What was your first time buying diapers?

Goodnitesdude0127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
!!!!!!LONG STORY AHEAD!!!!!!
I will go first! In my case, I was 17 years old and after discovering that I was an TBDL/ABDL about 4 years prior to this, I swore to myself that I would never buy myself diapers until after I moved out of my parents house. This was because of all the stories on the Internet that I heard of people getting caught, and I did not want to end up in that situation. My hesitation stayed, all until an opportunity presented itself for me that I could not pass up! I remember it clear as day, it was April 12th, 2019. My mother and brother (My parents seperated a few years prior) were going to do a college visit in a town about 3-5 hours, leave late Friday afternoon, and not return until Saturday evening. Upon hearing about this, I caved and planned to buy some Goodnites, as I heard that those were a good "first purchase" as well as the fact that I was within the weight range of the L-XL size. I waited all of Friday for school to end that day in anticipation for my "little" adventure!!! Once they left, and after going out for dinner with my grandfather, I planned a visit to my local Walmart about 1-3 miles away. So I left on my bike, and biked about 30-45 minutes to Walmart. Once I arrived, I went near the baby isle, and got VERY nervous because of all of the people in the store. After walking around and making sure that there was no one in the store that I recognized, I walked over to the diaper section, grabbed a 11 count bag of Boys Goodnites Size L-XL, and put it in my reusable Walmart grocery bag. I headed to the self checkout, paid for the Goodnites in cash, and left to head back home. As I ventured home, my heart was pounding in excitement for my new acquisition!! Upon arriving back to my house, I ran inside and locked the door, making sure to greet my dog as I headed inside. I closed all of the blinds in my house, opened the bag of Goodnites, and slid one up until I had just that and a T-Shirt on. This moment was unlike anything that I had ever experienced for myself! I was very much on cloud 9, and began to feel around the Goodnite, and rolled around on the floor. An hour passed, and I needed to pee, so I closed my eyes and slowly let go, making sure not to flood. After emptying my bladder, I began to feel pressure in my stomach which told me that I needed to do the other thing. Needless to say, I messed myself then and there, and felt very babyish as I sat on the floor of my living room in my very well used Goodnite. After reading some diaper stories on the internet, and discovering some great writers, I decided to sleep on the floor with some blankets and pillows. I then gathered some plush toys, and drifted off to sleep very happy and content!!

Sorry this was so long!! I may post again about the next day, and how I nearly binged and purged. Until then, share your experinces below, keep it PG-13, and stay padded!!!

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, GoodniteLover219, littledreamers333 and 4 others
My first time was buying rearz lil monsters v2 off of amazon one size too big XD I still have one left
I plan on wearing it to the amusement park doubled up with another diaper X3

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127 and BobbiSueEllen
I was probably 13 or 14. I grew up on the outskirts of my town, in a very rural area, far from any kind of stores or shopping centers. so I came up with a little plan, lol. I had my mom drive me in town to “hang out at a friends house”. for some reason, she would never stay and wait for me to go inside. So as soon as she drove off, I rode my bike to Walmart. This was 1999ish, so depends were still plastic backed, and a light green color. I bought a bag of 28 of those in size medium. I remember I had a book bag that was just the perfect size to put an unopened pack in. looking back now though, it was very obvious something unusual was in the book bag, because it barley fit. Lol. anyway, I made my way back to my friends house. left the book bag outside, hidden in some bushes in front of his house, so he wouldn’t ask any questions. then, after a few hours, I had my mom pick me up. I remember that first time ever buying them, and the anticipation of having to wait to get home, so I could try them on. I remember my mind having difficulty processing that they made tape on diapers for adults lol. I remember opening the book bag and taking one out, and putting it on. even though it was the first time I had worn an adult diaper, I knew it felt right. it was the same feeling I would get when I would sneak my brothers diapers at age 10, or sneaking a goodnite and wearing it to school. it felt wrong in the sense that I didn’t need them, and shouldn’t be using them, but I liked that it made me feel that way lol. after the first time of having a little diaper journey on my bike, it became a regular thing. about once a month I would “go to a friends house” and ride my bike to Walmart to get depends. that lasted for awhile. lol. ahhh memories. 🤣🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, SofiaInPampers, WillFord384 and 4 others
I'd been eyeballing the Pampers in the local stores now that I'd been earning money cutting grass and so on: they were still fanfold and a new variety had just come out in the very large box, with double-elastic at the legs. And they were thick! This was before the days of SAP and loads of wood pulp made for a more absorbent, thick diaper. So I began saving all my money now that I found out how much the big box of toddler Pampers would cost...then, one summer day, I had the money...now I just needed the opportunity...

