Status
Not open for further replies.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
When you where little what was you favorite movie to watch over and over and over. Mine was the fox and the hound I would wathc that every morning and then again in the afternoon. But then after about a year of that my mom through it out because she was tired of hereing it all day every day. so what was your favorite.

Fox and the hound I worship you :worshippy:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I had two, The Little Mermaid and The Neverending Story lol :p

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Digimon: The Movie. Closely followed by Pokemon: Mewtwo returns[/font]

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah i go with dreamaker i like that pokemon movie.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I went through various stages, most if not all were all disney "babyfur" movies. The longest one was the Lion King, which lasted about 4 years. I would stay up at night and have my mom reply it over and over again from start to finish to start again until I was asleep.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The Little Rascals

My siblings had the easiest job when they had to babysit me just replay the movie over and over. I still love the movie! ^^

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
The Pokemon movies. My sister and I would watch those all the time. :p

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
The first Digimon movie, the first Pokemon movie, the first Power Rangers movie, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast ('Specially that one), The Brave Little Toaster. I have quite a few more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I should really break out those old VHS tapes...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
The Rugrats Movie
The Rugrats in Paris
Lilo & Stitch
Pokemon-The first movie
Pokemon- The movie 2000

That's all I have for the moment. :)

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
The Incredible Mr. Limpet
The Muppet Movie
Disney's animated Robin Hood

Those are the movies I watched, and still watch to this day off and on.

WildThing121675

Codybear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
right now my favorite movie to watch over and over is Brother Bear ^_^

when i was little it was Milo and Otis, and An American Tail. I cried every time i watched Milo and Otis.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Small Soldiers!

That movie creeped me the hell out, especially the barbie doll's tying up the girl. Freaking disturbing.

Anyways I like Flight Of The Navigator a lot and like many kids me and my sister had to watch Lion King like a million freaking times.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
It's funny how the kids around 15-16 all go crazy for pokemon. Guess I'm just that tiny bit old to have got that fad :(

My faves from when I was little were Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
robin_hood_disney.jpg

the_jungle_book2.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just realized I was furry even as a kid.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's funny how the kids around 15-16 all go crazy for pokemon. Guess I'm just that tiny bit old to have got that fad :(

I am 21 and I was around 8-9 when pokemon first came out. I also still play the games since they are fun/good RPG's.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I am 21 and I was around 8-9 when pokemon first came out. I also still play the games since they are fun/good RPG's.

Huh, I really didnt encounter them hey... Perhaps my school was just really out of the loop. I never had a gameboy so I never played the games. Maybe that's why. :dunno:

bustersword

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
looking back i had a lot of movies that i would always seems to replay over and over again. they were mostly disney movies ( vhs of course lol ) ... oliver and company , Fox and the Hound , The Aristocats (Not sure if i spelled that right? ) , and currently i find myself watching Kung Fu PANDA a lot ,,, Its AWESOME!!!!!
And i already know when a certain movie comes out on dvd i will be watching it over and over again ...... "disney pixar movie UP" I loved that movie. ( its so sad though in the beginning T_T )

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
God, maybe this says something about why I'm the way I am.

I never really watched movies obsessively when I was a child. My parents never raised me that way. I got into my obsessive phase in my early teens. When I was about thirteen, Pulp Fiction was released on VHS, and I watched that movie at least twice a day over the course of one summer. It's still my favorite movie of all time.

Maybe a child of that developing age shouldn't be weaned on violence, but hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.