What was the first premium diaper you tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most of us started off with Depends or other store brands, but what was the first premium diaper you ever wore and how did you find out about them?

I will go first. I have always been a diaper lover, but I always thought the only diapers available are what you saw in stores. I wore depends mainly up until my early twenties. Then I one day answered an ad on Craigslist from another diaper lover who wanted to hang out. When we met, he showed me his diaper and it had little bears on it. I was like, "what the heck are those and how can I get some?" It turned out they were bambinos and he let me put one on. I couldn't believe diapers as thick and awesome as these existed. From then on, I started researching diapers online and found tons of different ones.

Now your turn.

DloverUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cuddlz front printed, about 3 years ago. It was the first adult nappy I ever tried. It obviously triggered some deeply ingrained sleep reflex, because I immediately drifted off into a lovely sleep.

I have since tried ABU, Bambino, BKN, Aww So Cute, Tykables, Fabine and Rearz. I would still put Cuddlz as one of my top 3.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambino Classico. Ordered a sample back in 2008.

I wanted to try some premium brands while in college, but I could only get mail through a PO box and wasn't able to find anyone who would ship to one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My first online order was 2 bags of Cushies. They weren't the most premium thing, but they were the most amazing thing I ever had. Arguably the first real premiums I ordered were Bambino Bellisimos. Couldn't even comprehend how thick they were. After drifting on Adisc for a while (which was about 3 years ago) everyone loved Bambino and that's what convinced me. I still order from them occassionally

FrumJewDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tena Slip Maxi plastic backed (may it rest in peace). It was by far the best diaper I ever tried. Any other diaper has refastenable tapes? I haven't tried all of them yet.....

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The first order I made was for some m4s and cuddlz I decided on an m4 for my first diaper and loved them. The cuddlz were good too however I haven't gotten any of them for a while.

GoodniteThief

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm actually waiting for my very first pack of ABU Little Pawz to arrive right now! Excited is an understatement. I've been using Depends layered with miscellaneous disposable underwear/goodnites for too long.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm actually waiting for my very first pack of ABU Little Pawz to arrive right now! Excited is an understatement. I've been using Depends layered with miscellaneous disposable underwear/goodnites for too long.

Well your going from the top teir of the bads to the absolute top teir. you're going to love little pawz. I've only had a case for about 3-4 weeks now and I've just got out of my 15th one.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My first premium was the Bambino Teddy. Believe it or not, wearing the first one out of that sample pack was a crappy (no pun intended) experience for me. I didn't use powder and my butt sweat like hell, and it was big on me and I couldn't tape it tight enough. When I finally used the second one it was a more pleasant experience.

GoodniteThief

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well your going from the top teir of the bads to the absolute top teir. you're going to love little pawz. I've only had a case for about 3-4 weeks now and I've just got out of my 15th one.

:clap: SO excited!

Do you (or anyone else?) have suggestions for any other good ones? I've been looking at Cuddlz, Crinkles, Bambino's, but there are so many.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well, I wore Depends, Attends, and Assurance back when those brands were worth something. Depends is what my parents got me when I outgrew Goodnites.

For a while Assurance was my preferred diaper, but they changed the design and made them the essentially worthless product they are today. I suppose my first truly "premium" diaper I got online was Abena L4s. It became clear that the Attends I was using post-Assurance just wasn't cutting it for absorbency and I did some research to determine what I was going to try for a replacement, and over and over Abena kept coming up as the best brand in that regard(this was before Dry 24/7 existed, and I'm not sure actually if Bambino existed yet) so I gave them a shot. And honestly few have competed for my affections, and they're my go-to diaper to this day.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:clap: SO excited!

Do you (or anyone else?) have suggestions for any other good ones? I've been looking at Cuddlz, Crinkles, Bambino's, but there are so many.

dry 24/7's from XP medical. they are plain white diapers with no printing at all. They hold slightly less then little pawz I think however they are something like 40-60 cents cheaper per diaper if you order via the case, 72 diapers in a case.

Dry 24/7 are what i would recommend if you want to wear out in public or just don't need baby-ish prints. Though I wore a little paw today out in public at the blood bank I donate to and at costco and it was fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I wore Depends, Attends, and Assurance back when those brands were worth something. Depends is what my parents got me when I outgrew Goodnites.

For a while Assurance was my preferred diaper, but they changed the design and made them the essentially worthless product they are today. I suppose my first truly "premium" diaper I got online was Abena L4s. It became clear that the Attends I was using post-Assurance just wasn't cutting it for absorbency and I did some research to determine what I was going to try for a replacement, and over and over Abena kept coming up as the best brand in that regard(this was before Dry 24/7 existed, and I'm not sure actually if Bambino existed yet) so I gave them a shot. And honestly few have competed for my affections, and they're my go-to diaper to this day.

Yep, for a few years Abena was the king of the hill for best diaper i think around 2003-2006. then Bambino showed up being either the first or second AB/DL designer diaper.

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i put cushies on in the barracks back in 2010. ive been into diapers my entire life but I had not worn proper diapers since potty training, Ill admit the experience was moving haha.

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My first diaper i ever wore was a Tena slip maxi, cloth i think.

DLBecki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambino Classico. Took me a few tries to tape it up correctly but I finally got it. Bought a half case of them and then a half case of the abu sdk v.2. Since I have also tried Snuggies , Safari, spoiled, bambino teddy, Abu sdk v.1.

Cloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The Abena Delta Form, i think they were called.

They were thinner Abenas, yet still plastic backed with blue plastic.

ToddySmurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My first premium diapers - after decades of Attends (80's) and store brand Depends knock-offs, etc. - were Bambino Biancos, which I first tried in about 2008.

It was like the heavens opened and a single ray of glorious sunlight sent from the diaper gods illuminated only me in the wide world! All was ice cream and butterflies again. I truly felt like I was wearing a diaper for the very first time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.