It didn't take long before one warm summer day, when the parentals and the sister-units decided I could be left alone for the entire day, so off they went. My senses were up but so was my paranoia so I waited two hours to make sure they wouldn't be returning for some odd reason and catch me red-handed...got on my bike, rode into town, case out the store to make sure nobody I knew was there, grabbed a big box of Pampers, went up front, paid for 'em, got out, loaded the box after bagging it up and rode home.

The family was still out and I was keyed up solidly with anxiety, giddiness, fear, paranoia, everything. The moment was at-hand! I'd always wondered what it was like to wear a disposable diaper, especially Pampers, with its sweet and wonderful babylike smell...the bulk of it against my bottom, the plasticky feel and crinkle...I even wondered if it would tickle me "down there" to wear one. So I raced inside, got to my room, got to my bed, flopped the box onto it, unbagged it, opened it. It felt so surreal, seeing a giant box of Pampers in my bedroom! I opened it, instantly was hit by that Pampers smell, got overwhelmed by it and launched in a mindless daze of happiness. Took one out, opened it up, felt how soft the inside was...it was super-soft. Excited, paranoid, breathing heavily, I ran to the dining room for the duct tape and went straight back.

Hurriedly, I took 3 more diapers out of the box, gently undid the glue blobs that held the pleats into the middle and had 4 perfectly flat, rectangular diapers. Each diaper got one tape and the leg elastics cut off, the remaining tape tab would attach to another diaper, side-by-side, followed by a duct-taping of the seam. I did this with the other 2 diapers, then stacked one pair atop the other. Then folded the diaper up to a giant, me-sized diaper. Now my heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy!

I quickly peeled off two 9-inch strips of duct tape and gently stuck them to the edge of my dresser, after which I hurriedly took my pants & underwear off over my shoes, leaving me with a bare bottom, in a t-shirt and "tennies"; I got on the bed, laid down, still listening for any errant noises indicating my family had returned...nothing. I lifted my bottom up, moved the diaper under it and let back down on the diaper. It was amazingly soft on my bottom but bulky, too, and the fragrance wafted up to my nose. My sense were full-tilt keyed-up, my heart ready to pound itself out of my chest as I pulled the back corners out to the sides...then I reached between my legs, grabbed the diaper front, pulled it between my legs and up, then down onto my tummy...and, well, you-know-what happened next.

In all the excitement, "things" kinda got excited as the diaper touched them. In haste, I fanned the front out, grabbed a rear corner, brought it to the front and overlapped, snagged a tape, stuck it on the back, pulled snug & taped down, then repeated the tape for the right, pulling snug and again taped down.

I was now in a diaper. I was actually wearing a real diaper. And Pampers, to boot! And panting in excitement, still at full-tilt, senses-wise. Still keen for those noises that could ruin it all. But nothing...so after a minute or two taking in the feel of being in Pampers, I got up to sitting, legs over the edge of my bed, unable to close them, the perfume still wafting to me, making me delirious.

Then I stood up. This diaper was bulky, thick, extremely soft, warm. It felt like a massive hug! And I wasn't disappointed to feel that this diaper was also very tickly. So I decided to take a few steps to the other side of my room and when I turned around, being keyed-up and excited got the overwhelmed me and I had to race back to my bed, collapsing upon it as "you-know-what" happened. Now I was laying face-down, looking like a very big toddler in a disposable diaper. I was spent, still moaning, panting...feeling extremely vulnerable. Helpless. Exactly like a baby. So I laid there until things calmed down, got up, stood there in my giant diaper, looking at it, feeling it, feeling so secure in its snugness and warmth.

