• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

what would you do if you could live alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
tell me what would be your diaper dream?

heres mine i would have one room with a crib,bottles,animals,clothes,lots of diapers,blankets,a changing table with everything.:D

Lexi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Well, I imagine it would be somewhat similar to my life now, I would wear nice thick diapers all the time, probably without pants of course. And use them all the time. I would have a room kept stocked with diapers and a changing table. Possibly some baby things as well, but not as much as diapers.

Lexi

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do live alone, and I don't have anything outragous, I do have quite a few diapers, plastic pants, and about a dozen sleepers.

I wear a sleeper almost every night, but that is about it.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
as people may know from my thread over the summer, i begged to get my own room this year.
onesie
i FINALLY got it last week. It's been pretty nice, diapers and a footed sleep w/ my onesie EVERY night :)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do live alone, and really, I don't have anything major. I have a bunch of diapers, but I do keep them out of site, though they are not really "hidden hidden" just more or less in a place that guests wouldn't go looking. Also, I can walk around wearing just a diaper, though I very rarely do this, though I don't do much to hide the sound as nobody else would hear it. Also, getting rid of used ones is quite simple, they go in the regular trash, no need to hide. It's nice actually.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Even if I had a place of my own, I don't think I would ever have like those big fantasy nurseries with the cribs and everything, in my opinion that's changing *B/DLism from a quirk IN your lifestyle into the lifestyle itself. Life shouldn't revolve around your *B/DL desires. I would have some diapers stashed, some paci's, and maybe a few other things. I wouldn't keep them in the open either because you never know when someone is going to come over.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I also live alone. Well, I have lots of diapers (a little over two cases worth) stashed in my apartment. But I mean... I don't do anything too crazy.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like just wearing diapers around the house and going out in public. I really wouldnt mind a week to myself just to be diapered 24/7.

Role
Diaper Lover
well, i would wear a diaper all the time

during the summer my brother stayed at my aunts house for three weeks, so i got the room all to myself. :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Oh, let me see....definitely be *enjoying* my pram collection more often. ;)I'd try for a little regression time everyday to unwind from daily stresses. Some days eat meals in a highchair, other days use my baby bottle for warm beverages. Use a paci to relax more while working. Take daytime naps in a real baby crib while stretching out in my regular bed at night, keeping my baby blanket with me in either bed. Have a rocking horse or two to play on, in addition to my FP Zebra. Of course, also set up a swingset in the backyard to have fun on. Those are some of the things I've fantasized about before, if I was living alone.

~Pramrider

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Well I would make a stock pile of WOMD(play on words) and Then attack diapering everyone in town. :p joking.

I'll post a real one later.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I too do live alone and don't do anything crazy. I wear every nite and keep my stash out of sight in case of guests.

Nam

krebstar

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know whether i would wear all the time if i had my own place. I've noticed that when i wear more often, the novelty goes away and then i'm just putting on diapers out of habit. So i try to wait until i can't wait anymore, then get diapered. Much more enjoyable!

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
if i lived alone... i would go nuts! not that crib stuff and all that, id just go crazy from no interaction!

i would probly leave diapers laying everywhere, used ones and whatnot, same with my clothes and more than likely food... i dont do well with a space over 10x10

Craig

Est. Contributor
I would obviously buy some TB stuff, in order of want;

• Footed Pyjamas
  • Winnie the Pooh teddy
  • BIG Nappies (Attends, Secure X-Plus, Bambinos)
  • Customized NUK 5
That's all I can think of at the moment. One thing I definitely won't be doing is turning my room into a nursery and living like a baby. The only reason I would like to live on my own is so that I could wear when I got the urge to, with enough freedom to just relax and not have to worry about when my parents would be getting home or how I was going to get rid of a soiled nappy. So basically, worry free life. Of course there are other reasons, no one really wants to live with there parents but as with everything it has its disadvantages just as it has its advantages.

Craig.

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm, I dunno. I am pretty sure when I am on my own for the first time I will start with a binge of some sorts. Just the simple freedom of it would be very difficult not to resist. This will involve a lot of wearing (possibly 24/7 for some time) as well as getting some clothes and stuff like that.

When I have my own house, I doubt I would like a full scale nursery - to hard to hide and a great way to damage family relations. The idea of something such as that is interesting, but too risky. I would definitely get a lot more stuff along those lines though - the problem when I am at Uni is that while I will be living far more alone then at home, I won't be truly on my own, I will still be with other people. However, most important to me would be the ability to dispose of diapers without worry or do TBDL stuff without getting caught - this is more important to me than any particular item would be.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I would do more than just buy a little pack of diapers every once and awhile. I would have a nice stash in the closet! :D

Role
Diaper Lover
for me, if i lived by myself, it would a choice from being nude around the house to wearing a diaper around the house. It would also depend the time of the year as well.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think That I would do your normal stuff: Pacifiers, Fottie PJs, Onesies and Diapers, But I would also have my room be sort of a... Half Nursery. I would have furniture such as a crib, toy chest and changing table, but They would be easy to hide, store, or convert to "normal" furniture. Also, I might go for a wall paper that may be considered a little immature, but I can just say it came with the house or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.