What was ur childhood musical instrument?

GumbDrop

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I play percussion and i am in college for it but i tried guitar and trumpet and both failed lmao

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Music like all entertainment and fun was not allowed by my parents, it goes against god or something. Near sixty years on I am a huge movie buff, music fan and struggling to learn guitar, bass and the Irish tin whistle. I'm not so good a musician but enjoying it.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I started on the piano when I was 7, then began trumpet at age 10. I also played euphonium and saxophone in high school.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At the ripe age of 6 I learned to play the piano. I stopped taking lessons when I reached the age of 15 and took alto sax in high school and played in the jazz band(of course in diapers under my skirt) I did a big solo during my graduation, then it was off to college to get my BS degree in business. I wore diapers all through college too, so don't ask. Those were the innocent days, when fun was fun and messing a diaper meant nothing. Like a fart in the wind...

Duckiejojo13

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Mine was and still is the harmonica, I have Michael Jackson and free willy to thank for that :)

GeraldRoss

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Started piano classes at 4 or 5 y.o., but dropped out before graduating from the music school. My teacher used to leave me alone for hours and do coffee breaks, so I kinda lost my motivation, I think. Regret it now, want to learn at least something, but it takes time, which I don't want to spend on this.

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I was in choir during childhood. I had a piano that I fiddled around with and never really properly learned how to play it. So I guess piano and vocals would be mine.

I play drums now.

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I used to play keyboards as a kid, but all I did was screw with it and rarely ever practice.

Fireband

The musician of many genres
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I started out with violin at the end of second grade, and found out I was gifted at it. I would go on to play the following:
-guitar
-upright bass
-cello
-viola
-bass guitar
-harp guitar
-tenor guitar
-pedal steel guitar
-drums
so I play a lot

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
I played the piano for eight years as a child... quit taking lessons at age 14. I've played the violin (with lessons and dedicated practice) at age 12 and I've been doing it ever since.

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I started by playing the recorder some time in kindergarten (which almost every kid I knew did), and then at age 6 I was allowed to choose another instrument. I chose the violin, and have been playing it ever since. About two years ago I picked up my dad's old viola, and now I'm switching back and forth between the two.

My parents (my dad especially) always valued a good musical education. My brothers also were encouraged to do music, even though my oldest brother has severe autism and didn't do much other than breathing into a harmonica. It seemed like it was fun for him though, so that's okay. My other brother played the piano for years, but around 16 he dropped it.

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I started also with recorder somewhen in primary school. I hate it, and changed to as fast as I could guitar and had classical lessons for five years. Later in secondary school I also had piano lessons and started with playing drums and e-bass. My parents hate that because they listen only to classical music and everything newer then Strawinskie was no musik for them... In the school band I played e-bass. Today I still play e-guitar in semi pro a cover band :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I studied both piano and organ as a child and eventually majored in organ performance at Westminster Choir College, Princeton. I also sang and was head bass for Symphonic Choir, Westminster. We performed at Philharmonic Hall and Carnegie Hall, NYC. I've made my living ever since as a musician.

Cottontail

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
  • alto sax
  • clarinet
  • oboe
  • bassoon
  • sousaphone (in marching band, high school through college)
My dad passed away in August, and I inherited a really nice old Ramirez guitar from him. Sooooo... Might have to take up guitar here soon!

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Never took instrument lessons, unless you consider the voice an instrument... I took singing lessons and was in a choir when I was younger.

Also, my family was fairly musically inclined, so I was around instruments a lot growing up and dabbled in some; from the drums, to the organ and the guitar to the balalaika and the zither of all things.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did the Flutophone in 4th grade and played it through the summer until it fell apart.

Then in 5th grade I attempted Trumpet and Sousaphone. I did a great job of making them both into real annoying moose calls.

It was not until 2000 that I learned about "Native American Love flutes" that I bought one and have been playing ever since.

Andybun

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In primary school everyone, including me, had to learn the small recorder. A wooden flute.
Later I was interested in learning the guitar but the teacher drove me off after just a few sessions. With about 10 I was to learn the accordion and went up to play it quite okayish until the (German) three big M's came into play. (Mädchen, Musik, Motorräder) - Girls, (heavy metal) music , motorcycles. :biggrin:

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Guitar for 16 years. Then I learned Chapman Stick and keyboards. Not great at either but still good at guitar when I get a chance to play, which is not often.