Then suddenly, I had the urge to go pee. Yet it felt restricted...I figured since I was wearing a diaper, might as well wet it. It took some focus and relaxing but eventually little bits came out...then a little more...then the flow increased steadily. Before I knew it, I was wet. In a very wet diaper that smelled like Pampers and warm wetness so I stood, walked a little in my diaper, got used to the feeling of being a big, soggy-wet toddler. Then I ripped through the waist tapes, got my diaper off, balled it up and bagged it for disposal. The thrill was over so I broke down the box, raised my mattress, put the flat box at my feet, layered the remaining diapers under the middle & top of the mattress, let the mattress down. And spent the rest of the day processing it all before the family returned much later.

I'd crossed The Line. And I wanted more. This July will mark my 40th anniversary back in diapers. And I still love it to this day. And even more so, now that I'm not only a toddler again but a toddler girl, at that! 🥰🤗🍼🧸🥳

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, SofiaInPampers, WillFord384 and 3 others
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
!!!!!!LONG STORY AHEAD!!!!!!
I will go first! In my case, I was 17 years old and after discovering that I was an TBDL/ABDL about 4 years prior to this, I swore to myself that I would never buy myself diapers until after I moved out of my parents house. This was because of all the stories on the Internet that I heard of people getting caught, and I did not want to end up in that situation. My hesitation stayed, all until an opportunity presented itself for me that I could not pass up! I remember it clear as day, it was April 12th, 2019. My mother and brother (My parents seperated a few years prior) were going to do a college visit in a town about 3-5 hours, leave late Friday afternoon, and not return until Saturday evening. Upon hearing about this, I caved and planned to buy some Goodnites, as I heard that those were a good "first purchase" as well as the fact that I was within the weight range of the L-XL size. I waited all of Friday for school to end that day in anticipation for my "little" adventure!!! Once they left, and after going out for dinner with my grandfather, I planned a visit to my local Walmart about 1-3 miles away. So I left on my bike, and biked about 30-45 minutes to Walmart. Once I arrived, I went near the baby isle, and got VERY nervous because of all of the people in the store. After walking around and making sure that there was no one in the store that I recognized, I walked over to the diaper section, grabbed a 11 count bag of Boys Goodnites Size L-XL, and put it in my reusable Walmart grocery bag. I headed to the self checkout, paid for the Goodnites in cash, and left to head back home. As I ventured home, my heart was pounding in excitement for my new acquisition!! Upon arriving back to my house, I ran inside and locked the door, making sure to greet my dog as I headed inside. I closed all of the blinds in my house, opened the bag of Goodnites, and slid one up until I had just that and a T-Shirt on. This moment was unlike anything that I had ever experienced for myself! I was very much on cloud 9, and began to feel around the Goodnite, and rolled around on the floor. An hour passed, and I needed to pee, so I closed my eyes and slowly let go, making sure not to flood. After emptying my bladder, I began to feel pressure in my stomach which told me that I needed to do the other thing. Needless to say, I messed myself then and there, and felt very babyish as I sat on the floor of my living room in my very well used Goodnite. After reading some diaper stories on the internet, and discovering some great writers, I decided to sleep on the floor with some blankets and pillows. I then gathered some plush toys, and drifted off to sleep very happy and content!!

Sorry this was so long!! I may post again about the next day, and how I nearly binged and purged. Until then, share your experinces below, keep it PG-13, and stay padded!!!
My first time buying diapers I was about 12years old.l saved up my money and rode my bike about ten miles to the mall, far from my neighborhood. I always liked wearing women's clothing so I bought a pack of pink pull-up diapers. Just couldn't wait to try them on and when I did I was a diaper lover for life. I've worn diapers 24/7 for the past 7 years since I became incontinent from a medical condition. Before that I wore and peed my diapers every chance I got. It's definitely my favorite guilty pleasure.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Oh man, I'll never forget my first time...

