What was your messiest nappy ever?

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
In my case, it was when me and my ABDL friends bottle fed each other with milk and laxatives/diuretics. We just had a huge meal of chipotle’s, and we were trying to see who would mess last. I felt the urge of diarrhea, but I held it in until I felt a leak, but by then both of us were messed af, and it felt so good. It wasn’t soggy, but it wasn’t round. It was perfectly full and squishy and warm and fun!

Reactions: Some1whoDreams
For me, when I was staying in America last summer, I often had Chipotle and think that lead to me having some real bad poops. I was sat on the sofa watching tv at the time. Was nice to not have to get up and waited until a little later to change.

Technically speaking, the messiest I ever was ...
Just emptied 16 oz water enema, pulled my diaper up, and unexpectedly let go before I could get to the potty .

Diaper held most of it, but there was still a pretty big mess on the floor !

Actually just the other day I was testing a new diaper and was going to take it off to use the bathroom,but I waited too long and made a big mess in the diaper

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
I was just writing about the first time I got a UTI after I had to start wearing diapers for incontinence. The instructions on the package of Tranquility diapers said “point the male anatomy downward to prevent leaking” and I was experiencing diarrhea which should’ve made me realize this was unadvisable. It was fortunate that I was wearing a diaper cover over this diaper as it tried but failed to contain and the PUL cover saved my bedding. My Gary high back plastic pants saved me while wearing my cloth diapers last night while sleeping on my side and having a large movement in my sleep. So far I haven’t made a mess in the bed but even if wearing a disposable I wouldn’t think of going without a diaper cover just to save me from the unexpected.

Several years ago, I had a normal but large mess in my diaper. Instead of changing right away or just sitting or walking around, I decided to try being a toddler. This involved sitting on the floor, crawling, rolling around, laying on my back, etc., all while playing games. Needless to say by the time I was done, my mess was all over the inside of my diaper and was just starting to move outside of the diaper. Which was why I decided it was time to get cleaned-up and changed.

That will do it but with a hand held shower head it’s a lot easier to clean myself up than a squirming, rambunctious toddler that’s doing all they can to make cleanup and a diaper change a challenge.

For me it was probably about a year and a half ago, I had been prepping for days since I knew that particular day no one would be home for almost 8 - 10 hours so I held it in for a day and then when my parents left I put on my diaper, watched some cartoons and when I felt the urge I let it go and it felt sooooo good, the best part of it like any mess though is the squish the first time you sit back down, it feels unbelievably freeing and also for me at least very erotic. I wish I could do it more but the next time I do something like that I want to do it with someone else :)

I soft poop my diaper sat down

I once woke up with a messy diaper after a bad food posioning case and to make it worse it was already wet from the night before so it wasn't fun to clean up while sick. But at least I had a diaper on or else things would have been a lot worse!

Last week... uncontrolled spastic diarrhea mixed wirh polyurea symptoms.. i was flooded amd messing through a megamax in under 20 minutes.......

Reactions: disabledinconben
l used to, quite more often then now, Fill an enema bottle with warm water and a little soap and aloe vera gel(pure)..take that in then use a large amount of Diaper lotion in my diapers witch are some cloth Diapers covered by a disposable and two pairs of plastic pants then more cloth diapers and more plastic pants.. this Diaper combination rarely fails me in securing this Big Diapee Mess! l try and wait a while..and Then l just Have to Let Go!..lt Feels Sooo Good and Babyish as it just warmly Fills My Diapers All up my back and front(once poopies went up my bottom and out my diapers and up my back a little..kinda stinky)..After l let Go with a ba ba ful of Pee in them, lt gets Sooo squishy n slippy slidy inside my Tight Thick diapers and Plastic pants that it feels like l have female parts inside my diapees and any little touch, bump, rubb or spank on them anywhere and l can feel it Sooo sensitively, inside, outside and All up and down my Diaper covered area...l know this may sound dramatic But it's absolutely true and Soooo much Diaper fun!..:)

