What video games do you play?

For the last few months only Destiny 2 on PS4, though I’m considering getting animal crossing for the switch.

BrBaby said:
For the last few months only Destiny 2 on PS4, though I’m considering getting animal crossing for the switch.

Animal Crossing is great, I've sunk a lot of time into it, but it gets to the point that once you have a lot done you only wanna log on to do daily stuff (doing tasks for Nook Miles and Accomplishments, digging up fossils to try to get new ones, etc) until a new months comes along and there are new Bugs and Fish to get

But as time goes on it's a game you will be able to sink 100s, maybe even 1000s of hours into

BabyTyrant said:
Animal Crossing is great, I've sunk a lot of time into it, but it gets to the point that once you have a lot done you only wanna log on to do daily stuff (doing tasks for Nook Miles and Accomplishments, digging up fossils to try to get new ones, etc) until a new months comes along and there are new Bugs and Fish to get

But as time goes on it's a game you will be able to sink 100s, maybe even 1000s of hours into

I really like stardew valley, so animal crossing looks like a great follow up. Just installed it and will put my first couple of hours tonight.

Rimworld, Prison Architect, Battlefield 4, Empire Total War, Rome 2 Total War, Shogun 2 Total War, Tropico 5-6, Hearts Of Iron 4, Postal 2-4, Warhammer 40k Space Marine, and both South Park games, Mario Kart Double Dash, Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door, I have more but listing all the games I have played in my Steam Library and GameCube Library would take a while

Reactions: Fireheat
I pretty much will play anything if it interests me. Though there are some genres that don't do it for me. Sim racers, most FPS (except Doom and other Doom like FPS) though I don't find all that interesting. I'm also terrible at strategy games.

Right now I'm playing Jedi: Fallen Order, Hellblade: Sensua's Sacrifice, re-playing Life is Strange and as always (for 12+ years now) playing Lord of the Rings Online. Gotta have my daily dose of Hobbits.

Tabby

• Love
LittleTabby said:
Right now I'm playing Jedi: Fallen Order, Hellblade: Sensua's Sacrifice, re-playing Life is Strange and as always (for 12+ years now) playing Lord of the Rings Online. Gotta have my daily dose of Hobbits.

Tabby

Daily dose of hobbits?

MommyABDLgamer said:
It’s interesting to see how many people use ps4 or PC’s in comparison to XBOX. I play mainly third person games but I am slowly working my way into first person ones. I had started with Minecraft, but it was giving me major motion sickness. A year ago, I got into Borderlands and I enjoy it. I’m currently working to complete all the games in order with my bf from B1 to B3. The games that I play on Xbox are Borderlands, fortnite, don’t starve together, Elder Scrolls Online, GTA 5, monopoly, uno, mortal kombat X, RDR 2, tomb raiders-rise and definite, Assassin Creed series, state of decay 2, stardew valley, tekken 6&7, forza horizon 3&4, ghost recon breakpoint & division 2, sims 4, world war z, and pubg.
i play ps4 and pc i mainly play ps4 but i play league of legends on pc. ps4 and ps3 are my main systems. i play gta online and fortnite as well as borderlands 2 bo3 bo4 mortal kombat 11 and minecraft plus a few others. ps3 i have alot of games tho

I bought Spyros reignited trilogy a few days ago. Enjoying that game, trying to get as many collectibles as I can.
I keep going back to Fire Emblem: three houses. Beaten two of the paths, now on the 3rd one.
I need to get back to Bug fables at some point.
I'm eager to start playing new Pokemon snap on switch at the end of this month.

I've been playing MH Rise most of the day, made tons of Progress, failed once in a Hunt BC one Hunter died 3 times

Tried again afterwards and thankfully they weren't in the Party and we won

Nintendo just announced Pac-Man 99 for Switch Online. It's meant to replace Super Mario 35. I might download it & buy the DLC packs.

Onesieman said:
Nintendo just announced Pac-Man 99 for Switch Online. It's meant to replace Super Mario 35. I might download it & buy the DLC packs.
I'm waiting for Mario Golf: Super Rush and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD in Switch.

Divinity 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.

... I'm a sucker for RPGs with good character creators.

Reactions: Fireheat and littledreamers333
Am currently trying to get into Elder Scrolls: Legends (card game like yu-gi-oh or something I guess) it's alright though
It's a mobile game (I'm assuming it's only for mobile, could be wrong though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: perlFerret and Fireheat
Have a gaming clan on Xbox called The Phoenix Rising - TPR.
We currently have 600 members

Some are new, some are old but I keep them around to play them again.

Fable; Halo; most of the LEGO games; World of Warcraft; Guild Wars 2; Diablo 3 (waiting for the Diablo 4 and the Diablo 2 remaster); Resident Evil; Final Fantasy X and X-2; Fatal Frame; Animal Crossing: New Horizons; any Arcade classics collections; and Second Life.

Any Stalker fans here? That's my all time top favorite series.

I haven't been able to play it for a while since it's only on PC, and I have yet to replace my broken down PC. In the mean time, I'm just jerkin' around on the Xbox.

Can't wait for Subnautica: Below Zero and Mass Effect to be released this May!

Back