I don't know what finally pushed me to buy some, if it was something I saw online or if someone told me, but one day it just clicked for me that I wanted to buy some.

Even though I was a lil' skinny sons a bitch, I wasn't confident buying baby diapers like Pampers lest they not fit and my money was wasted. And besides, packs of those baby diapers are quite large and wouldn't even fit in my backpack.

I remember walking to my local Boots (british pharmacy/cosmetic retailers), shaking like a leaf in anticipation. I'll never forget the smell when I finally walked inside the store, searching for the nappy isles. I didn't find them right away, it took a bit of searching, but when I finally found them, I kinda froze up. "This is it.." I said to myself. I picked up the largest size of DryNites Shorts for some reason, instead of the regular pullups. They were pullups that were disguised as sleeping shorts, made of this blue papery material.

I walked to the checkout, and I felt like I looked a bit suspicious that the DryNites were the only item I was buying. I felt like everyone's eyes were upon me. I was praying the lady behind the checkout wouldn't say anything to me. I just wanted to buy them, stick them in my backpack, and get the fuck out of there.

When I got home, I rushed to my bedroom and locked the door. This was it.. I opened up the pack and that smell... i'll never forget it. I had never felt so naughty, so excited. Thinking back to that moment as I type this, I'm getting a rock hard erection.

My heart was thumping, I couldn't wait to wear one. Even though I was a little disappointed due to their outside appearance, that disappointment vanished once I looked inside one and saw that it was a proper padded diaper! I wore one, and I felt... all sorts of feelings.

I felt safe, unsophisticated, small... I felt like a little toddler. Any problems or worries I was having at that moment all vanished in an instant. I just sat there, enjoying strong waves of feelings I was experiencing.

I can't remember much after that. I'm not sure if I wet it right away. But with that pack I bought, I experimented with both wetting and messing. I miss that time, and I wish I could relive it all again.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants, WillFord384, OriginalWetone and 1 other person
I went to CVS and got some. I remember being super embarrassed at the checkout but was super happy to finally wear a diaper that would fit me!

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, BobbiSueEllen and Goodnitesdude0127
I obtained diapers from various sources before I got my driver's license, but as soon as I had my driver's license I drove to a different part of the county and purchased a box of large Pampers. I wore them on my front and could wet them. I left the box in a plastic bag in the roadside ditch miles away from my house. I could stop there and pick up what I needed. That system worked very well because there was little chance of being caught.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
well i bought adult pull ups from the grocery store some time in 2016, but i actually don't remember the experience of wearing one of those for the first time. i wore them for years though, without realizing they werent really suiting me very well and werent very fulfilling to wear. at the beginning of this year, i ordered tykables from online and that was the first move i made buying actual diapers. wearing them for the first time was pretty amazing

Well being a wetter long long before I started wearing diapers I was a master at being just wet enough to not show that I had been peeing in my pants, I would go all day every day sort of right at the damp not showing point, well around 25 -30 years ago I decided that would try out some diapers, stopped at a drug store went in , went to the incontinence section, heart pounding even though I was around 45 years old with my arousal evident in my pants which I was trying to conceal as best as I could, must of passed though the isle at least half a dozen times before grabbing a package of depends, took them to the counter and paid for them. Was actually asked if they were being bought for a senior citizen would I like the discount. after finally getting out the door to my car I decided that i just had to put one on right then and there in the parking lot, I was able to get my britches and underwear down. I unfolded one of the depends and slid it under my butt pulled it around myself and taped it up, pulled up my clothing over it. I was super excited and turned on and had to pee really really badly as I had been anticipating this day for awhile and had been tanking up on water all afternoon. well now I was diapered and I would be able to pee fully without any chance of anyone knowing . I let loose and all of a sudden I am getting soaked in my excitement I was poking right up out of the waistband of the depends squinting pee all the way to my neck, and there was no stopping the release it just had to run its course... I was completely soaked almost head to toe, I had to drive around for hours with the widows open and heater on full in the middle of summer in South Texas to get even part dry before I was able to go home, took me a long time to use up those diapers and it was the last depend tape on that I ever bought , years later I tried real fit but they were not much better. I'll never forget that day as long as I live