So I have IBS and quite often have messy diapers not always by choice. However this one time it was definitely not welcome. I was at work and I was working on something really important I could not turn away from. I knew it would be about 20 min before I could actually go to the restroom. So I held it. Luckily I was wearing a ABU Space at the time. After 20 minutes I’m really sweating and struggling but I manage to get up to walk the long journey. Halfway there my butt gave out. I let out the biggest mess I think I’ve ever seen. I then had to get a change from my car and promptly change my diaper. Thankfully no leaks but if I sat down I’d be in a lot of trouble. It took me like 45 minutes to clean myself with wipes. It got more awkward when I returned as I got the question what took so long. I didn’t know how to answer it so I said I wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t get off the toilet lol.

Reactions: midl2006
For both hygiene and comfort reasons I prefer to use the toilet on the very rare occasions I have an upset stomach, and I don't play around in a messy nappy just for the sake of it or alter my diet to produce any particular kind of poo. The messiest I usually get is when I've done a big load and had to sit in it, which on a few occasions has led to messy leaks around the leg gathers. Wearing plastic pants saved any of it getting on my clothes, although a couple of pairs are stained around the leg holes as a result.

I'd be interested to know whether other full-time wearers have the same feeling but I prefer not to get any more messy than necessary when using the nappy for its intended purpose. I just poo when I need, then once I've truly finished (which could be anywhere from 30 seconds to 20 minutes later) I change as soon as it's convenient or appropriate. I'm not an AB but I think that's the most authentic child-like experience one can have. Parents don't leave children in messy nappies needlessly, nor do children usually try to make themselves feel messier. The satisfaction comes from having the BM, and a nice solid lump in the seat of the nappy is a pleasant reward for all the effort.

Around the winter of 2011 I was dating a chick I knew for a few years. She was an ex of one of my friends. She knew I had to wear for bed-wetting. The place she had was pretty close to one of the great lakes so it was a little colder than normal with the wind. She was renting a single wide trailer that had an addition built on one side making a large living-room. Inside the living room on one side was a wood stove. She used wood for heating as it was just about free instead of buying propane. It wasn't uncommon to have to add wood to it once or twice a night. One this night her daughter was staying over at her grandparents place so we had the place to our self. I wore just a diaper to bed that night as I didn't have to worry about her daughter coming in during the night. During the night I work up, already wet, and was a little cold. She was fast asleep. I got up and walked out to the living room and sure enough the fire was about out. I gathered some wood and squatted in-front of the wood stove adding the wood and trying to get it going again. About mid way through this my stomach growled and didn't feel very well. I figured I'd have to hit the bathroom up soon but nothing else came to mind. Just as I was getting the fire started again and heat coming out my bowls let loose. Out of no where. Big surprise to me. I had no control. Just imagine having the beer shits along with Taco Bell 4th meal diarrhea. I was starting to worry it wasn't all going to stay in my diaper. Once it stopped I looked down at my feet and there wasn't any signs of anything leaking. I slowly stood up and felt my behind. It was loaded and mushy. Then the smell started to hit me. I didn't bring in any extra diapers with me in my cloths I brought... But I remembered an extra "emergency diaper" I had in my trunk. In the freezing cold. Outside. SO once I felt sure nothing was going to escape my shitty ass I made a mad dash outside to get the diaper from the trunk of my car. Once I came back in I realized I was repaired for this type of cleanup. So I just got the shower going while getting a trash bag.... I think you know the rest from here.

I told my then g/f about this and she said good thing I was "padded".

Reactions: Rednaxela
My worst one ever was driving to a location for work 3 hrs from any town!!! Their was nothing that I could do to stop what was happening by the time it was over I had leaked up the back and almost spilling over the front I always where bloomer plastic pants when I have to drive anyplace saves a big mess. Did suck changing out side though

probably one of my times wearing Tykables Camelot. i wore it overnight, and it still had very far to go, so i stayed in it for some of the next day. i ended up messing a little bit around noon and peed in it quite a bit. i ended up having to poop quite a bit more 2 hours after the first time and the pee never really stopped coming.

