What would be the best diaper option for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You guys here at ADISC are pros, so I'm going to hold you responsible for my decision.

-=- Cost isn't a big deal-- I'd spend a few extra bucks to get something reliable.
-=- Overnights and dependable, but not too thick and bulky.
-=- Can find online with discreet shipping.
-=- Doesn't leak on sides or up the back when laying down on back and sides-- extended waistbands are awesome.
-=- Hopefully somewhat crinkely-- Noise doesn't matter.
-=- VERY Comfortable and breathable.
-=- Neautrilizes order, but doesn't have a noticible scent to the diaper.
-=- Can be bought easily in amounts around 20.
-=- White and small wetness indicator most favorably.

Brands I've already tried:
Attends with Extended Waistband = My current favorite.
Attends Classic #10
Depends Maximum Fitted Protection
Tranquility ATN
Tranquility Slimline
Tranquility Premium Overnight Protective Underwear

I'd also like to point out for anyone that is looking for a dependable seller, I found this guy here at Disposable Medical Express. He is cool and can make your box discreet. This is where I've bought from before, but not a HUGE selection:
Incontinence Products, Adult Incontinence Products, Incontinence Care Products

THANK YOU to whoever has an idea for my critical self.

india

Banned
Role
Incontinent
hiya there i would recomend abri form x plus or any of the abena nappy range. i wear the x plus 24/7 and have about 1 leak a week.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
You could try Dry 24/7, Darkfinn says their really good.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
molicare super plus are good when it comes to general qualty, but i dunno about shipping and ordering.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
molicare super plus are good when it comes to general qualty, but i dunno about shipping and ordering.
That was my exact thought when I read through the-ownage's list of requirements (except for the waistband - no such thing on Molicares)...until I came to the very last bullet point: White. I'm afraid, Molicare Supers are purple.

If you can live with the purple color, go for Molicare Super Plus! They do come in quantities of 14 though!

Peachy

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
abri form x plus FOR THE WIN.

although, they are a little thick/bulky, but if you can get past that, i dont think they can be beat

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That was my exact thought when I read through the-ownage's list of requirements (except for the waistband - no such thing on Molicares)...until I came to the very last bullet point: White. I'm afraid, Molicare Supers are purple.

If you can live with the purple color, go for Molicare Super Plus! They do come in quantities of 14 though!

Peachy
didnt read that point actually

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you can get past the "has to be white" and handle a bit of extra bulk then I say go with the Dry 24/7s... I wear them every day and haven't had any problems out of them at all.

They hold like the Hoover dam. :laugh: I put one on in the morning... wear it all day at work... and change when I get home. Considering that I drink a gallon or more of water every day they do fill up nicely. I think I've had one leak on me... but that was only b/c I went to the store after work instead of straight home to change. When I sat back down in the car to leave the store... squish... over the limit. It wasn't really that bad of a leak either... just a small spot on the back of my pants.

I encourage anyone that can get them to give them a try... a lot of people swear by Abri X-plus for its holding power... but these Drys seriously hold more.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
abri form x plus FOR THE WIN.

although, they are a little thick/bulky, but if you can get past that, i dont think they can be beat
Aren't you familiar with the Abena Abri-Form Super? This is the same thing as the x-plus, but less thick. I'm considering this the most so far. I'd still like to hear some suggestions if anyone has something in mind.

Role
Diaper Lover
If you enjoy white, and wetness indicator (I agree with both of these) Abri-form X Plus.

You should try Dry 24/7's sometime later though, tell us which you prefer.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do the Abena Abri-Forms breathe very well? I don't want to be sweaty. I know the Abri-Forms are a 1/2 pound dry each... Isn't that a little insane? I personally think they're too thick and I wouldn't get as good of use out of them because of the capacity they hold.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^eehhh, not exactly. i guess it really depends though. maybe cuz i got used to it, it doesnt really bother me anymore

just try 'em though, you wont be dissapointed. =)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The thicker diapers can seem like overkill at first. When I first tried out the Dry 24/7s I was like holy shyte these are big. But now that I've worn them for a while I guess I'm used to them... they don't seem so big anymore.

As you did mention... the one thing about wearing a super-thick diaper like the Drys or the X-plus is that you do have to wear it for a long time to get proper useage out of it. If you just want something that is better than Attends but not in the super-thick category you might want to try the Abriform Super. I haven't tried them myself... but from what I've read they are a good mid-range diaper and aren't too bad on cost.

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Abriform X Plus is one the best out there. You can wear one for half a day, maybe more. It can hold multiple floodings and still hold up to any abuse.

It just gets bulky once it's wetter, and the tapes pop when its very heavy and full. But you can lie on your back and no leaks will occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.