• Wow
Reactions: steviet, OriginalWetone and BobbiSueEllen
I think the first time I bought a diaper I was in my 30s and saw a display of trial size packages of adult size disposable diapers, pointed them out to my girlfriend, and she urged me to give them a try. However I'd been wearing diapers off and all my life. I had my folks believing I was a bedwetter in my pre-teen years so at night I'd pin a thick cloth diaper on myself, cover it with plastic pants, and as soon as I was in bed I'd wet it. Next morning I'd be wet when my mom woke me and she never thought to check me at night before I went to sleep.
In my teens, the urge wasn't as frequent and those old cloth diapers weren't much help at all. They'd been worn so thin by then - my mom used them for everything - that they were more like cheese cloth. Then my mom decide we need all new towels for both bathrooms and I had a big stack of white bath and hand towels to use for diapers. She also got my dad to install a sliding glass door on the tub and I rescued the old shower curtain to use as a mattress cover. I'd put on my makeshift diaper after everyone else was in bed, wet my diaper and bed and next morning have my sheets and towels in the washing machine before my mom was up.
But I missed the great feeling of having my boy parts and a thick wet diaper sharing the space in my crotch. I needed adult size plastic pants and Sears and Roebuck came to my rescue. Sears had specialty catalogs that could be ordered or picked up at the store and my mom's latest catalog had a list of what was available. Along with tools, appliances and a half dozen other catalogs was "Incontinence Supplies". First chance I had I went by the catalog pickup counter, grabbed three or four with the Incontinence catalog hidden between them. I found what I thought I wanted, couldn't use my mom's Sears card, and discovered I had to order and pay at the catalog desk. I know I was trying to act cool and nonchalant but I was sweating bullets!
But I did it. I also learned that I shouldn't have ordered the ones with snaps on the side. The ones I'd had in my youth had worked fine but I always slept on my back. In my teens I'd started sleeping on my side. However they provided me the ability to walk around the house in a thick wet diaper, waddling like a baby, and I didn't have to worry about pee dripping from my diapers. So for me, buying those plastic pants were much more memorable than those disposable diapers years later and more that my first experience buying my own panties.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and Ukiwa
Looking back I was around the age of 12/13 when I plucked up the courage to purchase my first pack of diapers and plastic pants from Boots, I was so nervous the shop assistant was so kind and compassionate the help and advice she gave me was brilliant and made the whole first purchase experience so much better. I was so excited when I arrived home and put them on I was being bullied terrible at School and diapers were such a comfort as I developed Nocturnal enuresis and have worn them ever since. Diapers make me so happy that that is my journey into diapers!

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Easy way for me....

The exact date, 25 jan 2021 😅

When you think about your feelings, about diapers all your life, and from no where you decide to buy ABDL diapers and you received them... I was like.. omg I cant believe I did that lollll

My first time buying diapers I was 15 years old in 1999. I ended up getting some money from a friend's parents and said friend still wet the bed so he had to wear Dry-Nites at the time. We were supposed to go buy soda and candy with the money but I had other ideas in mind. He's five years younger than me (which puts him at 31 years old now). I managed to convince this friend of mine to purchase a pack of XL Goodnites for me at a CVS pharmacy. At the time they were plain white and came in packs of nine. He reluctantly took the money and made the purchase because I was too chicken s*** to do it myself. Somehow I managed to hide wearing them from my parents.

Going back a couple weeks prior to the above event, I had stolen his last Dry-Nite after we'd returned from his 10th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, took it home, and attempted to wear it but unfortunately it was too small and tore in half on me. Then I looked online to see if there was a diaper that would fit me and came across Goodnites XL which fit kids up to 125 lbs. I was so happy and determined to get a pack of my own and the above took place to achieve the objective.