I like to enjoy all the sensations of a messy diaper for several hours, some times as long as 4 hours before I change. This means I sit down at my computer with a loaded diaper and love the squish. I have had a few diaper blowouts, and do not like it when the mess begins to come outside of the diaper either by the leg bands or in the back, or when the mess spreads to the front of my diaper. When this happens I change promptly. I like the poopies to stay nicely ensconced in the bottom of my diaper.

Had Chilli for tea (vegetable one) once & I added extra beans for more protein, well basically it was a bad idea, let me tell! xD

I had to go to the dump to throw away some household items (I followed social distancing guidelines!), after which I decided to go to the supermarket, I was wearing an ABU Simple underneath my cargo trousers & boxer briefs to hold it in place, I was already wet by the time I got to the tip.

I get to the supermarket and realize how bulky this nappy already is & so I take the conscious decision to take off my jumper, tie it around my waist then put my coat on. I went in and bought what I needed & left, on the way back to the car I could feel myself needing another #1 so as I walked I let it out in small gushings but when I got back to the car the rest came flooding out, needless to say these are thirsty dips & it swelled up ALOT!

I sat in the car with my wet nappy on just having a drink & talking to relatives on the phone & for a while I had a strong not so pleasant feeling in my stomach (it could only mean one thing) but I dismissed it and went on with what I needed to do today. This took me to Lakeside Retail park where I needed some other items that I couldn't have delivered but could pick them up so that's what I did.

After picking up my items & heading back to the car that horrible feeling crept its way back but stronger than ever, I got in the car & had a drink of water but the pain just kept coming, I let out a small TOOT then shrugged it off but then out of nowhere it happened!

Sitting in my car it shot out of my backside with no pushing what so ever & it scared the hell out of me! I sit there in a panic not knowing what to do & to be honest I wanted to cry, sitting forward I could feel it just squishing beneath me so I opened the door, got out & sure enough it was all over my the back of my top, my boxer briefs were covered and it was just a slurry.

I'm not really a fan of messing and this just re-affirms it, I stood there trying desparately to push it down into my nappy to conceal it for the most part until I could find a way of cleaning up.

I literally bought 2 packs of Andrex flushable wipes NOT to be used for this instance but I had no choice. I carefully pulled off my top after removing my hoody & it was just pure disgusting, I cleaned up what I could from the top of the nappy & my back then realized it was all over the chair. At this point I was freaking out & frantically looking around as there were still people about but here I was a 30 year old nappy clad lad, soaked & messy with one hell of a cleanup job. I tried to get my shit together (no pun intended) & think about my next move, I carefully sat back in the car & cleaned up what I could as best I could then I drove to Homebase car park a good 20-25 minutes away where I knew there would be no one and sure enough there wasn't that many cars.

I pulled into the furthest away spot, climbed into the back of my car with a sodden messtrailing behind me, reached into my boot & pulled out some bin liners, interior cleaning spray & micro fibre cloths for cleaning the car and set to work.

I dropped my trousers & briefs, cleaned them off as best as I could & luckily it cleaned up okay. I then set to work on cleaning myself my drooping soggy nappy laying on the back seat of my car, it smushing everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE! as soon as I untaped the final tape and opened it up OMFG the stench! I couldn't believe it, I carefully peeled the nappy away from my skin and set to work cleaning myself up & I went through both packs of the Andrex wipes to clean myself as best I could!

I was there for a good 40 minutes trying desparately to get rid of everything, I eventually decided it would be safer to put another nappy on to protect the rest of my clothing so I did & that didn't stay dry for very long.

I tied everything off in 3 bin liners, threw in my top as well & disposed of it in an A13 lay by xD

Vegetable Chilli + Pasta + Nappy = BIG BADDA BOOM!

I think anyone who'd be willing to change what I had to change today should be given a gold medal as that was A MESS! (Pun intended)

Stay Padded & Safe Little Ones!

Back