What was your first time buying something ABDL like?

Bluebell742

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone! I’m ecstatic because my first ABDL purchase, a onesie, has just arrived! It is very soft and I feel so little. I’m sat here in my onesie cuddling with my teddies that I’ve had since childhood. I can’t wait to order some diapers, next 😊

What was it like to receive your first ABDL purchase? Also, what did you buy?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and diaperfooties
AB stuffs strictly, i bought a bag from rearz and a diaper bag. I was really stressed out on the package arriving cause i still live with my parents and i didnt want them to open it or whatever and read what it is. but yea, more stuffs coming in the mail within the next few weeks (paci lanyard and wrist band from etsy xD)

Reactions: diaperfooties and Bluebell742
Do you mean strictly-ABDL products like printed diapers or onesies or just things used in an ABDL manner like regular diapers?

My first purchase of a strictly-ABDL product was a pack of ABU preschool diapers with some samples. It was delivered in a collect point near my home in a snowy day. On the morning there were alerts of a snow storm due for the afternoon so I left work way earlier than I should and was extatic to be able to get my new diapers sooner than expected. There was nothing special though, it was just like receiving regular diapers, plus I ended up not liking those diapers on first try.

The first time I bought something to fulfill my ABDL needs was another story. It was during an internship during university, the very first time I was on my own. So I ordered a pack of diapers. At the time I went 10 years without wearing a diaper, not counting DIY diapers. When the postman arrived I was emotionally overwhelmed. When starting to open the box, then touching the pack, opening it and pick a diaper my legs literally shivered and my heart was bouncing real hard. When I am a long time without diaper I get horny when thinking about them so you can imagine the results.

Reactions: diaperfooties and Bluebell742
Hakanloaim said:
Do you mean strictly-ABDL products like printed diapers or onesies or just things used in an ABDL manner like regular diapers?

My first purchase of a strictly-ABDL product was a pack of ABU preschool diapers with some samples. It was delivered in a collect point near my home in a snowy day. On the morning there were alerts of a snow storm due for the afternoon so I left work way earlier than I should and was extatic to be able to get my new diapers sooner than expected. There was nothing special though, it was just like receiving regular diapers, plus I ended up not liking those diapers on first try.

The first time I bought something to fulfill my ABDL needs was another story. It was during an internship during university, the very first time I was on my own. So I ordered a pack of diapers. At the time I went 10 years without wearing a diaper, not counting DIY diapers. When the postman arrived I was emotionally overwhelmed. When starting to open the box, then touching the pack, opening it and pick a diaper my legs literally shivered and my heart was bouncing real hard. When I am a long time without diaper I get horny when thinking about them so you can imagine the results.

Oh, that’s so cool! I’m glad you managed to get around to buying diapers. I will be off to university soon, so that reminds me of that. I was thinking anything that’s used for ABDL purposes in general, if that makes sense.

My first foray into ordering any ABDL stuff I tried to order a sample pack of Diapers from ABUniverse

That was when it was in the hands of the 2nd owners and they had took a bunch of orders and disappeared without fulfilling them

When they changed owners again I made them aware of what had happened and I was given credit towards a new order

I ended up ordering the wrong size (at the time I used Mediums for basically all brands) and just went with it and doubled up and used 2 sets of tapes

It wasnt quite ideal, but I got through them and then figured out my sizing better afterwards and never had ordered the wrong size again

A while after that I had order a case of Diapers (I think Little Pawz) and a Onesie from ABUniverse, every now and then I wear it if the weather is right (better for cold weather or at least any time of year when it's not absurdly hot)

Reactions: Bluebell742
I think my first ABDL item was either a bottle or a binky..!
I used medical nappies for quite some long time. I did try some absolutely garbage "adult baby diapers" which were, I think, pink with pictures of babies, bottles, rattlers etc.. on it. I don't think they were made to be actually worn at all, they were like some sort of a joke item. Very cheap though, I think they cost like 50-70 cents (EUR) per piece, but they were not worth even that money lol.
I'm happy those horrid ones are now discontinued, and there's so much variety in ABDL diapers :)

Reactions: CrazySmoker and Bluebell742
For diapers, I realized how much modern Attends sucked, so I ordered a handful of different samples from different suppliers; Classicos from Bambino, Lil' Monsters and Rebel from Wearing Clouds, and Barebums and Cushies from ABU, and enjoyed them all immensely! I still buy semi-frequently from these websites, though I don't buy Rearz much any more, and I've also added Amazon and Tykables into the mix for websites.

The only other truly AB thing I own at this moment is a single blue paci from LittleForBig I bought on Amazon alongside a CD and a headset for gaming. I shortly afterwards realized I'm a trans girl, so I probably should have gotten a pink or purple one, and I intend to get one but it's not high on my priority list.

I'm more of a DL that likes the Mommy aspect of ABDL than necessarily an AB I think.

It's been so long I can't remember diapers for sure but as far as another things go I either bot a onsies or footed pajamas both of them I love a lot but footed pajamas are my favorite thing especially in the winter.

My first AB purchase was several pair of 'Rubber Duckies' plastic pants from DPF. I'd been making do with snap-sided medical vinyl pants, and the idea that I could get plastic pants in colors really appealed to me. I remember checking my mailbox day after day until that envelope arrived. I'd also ordered a few stories, which were largely disappointments. But I used the Rubber Duckies for about 15 years ... they were terrific!