Then my parents moved me out to the country so I was unable to continue to get Goodnites on my own (or with the help of my bedwetting buddy) without making the six mile bike ride into town to the nearest pharmacy which riding on the side of a country road can be dangerous. I ended up wetting the bed on purpose and my Mom bought me Goodnites for a number of months until they started leaking on me. Then we moved again to where I live now and tried Depends Fitted Briefs and the old school Attends in 2001-2002. When I turned 18 I had to buy my own diapers and by then I'd come clean to my parents that I made up the fact I had a bedwetting problem and I actually enjoyed wearing diapers. Nothing more was said and its just something I keep to myself.

I don't wear everyday or every night, maybe 1-2x a week at most or once every other week. I go through these binge/purge cycles like a lot of DLs do. The desire comes and goes.

Last edited:
I had looked at dailydiapers.com for a while before buying my first ones. They were bambinos white ones. I was a freshman in college so I had to walk across campus to get my package. As I was walking back one of my friends stopped me and said hey did your parents send you a care package? I lied and said yes. So I got to my dorm (which I lived alone because my roommate wanted to live with someone else). Put one on and got ready for class in the large animal barn. I wore my coveralls so you couldn't see or hear a thing. No one had a clue that I was wearing a diaper. Ever since then I've been wearing on and off.

It was after school, rushed to the closest grocery store to my school picked up a pack of drynites put em in my bag and took the bus home, told my mom that I missed the bus that i was supposed to take as an excuse of getting home a bit late, and then enjoyed them, this cycle repeated itself a couple of times.

(have a more detailed version on my profile)

Last edited:
I was probably in my late 20's when I first bought diapers and plastic pants on my own. I wore diapers for bedwetting until I was 17 and my mom had a lot of old diapers and plastic pants she had saved when none of us needed them anymore. So when I when left home for good after college, I took her old diapers with me and used them for my fetish until they simply wore out. Realizing I would always want to wear diapers once in awhile, I bought a bunch of curity cloth diapers and adult plastic pants from sears. That worked for many years.

For my first time, I went to a local supermarket and got a package of Depends. I then took the Depends and five or so other items up to the cashier.

Although I went during the day, I made sure it was a time that my mother and others were unlikely to be there and I looked around the store some to make sure.

I tried to act normally and I think I did a decent job. The cashier never said anything and I bagged the Depends and went home.

I was 10 / 11 yrs old, after babysitting the neighbors toddler (short time for a family emergency) I was paid like $10 or $15 for the time spent, what was unknown by anyone at the time was that while at the neighbors house I tried on my first pampers since being a toddler myself, instantly addicted to the looks and feeling of the diaper.
A few weeks later (I think during spring break from school, but foggy about that) I took my bike with a book bag and rode into our towns local grocery store, (lived in a small town in the mid 90's. things were different back then as far as kids playing outside all day and stuff) So when I got to the grocery store I ditched my bike into some brush all the side of the store and walked in like a normal kid, but instead of going to the candy isle, I went to the baby isle and bought a pack of 22 pampers baby dry size 5 stretch. I was nervous when waiting on the check out line but I concocted a story while bike riding that I was doing my neighbor a favor if anyone asked.
I finally paid for the pack of diapers and made a b-line out the door, feeling a rush of nervousness and excitement all at the same time, I was so excited that I actually walked passed where my bike was and then started looking, getting nervous that someone stole it lol, finally I found it and put the package in my backpack and started the ride back home.
On my way home which wasn't far (like 2.5 miles) I ditched into a wooded lot that my friends and I would normally play in, I carefully ripped the bag open and pulled a diaper out, examining the diaper itself, smelling that wonderful pampers scent, I ended up stripping down and putting the diaper on, afterwards just walking around, feeling the diaper to myself and enjoying it all, shortly there after I decided to head back to the house since my older sister was watching me (check in) got home, still diapered under my clothes and ditched the bag of diapers in a plastic storage container in the garage, my sister heard me making noise so all was good, I then decided to take a walk into the woods behind our house and acted like I want to walk / explore something, in reality it was just to keep enjoying the diaper feeling I was having.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Back