What would be the odds of my family finding out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm trying to think if I should just order a case of abenas or something soon. I really want to try 24/7 wearing, but can't let my family know :( What are the odds that they'll know? I'm most worried about my mom finding out. :(

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We can't really tell you, as we don't know your family.

But if you live with your parents still and are around them a lot, I'm guessing they'd find out sooner or later. -shrug-

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it receiving the shipment that worries you, or the fact that they might notice your diapers if you're wearing 24/7? Personally I'd be more worried of the second, but just wondering.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I get computer packages all the time, so I'm not really worried about the shipments. And my knows I'm into this and doesn't really like it. She thinks I'm out of it. She has asked me almost a year after she found out if I was still into it, but that's all.

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wouldn't try 24/7 with family around. That's just me, but it seems there would be a higher risk of discovery.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ah, hm. Well, I can't really see wearing 24/7 around family for too long. It would be next to impossible to hide it all the time. I think if you wear 24/7, sooner or later something will slip up and they'll notice. Perhaps it's better to wait until you've moved out.. though I understand the urge to try it :p. You could probably get away with it for a few days at least.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I'm going 24/7 this week while they're all gone. But with Depends, I can't really do it full force -_-.

How long does a laxative last? I could use one about now. Not for fun, but to get myself cleaned out, I haven't pooped in maybe a couple weeks :( But it tried to come out, but never does.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
24/7 has always seemed risky... Especially with my family...
My family is made up of the kinds of people who playfully hit your but when you walk bye... That's no good.

There isn't enough information to sufficiantly answer the question.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I need t get my lock fixed. My brother took my good lock when we switched rooms, I've got the biggest one now. But the lock is pickable. He's able to open it with qtips and often comes in in the morning while I'm asleep to get to his 'hunting' box. It's to big to go in his new room, but I think he just does it to annoy me. I should move that to his room, find a place for it while he's gone lol.

Other than that, I'm usually in my room while their here. I'm home alone in the mornings except while my brother is out of school for the summer :(

E

Elli

Are you aware of how large a case of nappies would be? I've never ordered a case, so I can't say, but I have ordered a 30 pack (large, night) and that was bigger than my microwave.

Maybe see how you go without family around first, so you get an idea of what it would mean to conceal it.

It sounds quite worrying that you haven't 'gone' in maybe a couple of weeks. I wonder if it's 'seek medical advice' time. Here's some info, which says about the different kinds of laxatives.

Constipation - Treatment

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's not that I've gone, I feel it trying to come, just never makes it out lol. I've got a doctor's appt Friday though so meh.

Anyways, a case of abenas from XP Medical is like $50-60 I think. I'm not sure how big they would be though.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
The box is roughly 21" x 16" x 11"
-from me, in your thread you had asked about already back on May 25th, this year.

S

skyspydude1

I am currently wearing 24/7 (only wetting for obvious reasons) around my dad since i am with him for nearly 2 weeks and he isnt very attentive, it pretty nice, and i only have to change once a day

M

Maxx

1. Observe the UPS comings and goings for a couple weeks, and compare that to the comings and goings of your family. In my neighborhood, the guy makes his deliveries pretty consistently between 3:30 and 4. If your fam is usually gone when the truck comes around, it may not be too risky.

2. NOT POOPING FOR MORE THAN A WEEK!!!!??!?! Yikes, I'd explode.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field are approximately 3720 to 1.

Oh... wait... you are talking about diapers.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ordering anything without parental consent is unwise in my opinion

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
By my calucations taking every post you posted about diapers and your family the odds of them and.or your mom finding out are 51.449545857858753634573%

These findings are purely scientific but only in the reality of Fire2box, outcomes and results may differ in yours.

But really, you know your family the best. You know the best ways to hide it from them. If they ask what the package is tell them it's your package and your a legal adult now. Plus really, no one wants to know if a family member likes diapers, you will be doing them a favor by hiding it.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you wear 24/7 for a long period of time someone will find out. If you have one of those close, touchy feelly families you will probably get caught sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.