What was your first abdl diaper??

When I found out that there was diapers with prints on them .
I think it was Bambino Diapers with little cute brown bears on them along with the Bellissimo with little cute little kitties !! I believe that what they was called , it been such a long time ago !!!

Last edited:
Little pawz after so many years of buying bulky adult diapers like, abena, molicare, tranquility, tena

Sdk

My first real ABDL diaper was the Rearz Rebel and I have never looked back. I did use Megamax before that but I don’t consider those ABDL.

Reactions: craigd1341
Sample pack of Rearz Lil Monsters. Nothing to complain about. Tried a few others since then, but so far, that first experience was the best one.

I can't believe I've forgotten my first...either I'm getting older or I wear too many diapers. :p

I want to say maybe it was an ABU DinoRawrZ. I'm pretty certain my first order was from ABU.

Fortythr33 said:
those are super cute! What are they?
Little paws sold by ABU

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortythr33
vulpix97 said:
Mine were abu cushies. At the time I didn't know about fluffing them so they were kinda awkward n bulky until they were broken in. A good diaper to start with, though 2 tapes can be more prone to leaking than 4 tapes and are kinda hard to get the fit just right.
Rears Barnyards for me, the small size are a little big on me, but they make me feel so safe and secure, I have loads of them 😵‍💫🤪 love them.

little for big nursery blue and little trunks were the first ones I got, then followed by ABU bunny hops which are very cute :)

Nice n Thick cloth Diapers and Plastic pants from an ad in the DPF newsletter in the early 80's.. both might have been from "Adult Cloth Diaper" Co ?.. there were just a few "Abdl" mfg's then..used to be able to buy some kinds of the very sturdy cloth and rubber blend diaper pants at some of the old drug store pharmacies(pull on or with snaps)..and then found "Depends" disposables in some stores like Kmart and some grocery stores later as well..alas, u could still get the "Old" baby lotion and powder that used to smell soo much better than what seems to be offered today..those were the days..still fun though..:)

I haven't got any yet but I think im going to order a sample of each type that ABU offers since ill be the only one home this week. Im not sure what size to get though because the size chart says that large is waist 37"-42" and I'm right on that upper end (Waist 42") so I should probably get XL which is 43"-48", Any thoughts on that for those who have them? Anyway, I'm super excited to try my first proper ABDL diapers but we have cameras so hopefully their packaging is super discrete and I might have to find an excuse for what's in those packages...

It was the DC Idyl for me. Once I found out there was actually a market, my options exponentially expanded. I then found out about ABU and Rearz and the rest was history

My first ABDL diapers were rearz spoiled. Thought they were the best thing since sliced bread with the different colored feet on them. Now look at all the options we have🤗

Crinklez Astronauts, I was really impressed that I could actually use them!

I believe my first ABDL diapers were Crinklz.

vulpix97 said:
Mine were abu cushies. At the time I didn't know about fluffing them so they were kinda awkward n bulky until they were broken in. A good diaper to start with, though 2 tapes can be more prone to leaking than 4 tapes and are kinda hard to get the fit just right.
my first were depend protection with tabs they were plastic backed and could be worn under tighter jeans

My first diaper, although not exactly abdl, was an Abena M4. After I shed my initial conservatism I went all out with Princess Pink diapers.

• Love
Reactions: craigd1341
First diaper as an adult? Goodnites. First abdl themed diaper was ABU Cushies. I just bought another pack the other day and could of sworn that they had velcro tabs.

K00paTr00pa said:
First diaper as an adult? Goodnites. First abdl themed diaper was ABU Cushies. I just bought another pack the other day and could of sworn that they had velcro tabs.
Apparently, cushies had hook and loop tapes years ago prior to the recent cloth backed cushies, so you're memory serves you right😊

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
Sadly my first ones were LFB Little fantasy, wasn't aware at the time
but i got a sample pack of 2, and they were okay!
after that i tried ABU preschool, and those were really nice!

Reactions: vulpix97
Back