What video games do you play?

Warzone ps4 always down to play with new ppl

Duke nukem world tour 🤟
and
grand theft auto 5

Both for ps4

I like shooter games used to play cod a lot for zombies not so much rn also gta v
I play a little mine craft but it’s just for farming😂I don’t have people to play with otherwise would do more stuff for it
What I play most at the moment is wwz payday 2 and state of decay 2 also house flipper 😂😂

I wish they would reissue Twisted Metal 2 for ps4.

New Pokemon Snap just came out on Switch. Now I have the weekend to photograph every Pokemon in the game.

Trying to play through Doom Eternal. It's good, but definitely feels different from other FPS's in a way I'm not used to yet.

So I downloaded the latest version of LZDOOM (GZDOOM lite), and all it did was a few bug fixes & let's you select the Unity version of Doom by clicking the program directly. I have unity version on Switch & Steam, even have the original versions from the CD. Now I can play any mod with green crosses on the medi-kits instead of red crosses, and without going to Steam.

Many years ago I liked playing.manic miner and jet set Willy . On my spectrum

Team Fortress 2.. I like to collect virtual hats :)

Last edited:
Project CARS and Dirt 2.0! Not to spam this thread, moreso, to reiterate my passion for racing. My YT channel is about about racing.

It's in 4k on my YT channel. Just tap my badge and view my PC 2 playlist in the app for full resolutions.

Last edited:
The stock market.....

Reactions: LeifErikson
Anyone what to put a valorant team together?

Warzone if anyone ever wants to play

Lately I've been playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on Switch. Love how you can put the system in sleep mode and your Digimon will level up in the farm. Devolve them all the way down once just so they can reach a mega form, so much grinding.

Onesieman said:
Lately I've been playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on Switch. Love how you can put the system in sleep mode and your Digimon will level up in the farm. Devolve them all the way down once just so they can reach a mega form, so much grinding.
I finished that on hard, both of them actually, it's like acceleration boost+pen atk go brrrr the game

I mainly play Assassins Creed and also some older games like Age of Mythology and Battles of Middle Earth.

I play most genres of game
My favorite games however are third person action games preferably open world and/or RPG’s

I don’t mind a good shooter but I’m one of the rare people that prefers the single player campaigns of say a call of duty then the multiplayer.
As a teen are used to prefer multiplayer but being older now, I don’t have a friend group that wants to play most of those games very often and playing with random kids that have 10 times the amount of free time to master them, let alone the fact I’m sure scientifically your reflexes go down in your 30s, I just prefer to avoid online.
I’ll still occasionally play a round here or there when I’ve got a few minutes to kill kind of thing because they are so noncommittal.

I used to really like simulation games like the Sims and simCity, roller coaster tycoon etc. but I find because my gaming time is limited I play those less than less and lean more towards my favorite genres.
Every once in a while I do love to mix it up with a RTS though

In the last couple months I’ve been on a CRPG kick so I did a play through of wasteland 2 & & 3 and now I am onto Divinity original sin 2 because I never played that before.

i’m finishing up AC origins because I started playing it got most of the way through the main game, and then put it down because I was waiting for the DLC‘s and then just never picked it back up again.

Similar thing with AC odyssey, but since it’s a improved mechanic version of origins I don’t want to finish it and it’s DLC‘s and then go back to origins so this summer I hope to finish both of them so I can move on Valhalla.
Started playing watch dogs legion but haven’t made very much progress.

while I love these games, on top of being an adult and not having a lot of time my depression and anxiety trigger and when I have free time I tend to obsess about how little free time I have and waste more than I could have if I just dove into the game.
so considering how many games I do end up playing a lot of my free time I actually avoid games because the mental stress of relaxing as weird as that sounds is less if I’m doing something not gaming like watching anime or other things that are more passive and or overall slightly less enjoyable , that’s when I’m not too depressed to just sleep which unfortunately do more and more, Little space helps with depression though, but I’m to afraid of the stigma to go seek help and due to Covid, doctors in my part of BC haven’t really wanted to do anything unless it’s an emergency so... not sure how to take that

I don’t know how to explain it, maybe my brain is broken.
It’s the same sort of thing for example if I go on vacation for two weeks for example it’s great for the first week and then for most of the second week all I’m doing is stressing about the vacation and then it ruins the last half of the vacation.
Sometimes I wish I was better at turning my brain off, but the fear of ending triggers my anxiety also funny enough so does FOMO, yet technically my logical brain can say that I’m probably missing out more because of the anxiety then if I could turn my brain off.

but I digress sorry for the second half of this being kind of a rambling rant that’s only tangentially
related to my lack of gameplaying, I just started typing and it just kind of poured out.

At the moment spending most time playing "Genshin Impact" "rec room" and some "wreckfest", do play some warzone as my friends are just stuck on cod and won't play anything else. I got "Super Hot" for my birthday and been really liking it, strange little game but good fun.

Last edited:
I'm a Sucker for story

My profile picture is fan art from the RPGmaker game by Kan Gao: Finding Paradise

A sequel to To The Moon

both are amazing story driven games. When i play games I'm in it to be invested in the story and the characters, however Music is also a make or Break for me.

To The Moon, Finding Paradise and Rakuen are 3 amazing games that take my number 1 spot in a top 10, They tie for it because they're all an emotional journey I connected with on such a deep level that I still get emotional from.

Then there's games like the Tales games (Tales of Zestiria or Berseria) where I fell in love with the writing done for the characters, each character plays off one another perfectly and it really rounds to such a fun experience. I even recorded a series for Berseria and am working on recording Zestiria as best I can.

But for me if it's a game with a very complicated story, I'm into it.

Back