This was back in 1988, I think ... I'd read about DPF some weeks before, in a book called 'The Electronic Confessional.' Until then, I thought I was the only infantilist on the planet.

Reactions: littlemoosey and Bluebell742
1988 as well, Sears catalog Adult cloth diapers and plastic pants. When I went to pick them up they were not in a box, they handed them to me in a brown paper bag. As I was paying, I just knew... that they knew what was in there. I could not get out of there fast enough.

The depends tab style diapers were the first adult product I had ever used up until I discovered bambino diapers. I remember making an excuse to my wife that I needed a filter for the lawnmower and that I had to order one online.. so if she saw a strange charge it would be a non issue. The anticipation that week was insane, constantly driving by the house every chance I got to intercept my new treasure. My heart was racing when I finally opened the mailbox and they were in my possession at last. it was even better once she left to visit her sister, and I was able to really examine them. They were the classico diapers sample of 2. I just thought "omg, they are so thick and soft". Once I laid down in it, and taped it on, I was in a whole other universe... I knew I never wanted to leave. I wore that sucker for the next 20+hours till it was saturated completely, it was wrecked. I felt so good and just the wave's of comfort and excitement.. it was just so awesome.

Its a few years later now... and I finally got my first onesie about three weeks ago... and wow how that added to the experience. My wife now knows about things, and she purchased it for me. We are in an open relationship, I'm strictly her baby forever now which is awesome. Anyway, yea... the onesie arrived and she laid me down in a fresh diaper, powder paste and all, then did the "arms up" and slid that sucker on me....I felt so regressed and babyish, I'm so happy. I can totally relate to how you must feel, and how amazing laying there in it holding your teddies is, take it all in... its so awesome, congrats to you! =)

Reactions: Bluebell742, littlemoosey and TyphaHare
Last edited:
babyfuntime said:
The depends tab style diapers were the first adult product I had ever used up until I discovered bambino diapers. I remember making an excuse to my wife that I needed a filter for the lawnmower and that I had to order one online.. so if she saw a strange charge it would be a non issue. The anticipation that week was insane, constantly driving by the house every chance I got to intercept my new treasure. My heart was racing when I finally opened the mailbox and they were in my possession at last. it was even better once she left to visit her sister, and I was able to really examine them. They were the classico diapers sample of 2. I just thought "omg, they are so thick and soft". Once I laid down in it, and taped it on, I was in a whole other universe... I knew I never wanted to leave. I wore that sucker for the next 20+hours till it was saturated completely, it was wrecked. I felt so good and just the wave's of comfort and excitement.. it was just so awesome.

Its a few years later now... and I finally got my first onesie about three weeks ago... and wow how that added to the experience. My wife now knows about things, and she purchased it for me. We are in an open relationship, I'm strictly her baby forever now which is awesome. Anyway, yea... the onesie arrived and she laid me down in a fresh diaper, powder paste and all, then did the "arms up" and slid that sucker on me....I felt so regressed and babyish, I'm so happy. I can totally relate to how you must feel, and how amazing laying there in it holding your teddies is, take it all in... its so awesome, congrats to you! =)

There is a chapter missing here, how and when did you tell your wife? How did she initially take it?

@Bluebell742 Just like you, my first purchase was a onesie.

littlemoosey said:
There is a chapter missing here, how and when did you tell your wife? How did she initially take it?

A few months after we first got together she found a diaper in my closet.. and was like "whats this?". I had had some past abuse from my father and just said I sometimes wore to help me go to the bathroom. It was not the whole truth tho, but she let me wear every now and then. I even got to have sex with her while wearing a completly wet messy diaper. After about two months of off and on wearing she asked if I would stop, that she could not handle it. She could handle the crossdressing but not the diaper stuff. I let it go and life went on. I would wear in private, when she was gone, cause fights so I could sleep in the other rooms in the house and enjoy myself. It really caused a ton of problems. After about 5 years into the relationship, I tried to bring the topic up again. She told me that she did not want to know about it if I wore them, and if she discovered any around she might leave me. I'm 19 years into this relationship now, and her and I both had our issues. To get the whole story you would have to view this post, it was a rollercoaster... but life is amazing now.

My first abdl purchase was an adult paci from China. I was so nervous about when it was gonna come in, but when it did I was ecstatic. I don't really have it any more, but I've grown a small collection since then

I've used diapers sporadically over the years with crossdressing and bondage. Five years ago I ordered some adult pacifiers after not caring for the infant sizes. It was another two years before I started wearing diapers on a steady basis.

I just got my first diapers and are now wearing one!

Reactions: Bluebell742 and TyphaHare
CBUS101 said:
I just got my first diapers and are now wearing one!

Congrats :)!

Feels great, huh?

Bluebell742 said:
Hello everyone! I’m ecstatic because my first ABDL purchase, a onesie, has just arrived! It is very soft and I feel so little. I’m sat here in my onesie cuddling with my teddies that I’ve had since childhood. I can’t wait to order some diapers, next 😊

What was it like to receive your first ABDL purchase? Also, what did you buy?
I remember buying ABDL diapers for the first time. I always wanted to try adult diapers with prints on them. I loved it and now I can’t really go back to store brands.

Back