What would you do if you have to poop in public?

If you have to poop in public, what would you do?

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know that a ABDL person pooping his/her diaper in public is usually frowned, but if you really have to poop in public, what would you do? Would you still poop your diaper and then change your poopy diaper in the restroom, hold it until you get back home and poop your diaper at home or go to the restroom and poop in the toilet. For me, I would still poop my diaper and then change shortly because I don't want to waste a good poop in the toilet and regret it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, jonny77 and jessraven
Although I love pooping in my nappy when I’m wearing one I don’t wear in public and I wouldn’t feel comfortable pooping myself in public unless I was at a event where loads of other people are doing it as well. Maybe even then I’d still be self conscious. Also I don’t think it’s fair to subject the general public to the smell of a poopy nappy.

Reactions: jonny77 and AliB
I avoid pooping in my diapers as much as possible when I'm away from home. I'm usually with my wife and she won't allow me to mess in my diapers unless I ask permission, and she only does that when we are home. But despise all this I have a very few times pooped in my diapers when I couldn't hold it any longer and couldn't find a restroom soon enough. My wife was with me those few times, and she got really mad at me, and made me hide in the car until she was finished. I had to wait for two hours so I just sat in my car in my poopy diapers and rubber pants.

Reactions: jonny77, oldskool and (deleted member)
I would generally avoid letting it happen on purpose, I am not bowel incontinent so in my mind it would be the equivalent of forcing my kink onto some other non consenting people, which is unfair, rude and just plain inconsiderate.

On the other hand I can recall now 3 occasions in the last 20 years where I wasa outside the house and have been both barely able to hold it and not near a toilet and been close to a real accident (once in pants and twice while padded) but managed to keep it in with only minor skidmarks, and 2 times where I litterally could not have held it in if I'd cemented myself up, and pooped my pants, both of those times I had been suffering with some kind of bug and what came out was both completely unstopable and highly unpleasent to clean up, not something I would like to repeat.

Reactions: jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192, AliB and 1 other person
I poop all the time in my diapers in public. Often can't help it.

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, jonny77 and Fleetwoodmac32192
Diapered or not, I’d try to make it to a toilet. I’m sure nobody wants to smell me if they don’t have to, and I don’t enjoy cleaning up after messy diapers either.

Reactions: jonny77, mistykitty, Lyric and 1 other person
Since I am bladder and bowel incontinent, I have no choice. When my body says it’s time to go, there is no stopping the coming accident weather it is peeing or pooping my diaper.

Reactions: jonny77 and jessraven
Honestly it depends on the situation, ideally I would prefer to go on the toilet but if I really need to go and cannot hold on I will po my nappy if I need to, I have had one situation where this was necessary in the last year or so in publi. There have been a couple of close calls but I made it to the too

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and jonny77
As someone who wears only die to bladder and some fecal IC I find it very bad taste to shit in public places around people if I have any form of control over my self. If there is a bathroom I am mad dashing towards as soon as I get that urge. Besides clean up is so gross. Ad I feel I’d o not want to smell shot while I shop or eat so why do that to someone else’s. But if I am in extreme pain trying to hold it in I might be forced to let go. But I am still on the way to the restroom as pooping myself internet oh

Reactions: jonny77
This is something I’ve thought about as I’m planning to start wearing 24/7. I don’t intend to use the toilet at all, so if I was out and really needed to go I would head to the rest room and do the deed in there privately before changing.

Reactions: jonny77, jessraven, oldskool and 1 other person
To each their own, but diapers give you the freedom to poop wherever you are without having to go to a bathroom!

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 1 other person
Definitely depends on the situation. If I'm likely to be alone in public and won't have to interact with anyone then I'm fine being messy until I can get home to change. But If I'm going to have to be around people or am going out for too long I'll wait until I'm at home or in a safe position to be in a messy diaper. I always bring changes so if need be I can change anyways

The last time it happened I just went into the bathroom and pooped my diaper in the stall.
Since I started on fiber, cleanup is a piece of cake, so no real downside.

Reactions: jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192 and Cherrypie
I try to hold it till I'm home, even if I'm wearing a diaper. I don't like public restrooms because of cleanliness and more importantly, privacy. It has to be a situation of utter urgency that'll force me to use a public restroom for #2, and I mean I better be bending over with cramps urgency.
Even if I'm wearing a diaper I won't mess in public although there were times that I cut short what I was doing and headed home, messing my diaper on my way to my vehicle.
It's very rare that this happens as I can pretty much control my bowels by watching and limiting what I've eaten before hand.
If I know my day is gonna require a long outing I'll also take an Immodium AD in the morning to keep from any possible bowel movements till I get home. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77 and Diaperman95
Mfluder said:
The last time it happened I just went into the bathroom and pooped my diaper in the stall.
Since I started on fiber, cleanup is a piece of cake, so no real downside.
What supplement do you use? I have used Metamucil in the past which worked really well for me. It’s pretty expensive now tho.

CherryPie said:
What supplement do you use? I have used Metamucil in the past which worked really well for me. It’s pretty expensive now tho.
Just drugstore brand metamucil.

Reactions: jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192 and Cherrypie
For me if I'm diapered and have to poop I usually try to use the potty. If my diaper isn't very old and very swollen it can usually be slid down without untaping and pulled back up successfully. If my diaper is well used at that point I will usually just take it off use the potty and go without a diaper after that point. But I will say truthfully that there have been times my diaper was fairly used and I was heading home shortly that I just let it go in my diaper and enjoyed it.

Reactions: jonny77, Fleetwoodmac32192 and craigd1341
Well I'll try and use a toilet but my body kinda does what it wants and sometimes holding and fighting ibs can get very painful and just isn't worth it.

Reactions: jonny77 and Fleetwoodmac32192
ABedWetter said:
Why does your wife decide how you are going to wear your diapers.
Her only condition about my wearing diapers is she doesn't want me to mess in my diapers. She's totally cool with my wearing diapers full time, wetting in my diapers as much as I want and changes me all the time. I felt it was a decent compromise that I can wear all the time, at home and away from home, but just don't use them to mess in, except the roughly once or twice a month she gives me permission. I like her having some control over my diapering anyway and I think she does too. This arrangement works for the two of us and that's all I can ask for. I also take care of all my diaper laundry since I only wear cloth diapers.

Back