meet every month that was really fun, and I met a girl through it. So eventually I was successful but it was a lot of leg work. Lots of failures.

Meeting anyone for the first time a public setting is the most safe option. I never had any issues, don’t believe there’s ever been an ABDL serial killer or anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: Antientmariner and LinkDL

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’ve only met enough ABDLs to count on one hand, and agree it should be in a public space. It was fun meeting one wearing suspenders at a Lego convention in New Orleans, and another at a coffee place.

Reactions: LinkDL and warmfeeling

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
KindaOlde said:
Meet in a VERY public place. As I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm I would be carrying. You both must agree on the place and time. I like busy restaurants for meetings like this. Maybe have someone with you sitting nearby.
ok I'll take a weapon with extra ammo in case something goes wrong. Hahaha

googlyeyes467 said:
I think you should definitely be on the same page as to what you want to do. Are they looking for sex or something more casual like hiking in diapers or playing video games? A lot of people associate ABDL immediately with fetishism so it's important to understand what you both want otherwise sometimes that can be the default.
It's true, many people associate ABDL with a sexual fetish, I hate that but I understand it, I think I'll keep talking to this person and not force ourselves to find.

Last edited: