What was your first time

GuyOnTheWeb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so im quite curious what other peoples first time was. Myself it was a few years back and i saw diapers in the store and thought:"wouldn't it be fun". I bought them and tried peeing for the first time. I was standing near the toilet how you normally would pee but with a diaper on and it worked. After that i instantly took it off and took a shower. Thats the story

My first time was when my brother was a bed wetter and luckly me he was older so while he was at school and i was home being sick i tried one on and since then ive wanted a pack of my own but only now ive managed to get the opitunity to get 6 packets of drynites

Reactions: GuyOnTheWeb
I’m not going to say where I got it from, but I acquired a few Goodnites in middle school. Tried one on after school, and I was immediately smitten. Fast forward 10 or so years, and I’ve loved diapers ever since.

The summer between 7th and 8th grade, my mom kept my time very structured because we had moved and I had a psychotic break. She got a pool membership for me and I was at the pool every afternoon since my parents were at work. I'd ride my bike home and before I'd take my shower after the pool, I'd stand in the tub and wet my bathing shorts. It felt so incredibly good and that sort of started everything.

My first time, was when I was 16. It was a beautiful summer day and the start of my summer break. I had some time before my summer job started and my Mother was away on business for an entire week. So I took out a little bit of money, some for video games and some for diapers, obviously ;)

I had been wondering what it would be like to be a baby again for pretty much a decade at that point maybe even before that and I finally wanted to make good. I took a bus down to the mall and got a pack of Depends from the Wal-Mart there, they had self-checkouts so it was a stress free purchase. I then went to a dollar store and picked up a baby bottle, a rattle and a stuffy with some of the money left over. I placed my items in my backpack and bused home.

I was so excited, my anticipations were high and then... I saw the Depends that I had bought out of the pack... they weren't as thick as I thought :confused:... they were soft though :)... but they had six tapes in total, not very babyish at all :(... but they fit nicely and what do you know, I had to wet :)... barely through a small wetting it leaked all over my bedsheets :mad: I was sooo bloody embarrassed and distraught :oops: Depends suck!

I wouldn't buy another pack of diapers until the start of my senior year of high school when a medical supply store opened up near my house. They carried various Tena brands and even some more deluxe ones like Abena and Molicare. I only purchased from there a few times because the mark-up was pretty high, so I always made sure to make my supplies last. I'm glad that medical store just happened to open up because for the next year and a bit, I bought from them and wearing quality diapers helped finally experience what it was like to be diapered and regressed :D

That medical store closed down shortly after I turned 18, but at that point, it was like, I'm gonna be moving to University housing for school, so I can order whatever primo diapers I want ;) and I've been living on my own now since I was 19, between residence and an apartment of my own for the past 5 years and I have been a very happy padded baby boy ever since :)

Moral of the story, the first time can sometimes suck, but it gets better :D I'm happy that some of my padded pals had such great first experiences though :)

Last edited:
I wet the bed for a time between 10 and 12 so they were the first diapers that I wore after potty training.

After this, I think I ordered some from the Sears catalog but I can't really remember.

I really started when I got some old-style Depends that I brought at the local food market. I was nervous and it took several trips to the food market before I got up the courage to actually make the purchase. Finally, I just grabbed the bag of diapers and a few other things that I wanted and went through the checkout line. I tried (and succeeded) to keep my nerves under wraps going through the checkout.

August 2012 and never looked back

I have always been infatuated by diapers, but i didn’t get back into one until I was around 13. I was helping my grandma clean out her closet when I spotted a pack of Depends in there. I couldn’t stop thinking about that pack for the next few days so I decided to sneak one out of there when I could. As soon as I got the chance, I snuck into her closet and grabbed one. Then the first time I had the house to myself, I put it on and it was euphoric. Couldn’t pee in it, but wore it multiple days.

I started wearing in 2009 when I finally had some money to buy them online but the desire has been there all my life

I was bad, my first time was putting on a stolen pampers when I was 10, I took a few more before biking across town and using birthday money to buy my own pack. That was right around 1996, wore pampers & luvs until year 2000, those were some of my most cherished dl times, glad I got to experience it.

Always been a chronic bed wetter so cant Rilley remember.in the mid 1980s, I found ATTENDS at the RX. My mom thought I was cured.
she was glad no wet sheets in tow weeks, then I told her I'm cheating, I found diapers in my size and they work. After the wet sheets started again
we were at the RX checkout and she told me to go get your diapers.

Ever since I could remember, I have had this strange feelings about diapers. I think my first simulated diapering was 10. I was not sure why I liked it. I used a white towel. I shared a room with my brother so it was hard to get some privacy. I'm a big fella so once I got out on my own I would improvised with household materials. But truly, the first time I wore a AB diaper was around 2006 when I chatted up a Candy Raver Little Girl at a Rave in NYC. Cool girl and very open. She told me about Bambinos and ordered some classico. My horny self died and went to diaper heaven. :)

Mine has to be when I was around 10 1986 my nephew was 1 so my parents kept huggies in their closet for him I always was curious about what they felt like so I took 1 what an amazing experience that I needed to buy my own pack but never could so yes I started stealing diapers from grocery stores until I became a baby sitter when I was 13 then me the baby played as babies both of us only wearing diapers until I was 16 (I know lucky) my parents and family found out and are accepting me as an ab and to this day allow me to be little when we have big family gatherings I know lucky right? Pampers my diaper of choice

Reactions: GuyOnTheWeb and PapaBear001
I can't recall my very first time wearing a diaper after I was potty trained. That's because my very first memory was gettng up from watching cartoons, and going to put one of my baby brothers diapers on. When I cam out of the bedroom my mom told me if I was wearing a diaper- again- that I needed to go take it off. Which I did.

Like 12 or so, I ordered bunch of samples. (Huggies, Goodnites, Drynites). It was a good time. :p I was gonna wear one to school but then someone convinced me. (I think it was on this forum or another forum? For some reason I am unable to find where I asked for some advice. Tried password restting on a few sites. SO I guess account was deleted or something.)

1980 when i was 27 after i got married. Off and on over the years. Now as of last November a lot more often. Now just about every day.

First time was borrowing one of my younger sister's diapers. I was six. And I kept doing it, as often as I could. Funny thing, though, is that I have no memory of how wearing diapers made me feel back then. It definitely wasn't the turn-on that it became when puberty hit, but it was obviously "exciting" in some physical/psychological way.

I was potty trained late at five, even then I would close my door and put a pull-up back on. I remember sometimes I was in just a pull-up and around 6 and my mom never really said anything. Ever since then I can recall being in a diaper least one time a year. up until i started buying my own, good times.

Back