What video games do you play?

MakABDL said:
My profile picture is fan art from the RPGmaker game by Kan Gao: Finding Paradise
I'm tempted to get RPG maker, I have the free copy where I can play what others have made and liked quite a few of them but would like to make my own, seems a game i could get lose in for some time.

Last edited:
MakABDL said:
I'm a Sucker for story

My profile picture is fan art from the RPGmaker game by Kan Gao: Finding Paradise

A sequel to To The Moon

both are amazing story driven games. When i play games I'm in it to be invested in the story and the characters, however Music is also a make or Break for me.

To The Moon, Finding Paradise and Rakuen are 3 amazing games that take my number 1 spot in a top 10, They tie for it because they're all an emotional journey I connected with on such a deep level that I still get emotional from.

Then there's games like the Tales games (Tales of Zestiria or Berseria) where I fell in love with the writing done for the characters, each character plays off one another perfectly and it really rounds to such a fun experience. I even recorded a series for Berseria and am working on recording Zestiria as best I can.

But for me if it's a game with a very complicated story, I'm into it.
How about y7:Like A Dragon?

Lately I've been into stranded deep, wreckfest and warzone on ps5. Any abdls wanna share gamer tags?

Reactions: LilGweggyPup
Playing a linked game of Zelda: Oracle of Ages on my 3DS. Have to switch to Seasons every time I get to a new pass code & take a picture of it.

20 years later, still playing Asheron's Call

I mainly play FPS games, but when I'm feelin little I love playing the older pokemon games :)

Fallout 4, Skyrim, Final Fantasy 14, and depending on how I'm feeling Dark Souls

Stranded Deep

LilGweggyPup said:
Stranded Deep
I played it so much to the point I've got this awesome rock base, I've pretty much built everything and now I got bored of it 😢

I mostly play in VR now usually Pavlov, Onward, or up until recently one of my flight simulators. My flight sim is temporary disassembled.

I love Playing, i always have a lot of games
that i play but that are my favorites:

Apex Legends
Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Slaps & Beans
City Skylines
Command & Conquer Tiberian Wars & Red Alert 3
Darksiders 1-3
Dark souls 1-3, Demons Souls (original) & Bloodborne
Dead by Daylight
Doom Eternal
Dungeons 3
Fallout 3/new Vegas/4
Far Cry 5
Final Fantasy (1-10)
GTA IV & V
God of War 1-4
Heroes of Newerth
Left 4 Dead 2
Maneater
Metal Gear Solid 1-4
Resident Evil (original 1-4 & Remake 1-3)
Squad
Tales of (all of them)
Total War Warhammer 2
Two point hospital

I might have forgot some games xD

Been playing Elite Dangerous with my HOTAS! It’s honestly the greatest nerdgasm ever!

Reactions: archenemies32
Beowulf said:
Been playing Elite Dangerous with my HOTAS! It’s honestly the greatest nerdgasm ever!
ELITE with a HOTAS is amazing.

Reactions: Beowulf
I have so many new games I can play on Steam with my Laptop that I got a couple weeks ago. Adding Doom 64, The Room series, Blood: Fresh Supply, Shadow Warrior Redux, and Black Mesa.
Messed up a save state on Pokemon Black 2 Randomizer, so I have to fight an annoying Azelf again and reclaim the toxic badge. (I typed the command for load instead of save)
Replaying some older Doom Wads in higher quality, also brutal doom.

Last edited:
Onesieman said:
Replaying some older Doom Wads in higher quality, also brutal doom.
Brutal Doom...oh heck yea. I have so much fun in Brutal Doom lol

I am addicted to TrainStation2

I play Fallout (especially Fallout 4), Saints Row (1-2 mostly, sometimes 3-4), Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, occasionally TES games (playing in order starting with Arena!), Plague Inc. and Bio Inc., as well as some little lesser known games on Steam like Dawn of Man and Niche

I like classic pc games and gta 5 and flight sims of all ages.

Back