What video games do you play?

I like survival games and shooters. Ark: survival evolved, 7 days to die, and fallout 4 are some of my favorites.

Reactions: Fireheat
I`m playing CS:GO, Minecraft, Terraria, Rocket League, Fortnite.

Impatiently waiting on Mass Effect Legendary Edition!!!

Reactions: Fireheat
I'm one of those that is still playing World of Warcraft. Mainly retail and sometimes classic. I also play Russian Fishing 4 on occasion.

LumosDL said:
Impatiently waiting on Mass Effect Legendary Edition!!!
Me too.

I do not play as often anymore as I used to do. Also due to the serious lack of good couch offline coop console games or splitscreen modes. However, I am currently really enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2 and Uncharted 4. I am playing rather slowly though.

When it comes to PC, I am more of a retro gamer, if ever. I would certainly play a lot more if I had someone to play with offline, as I was never really into playing online with strangers.

Last edited:
DiaperedDiscreetly said:
I play shooting games (yes, fortnite)😞, supercell games, and csgo. I got global on all supercell games before. What do you guys play?
Csgo player here too, i also play jrpg game(Final Fantasy series, Shin Megami Tensei series, Digimon games, Pokémon games, Kingdom Hearts series, Chrono Trigger, etc.),
Some metroidvania game(tho mainly castlevania's), RE series, Ace Attorney series, Phasmophobia, Dark Souls, and more

Last edited:
I’m currently playing The Last Of Us so I can finally play Part 2. Other than that I play a lot of different things between my PS4 & Switch

PS4proVR player here:

Elite Dangerous Horizons
RDR2
Dirt Rally 2.0
Gran Turismo Sport
Train Sim 2
Project Cars
CoD WW2
Surviving Mars
Tropico 5

Prob my top games.

Reactions: KrankyPants and Saint
Punku said:
Monster hunter is my go to coop game but my hunting buddy has been super busy so I’ve been messing with Titanfall2 (not bad for a free game) and some No man’s sky.

Besides that I’m enjoy KH3 in littlespace, great game minus the ridiculous plot.
Minus the ridiculous plot as in u find the plot ridiculous or the other way around? And why did i forget mh games, damn i love MHGen i was playing them when i borrow my friend's 3dsxl shame he no longer have usum at that point(he sold that so he can buy sword and shield)

Lately I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee for Gamecube, seriously one of the best games ever, along with Mario Kart Super Circuit on GBA. I've got an extensive gaming setup of dozens of old and new consoles, handheld and even a Virtual Boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilBubba88 and TheGuyInTheChair
DiaperedMunk93 said:
Lately I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee for Gamecube, seriously one of the best games ever, along with Mario Kart Super Circuit on GBA. I've got an extensive gaming setup of dozens of old and new consoles, handheld and even a Virtual Boy.
That's cool, I remember my first console was an N64 I bought at a yard sale. Came with WCW vs NWO and I played the hell out of it. Those old games were awesome🤘

TheGuyInTheChair said:
That's cool, I remember my first console was an N64 I bought at a yard sale. Came with WCW vs NWO and I played the hell out of it. Those old games were awesome🤘
One of my first consoles ever was indeed an N64. Alongside Game Boy Color and Advance and Nintendo DS, GameCube, PSP, Dreamland, PS2 and Xbox Original. Even played SNES at times.

Reactions: TheGuyInTheChair
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese server, been off and on for 8 years, been back at it hard for the last year and a half+ as I wait for New Genesis to release)
Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition (one of my all-time fav D&D videogames)
Outriders (fun game, though endgame being all time trials kinda sucks.)

Waiting on:
Biomutant
Guilty Gear Strive
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis

I've been playing a lot of Halo:MCC on PC recently; also, Stellaris and Hades

I've been playing Genshin Impact a lot lately.

• Love
Reactions: GigglyKid
Sim racer here, Gran Turismo mostly, was semi pro (A+ class) but lacking practice these days. Had to retire due to new sofa making it impossible to use my cockpit, but I’m building a gaming den under my stairs

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
Inno said:
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese server, been off and on for 8 years, been back at it hard for the last year and a half+ as I wait for New Genesis to release)
Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition (one of my all-time fav D&D videogames)
Outriders (fun game, though endgame being all time trials kinda sucks.)

Waiting on:
Biomutant
Guilty Gear Strive
Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis
What's the difference with the steam one? Is it like a few expansion ahead?

Shingo said:
What's the difference with the steam one? Is it like a few expansion ahead?
What, for PSO2? For one, I've been off and on with the game for 8 years and didn't want to restart on Global (Steam or MS Store) though I did try it for 400 hours. Also prefer the fan translation (though it's having to be redone since the recent game/graphics engine update, but in general it's fine.) And overall the community is nicer, imo. Even if that translates to them mostly not being as social as the global players. Plus there's a lot of side content, collabs, and other items that may not ever be seen on the global version. Regardless, I'm just happier with that version and have way too much to give up for really no benefit for me to change. Can chat at me privately or whatever if you want though. Don't want to spam up a thread too much. lol

Last edited:
Back